Poll: How Much Does Body Really Matter To Girls

Like a 6ft+ built guy with good frame Contrasted with Average Male Body. How much of a boost is it?

• Same as how men like female body

• They like it but not as much as men drawn to female body

• They are attracted to above average height/frame but not a dealbreaker

• They don't even consider it till you got good face first

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Is it the same as how much men like shit like wide hips tits n ass :feelsping:
Really thinking about giving up gymmaxxing

@edodalic29 @NorthAtlandidMogs @DoctorLooksmax @Arborist @thecel @the BULL @Gargantuan @Xangsane

@mrriceguy curious what you think most since ur bi :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, tombradylover, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
They like it but men like female bodies more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27472, datboijj and 5 others
Is it the same as how much men like shit like wide hips tits n ass :feelsping:
Really thinking about giving up gymmaxxing

@edodalic29 @NorthAtlandidMogs @DoctorLooksmax @Arborist @thecel @the BULL @Gargantuan @Xangsane

@mrriceguy curious what you think most since ur bi :whatfeels:
woman and men are the same. They value an attractive face as much as we do. Same for body. Its like something is good but im not complaining if its too little if the face makes up for it.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, rooman, Respalier and 2 others
Not as much.

Women won't fuck a really ugly guy who goes to the gym
Men will fuck any ugly woman with a good body

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, Deleted member 27472, datboijj and 5 others
i hope everyone picked the 1st option ironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Emiqrox
Largely depends on the guy's baseline in most instances

For ugly guys, it usually cannot serve as a get-out-of-jail-free card when it comes to attracting girls
For average guys, it's usually a halo and can make them stand out more though usually not enough to compete with attractive guys
For already attractive guys, it's obviously a looks multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Sny, alriodai, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
It depends on your face, and height if you count that as not body.

I know that women likes wide shoulders more than men likes boobs atleast some study showed that and it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but if you are ugly they most likely won't date you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Agendum, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I know that women likes wide shoulders more than men likes boobs atleast some study showed that and it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but if you are ugly they most likely won't date you anyway.
I hear this shit too but bitches aren't even open about their attraction to things like how men will be, so you would never even know it feels like

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and User49
Only if you're MTN minimum. Whereas an LTB with great body is fuckable to most men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I hear this shit too but bitches aren't even open about their attraction to things like how men will be, so you would never even know it feels like
I saw a study on it but idk studies are such a meme but I think it's true honestly, I don't have sex though so I don't know.

Only if you're MTN minimum. Whereas an LTB with great body is fuckable to most men
ltn with good body = subhuman
ltb with good body = stacylite
In the eyes of the average woman/man

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
ltn with good body = subhuman
ltb with good body = stacylite
In the eyes of the average woman/man
Wouldnt say stacylite but htb probably. Which vast majority of men would fuck, so pretty much the same

• +1
good body halos every aspect of your life.

here's one of my reddit threads:

read the comments.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 27472 and Shieda_Kayn

mirin autism

the narrative you portray determines the kind of replies you get.

pumped up mirror pictures 'x year transformation' gets all negative replies.

gardener in a seemingly natural and nonchalant setting gets overwhelmingly positive replies to the point they ignore the purpose of the subreddit.

that reminds me, don't ever use gym setting pictures for your tinder profile, setup a tripod and take them at work, gardening, or while swimming, doesn't matter if you have a pump but don't look too veiny, don't glisten with sweat either.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 27472, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
the narrative you portray determines the kind of replies you get.

pumped up mirror pictures 'x year transformation' gets all negative replies.

gardener in a seemingly natural and nonchalant setting gets overwhelmingly positive replies to the point they ignore the purpose of the subreddit.

that reminds me, don't ever use gym setting pictures for your tinder profile, setup a tripod and take them at work, gardening, or while swimming, doesn't matter if you have a pump but don't look too veiny, don't glisten with sweat either.
very true. Context is king. What about casual shirtless mirror pic? SO many hot girls on Tinder do it so I doubt it'd be a failo for guy to add one.

very true. Context is king. What about casual shirtless mirror pic? SO many hot girls on Tinder do it so I doubt it'd be a failo for guy to add one.
wear an open buttoned blouse and they'll pass, or a hawaii shirt, else it'll still appear try hard and cringy.

I had a friend who took pictures in an open gi that showed his chest, it did really well.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
good body halos every aspect of your life.

here's one of my reddit threads:

read the comments.

Did your wrists "grow" throughout your transformation? I have subhuman wrists, so just curious if that caps how much meat I can put on forearms.

• +1
wear an open buttoned blouse and they'll pass, or a hawaii shirt, else it'll still appear try hard and cringy.

I had a friend who took pictures in an open gi that showed his chest, it did really well.

Natty life is tough bro I look dyel in every clothing except tight business wear

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Body matters just as much for males. It’s just extremely rare to see a male with a good body (gymcel bulked up huge bodybuilder doesn’t count as good body).

Having a good body ultimately comes down to proportions and people who go to the gym excessively and try to grow every muscle as big as possible often look disproportionate and uncanny. Studies have proven the v taper isn’t attractive to women when you have excessive muscle (it needs to look natural).

To have a good body as a male you need narrow hips, narrow waist, and v shaped torso that gets wider as you go up, and a large upper body. Having all this stuff without looking like a gymcel bodybuilder freak is extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, autistic_tendencies and Bushman
If you hace a good face, then its a plus.

If you dont, having a goos face can help you hook up with 5/10 girls ans fatties.

Did your wrists "grow" throughout your transformation? I have subhuman wrists, so just curious if that caps how much meat I can put on forearms.

my wrists have remained the same, joints grew.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Not as much.

Women won't fuck a really ugly guy who goes to the gym
Men will fuck any ugly woman with a good body
A 6’4 guy who got insane frame? A guy like that won’t really struggle with dating if he has normie face

Very Important.
Women have stronger orgasms when their partner is broad shouldered with a narrow waist.
There is no hope for gymcels built like refrigerators.

Very Important.
Women have stronger orgasms when their partner is broad shouldered with a narrow waist.
There is no hope for gymcels built like refrigerators.
A man’s shoulders and how wide is most important, women dont care fuck all about ur waist and hip as long as ur shoulders are wider

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I'll start gymmaxing next month with my cousin. I don't want to get big or jacked, or to bulk; I want to be lean with a good body and not look so skinny. One year at that and I'll probably quit the gym, but for now I have a lot of work to do.

You are chad facially(good base) so it will ascend you a lot :owo::owo::owo:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, edodalic29 and autistic_tendencies
A271CC38 C36E 4D12 964C C4F521934E0C

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 24444
A man’s shoulders and how wide is most important, women dont care fuck all about ur waist and hip as long as ur shoulders are wider
Yes they do care about your waist and hips but it’s an unconscious thing

Literally go to the fucking gym and get the best body you can. Who fucking cares whether women like bodies as much as men do.

You have one body. You can make it better by going to the gym or you can make it worse by being a lazy fuck.

You aren't going to decrease your SMV by being a gymcel over being an out of shape fuck, so you have one option.

Everything else is incel philosophy shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, BeenLMSsinceMSN and Shieda_Kayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back