Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
187cm - 6’1.

6 ft 1/2isnt even votable.Im special 🙃

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Pisslord be bullshittin'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Not even coping I dont want to be much taller.For me 190 cm is maximum.I dont care what you think about it.Brb coping.You know whats coping?thinking your a slayer machine just because your 6 ft 7

😂

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Not even coping I dont want to be much taller.For me 190 cm is maximum
AY8upOo

you in the middle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
5'9 ideal height
Anyone above is disfigured tallfag. Lol if you think biology intends males to be taller than 190 cm, disfigurement guaranteed!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Jfl that black dude doesn't even look that great(compared to Maher),and he MOGS the shit out of the white manlet
power of skullmog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Not even coping I dont want to be much taller.For me 190 cm is maximum.I dont care what you think about it.Brb coping.You know whats coping?thinking your a slayer machine just because your 6 ft 7
Whatever keeps you coping broski :feelsyay:

Once you reach 190cm and find yourself getting heightmogged you’ll want to be even taller.

6'1.5 but frauded to 6'2

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
7'2 with shoes on.

5'9 ideal height
Anyone above is disfigured tallfag. Lol if you think biology intends males to be taller than 190 cm, disfigurement guaranteed!

My cousins 2m+ and he's not disfigured. on the opposite he's very healthy and strong.
Jfl that black dude doesn't even look that great(compared to Maher),and he MOGS the shit out of the white manlet

Height pill.

Once you reach 190cm and find yourself getting heightmogged you’ll want to be even taller.
No😂 trust me i dont care if tall people are taller than me.Im already decent sized at 184 cm.Im ok with my height

My cousins 2m+ and he's not disfigured. on the opposite he's very healthy and strong.

Height pill.
You dont wanna die when you see your cousin? It's what happens to me. All of my cousins are tall af. But my manlet dad fucked me up.

You dont wanna die when you see your cousin? It's what happens to me. All of my cousins are tall af. But my manlet dad fucked me up.

He's the only Tall one in the family so it doesn't bother me that much. but it's still very sui indeed to watch him in motion.

Aspies me.

He's the only Tall one in the family so it doesn't bother me that much. but it's still very sui indeed to watch him in motion.

Aspies me.
Sui might be the best choice

everyone is frauding so I guess I'm 6ft2

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Alexanderr
Damn U growing quick. You were like 5’11 when I first spoke to you lol. I think you’ll hit 6’3
I really hope my growth doesn’t just suddenly stop and I end at 6’2.

How tall is your family in general? Parents and males on both sides
Anyway your height is enough, even for Netherlands. Of course more wouldn’t hurt, if you’re desperate enough for more height you can always try to influence growth. You ever smoke weed/cigarettes? How was your developmental years

How tall is your family in general? Parents and males on both sides
I think my dad’s around 5’10-11 and my mom 5’6-7. The sisters of my mom are around her height and her brothers around 6’2.
My dad’s brother is 6’0.
Wouldn’t be able to accurately tell you the height of my grandparents since I rarely meet them and they’ve probably shrunk quite a bit. Both are most likely under 5’9.

Height Guard   drive thru copy

I mog this sign

190 cm + I fraud with air max and insoles

literally just be avg height or a couple of inches above nerds

I think my dad’s around 5’10-11 and my mom 5’6-7. The sisters of my mom are around her height and her brothers around 6’2.
My dad’s brother is 6’0.
Wouldn’t be able to accurately tell you the height of my grandparents since I rarely meet them and they’ve probably shrunk quite a bit. Both are most likely under 5’9.
Yeah you’ll reach 6’2 easy. maybe 6’3 how far r u into puberty?

Yeah you’ll reach 6’2 easy. maybe 6’3 how far r u into puberty?
Early beginning stages of tanner stage 4 or perhaps late stages of tanner stage 3. Haven’t had all that much hair growth on my face and body tbh.

Early beginning stages of tanner stage 4 or perhaps late stages of tanner stage 3. Haven’t had all that much hair growth on my face and body tbh.
Yeah but maybe you’re just not that receptive to DHT? I grew 2.5 inches after getting chest hair, and i’m balding at 17 lol so i’m receptive to dht

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Alexanderr