[Poll] How many hours do you play games?

How many hours do you play games everyday?

• 6+ :incel::incel::incel:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
X

x69

?????? ????
Tbh I don't play any games unless I am extremely bored.
lmao :chad::chad::chad::chad: doesn't work in poll. I guess polls are too :incel: for it. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
same tbh
ngl @ mod to see this

• +1
2-3 hours during weekdays. Probably more in weekends. I like to play good games but I lose patience quickly and cba to invest too much time in them.

• +1
I didn't bring my Xbox to college REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I should do that ngl

• +1
Don't know what to vote for. I used to dive into the virtual (better) world every day aged 11-17. I actually used to be addicted to video games.
Now I don't have the desire to play video games at all. I haven't played all the games that I used to play for a long time. It's just not fun for me anymore. Maybe a new game would entertain me, especially a rpg.
But it's also a good thing that I don't play games anymore, or at least not that much anymore. It definitely is a waste of time. You gain nothing from it. In fact, it's counterproductive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Don't know what to vote for. I used to dive into the virtual (better) world every day aged 11-17. I actually used to be addicted to video games.
Now I don't have the desire to play video games at all. I haven't played all the games that I used to play for a long time. It's just not fun for me anymore. Maybe a new game would entertain me, especially a rpg.
But it's also a good thing that I don't play games anymore, or at least not that much anymore. It definitely is a waste of time. You gain nothing from it. In fact, it's counterproductive.
same tbh agree rly ngl tbh on most parts rly ngl

• +1
Gamification can be used for good, if you play video games on your phone that is acceptable nowadays. I have DuoLingo which I am using to learn French at the moment and it has taught me a lot. If you can gamify your life, you can make some great gains or get ahead in some stuff :)

Life can be a game if you want it to be.

• +1
that's the same with me I really just don't have much of a desire to play games anymore. since my best friend moved across the country that's pretty much the only way that we can still play games now though so I'll probably grab my Xbox and bring it to College soon. And even then both of us are busy so we'll probably end up playing only a few hours a week

• +1
that's the same with me I really just don't have much of a desire to play games anymore. since my best friend moved across the country that's pretty much the only way that we can still play games now though so I'll probably grab my Xbox and bring it to College soon. And even then both of us are busy so we'll probably end up playing only a few hours a week
Playing with real life friends while talking on teamspeak is completely different though. I almost never did that. I always sat alone in my room for 7 hours a day without talking to anyone if you don't count in my pathetic insults I wrote in the game chat when I lost. I tried to be competitive and got addicted to collecting wins and rank points. I eventually was one of the best players of the game, but the game was not really fun anymore.
Playing with friends is probably extremely funny and it strengthens the bond between each other, so it's not a complete waste of time. It might even have the effect that you stay connected.
I once had an online female friend and she introduced me to a "game" (habbo) and because of the game we talked every day. I even met other people and talked to them on teamspeak. The server I played on was really small so everybody knew each other.
When the server got shut down, I lost contact to everybody.
If used right, games can enhance the quality of a friendship.
If used the wrong way, games can destroy your life. I did not have a social life in my teens because of games (or perhaps I played games all day because of my ugliness, who knows) and it negatively affected my life. Games, in particularly multiplayer games, can be an addictive drug for people that lack success in real life. This inevitably turns into a vicious circle. You play more, you have less success, you play even more, you give up on real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Playing with real life friends while talking on teamspeak is completely different though. I almost never did that. I always sat alone in my room for 7 hours a day without talking to anyone if you don't count in my pathetic insults I wrote in the game chat when I lost. I tried to be competitive and got addicted to collecting wins and rank points. I eventually was one of the best players of the game, but the game was not really fun anymore.
Playing with friends is probably extremely funny and it strengthens the bond between each other, so it's not a complete waste of time. It might even have the effect that you stay connected.
I once had an online female friend and she introduced me to a "game" (habbo) and because of the game we talked every day. I even met other people and talked to them on teamspeak. The server I played on was really small so everybody knew each other.
If used the wrong way, games can destroy your life. I did not have a social life in my teens because of games (or perhaps I played games all day because of my ugliness, who knows) and it negatively affected my life. Games, in particularly multiplayer games, can be an addictive drug for people that lack success in real life. This inevitably turns into a vicious circle. You play more, you have less success, you play even more, you give up on real life.
i can relate to this
when i was 16 during the summer downloaded LoL, played it for 4 months and got d4 rank euw but got permabanned
glad for that ban tho i would have wasted so much time if i continued

• +1
Yeah I agree with this. Can relate a little bit as I was addicted in middle school but I had friends that were addicted with me so we all grew super close over that.

• +1