Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
My 200th Height Thread btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, wishIwasSalludon, zurzolo and 2 others
unironically no, 6'5 is right around the height where you would have to duck under every door way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel, Meteor21, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
@arabcelxxx @Autismcel @i_love_roosters @jisko32 @<6PSLcel @Esteban1997

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, i_love_roosters, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, zurzolo and <6PSLcel
Yes, maybe not for women but less people will want to fight you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, wishIwasSalludon, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Yes, maybe not for women but less people will want to fight you
Im asking for women but yeah i agree for streetfight

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and <6PSLcel
Assuming face and everything is equal, no hgh horseface or lanklet cope

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slavicpsycho, zurzolo and 2 others
overall probably not cause horse face and shitframe but in isolation its obviously better

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, zurzolo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, zurzolo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, zurzolo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
unironically no, 6'5 is right around the height where you would have to duck under every door way
You already have to do that shit when ur 6’2 but not with doorways just like low ceilings like on an airplane I can’t stand up straight

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, zurzolo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882, zurzolo and Azonin
No doorways are 6'6 in uk, 6'8 in usa
i’m in uk and yea most are around 6”5”-6”6 as i have to duck due to having shoes on

• +1
i’m in uk and yea most are around 6”5”-6”6 as i have to duck due to having shoes on
In my house it varies (ive measured them)

the one to the toilet is 6'5 on the dot, another one is barely 6'4 downstairs to a room, then the bathroom on the bottom is 2 meters (a bit over 6'6)

It varies but its usually 6'4-6'7, front doors are way bigger like 6'10

• +1
Height has diminishing effect on SMV at the extremes.

Going from 5’0” to 5’2” has no affect on SMV just as going from 6’4” to 6’6”

• +1
Reactions: noobs, slavicpsycho, zurzolo and 1 other person
Height has diminishing effect on SMV at the extremes.

Going from 5’0” to 5’2” has no affect on SMV just as going from 6’4” to 6’6”
height has most value once you start deviating from the average

the most powerful 2 inches is something like 5'10 to 6'0 (average to above average)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, slavicpsycho, zurzolo and 1 other person
6’5 is obviously gonna win bc .org thinks 9 ft is ideal.

Personally a hard choice for me, a true 6’5 is borderline comical where i live (America) so i’m leaning towards 6’2.

if i was in netherlands or balkans i’d pick 6’5 tho

Personally a hard choice for me, a true 6’5 is borderline comical where i live (America) so i’m leaning towards 6’2.

Honestly u could get into Hollywood or pro wrestling with 6’5 tbh. The opportunity to make money and gain fame from being 6’5 is greater than 6’2.

This is coming from someone who’s actually 6’2

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, zurzolo and TeenAscender
Honestly u could get into Hollywood or pro wrestling with 6’5 tbh. The opportunity to make money and gain fame from being 6’5 is greater than 6’2.

This is coming from someone who’s actually 6’2
Not true, being 6’5 actually makes it harder to get into hollywood and acting, many 6’5 ppl like luke cook and jacob elordi said they had to claim 6’3 to get more castings

Hell even 6’3 chris hemsworth said he used to sometimes try to pass as 6’1 or 6’2 for acting purposes being too tall is def detrimental for a career like that.

wrestling idk im not really into that you’d have to be very strong regardless and some of the best from the WWE are 6’2 as well (roman reigns, brock lesnar) so idk how much better it would be

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho

6"5 will get 10times as much pussy as 6"2

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga
6"5 will get 10times as much pussy as 6"2
this is manlet cope, once u reach 6’2 ur SMV won’t increase by getting any taller. any girl that would’ve fucked u at 6’5 would’ve at 6’2 as well.

the only thing 6’5 would be better for is mogging more men

Not true, being 6’5 actually makes it harder to get into hollywood and acting, many 6’5 ppl like luke cook and jacob elordi said they had to claim 6’3 to get more castings

Hell even 6’3 chris hemsworth said he used to sometimes try to pass as 6’1 or 6’2 for acting purposes being too tall is def detrimental for a career like that.

wrestling idk im not really into that you’d have to be very strong regardless and some of the best from the WWE are 6’2 as well (roman reigns, brock lesnar) so idk how much better it would be
You might not get casted as a pretty boy lead actor. But u could get a villain or some type of badass role in a movie.

In wrestling the bigger the guy is the more he gets pushed to the main spot by the promotion. It’s been that way for at least a 100 years.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
this is manlet cope, once u reach 6’2 ur SMV won’t increase by getting any taller. any girl that would’ve fucked u at 6’5 would’ve at 6’2 as well.

the only thing 6’5 would be better for is mogging more men
mogging more men can get u more pussy imagine u are in a group of dudes and the tallest one is 6"2 while u are 6"5 every females eyes will go to you first

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
mogging more men can get u more pussy imagine u are in a group of dudes and the tallest one is 6"2 while u are 6"5 every females eyes will go to you first
and imagine someone 6’8 walks in. and then someone 7 ft and then 8 ft Lmao. women don’t gaf about mogging that’s autistic male gaze. once your objectively tall it doesn’t matter

only caring about mogging is like the equivalent of ppl who think taking steroids and being as big as possible will make girls wet compared to an athletic female gaze maxxed physique.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and DelonLover1999
You might not get casted as a pretty boy lead actor. But u could get a villain or some type of badass role in a movie.

In wrestling the bigger the guy is the more he gets pushed to the main spot by the promotion. It’s been that way for at least a 100 years.
eh i’d rather be a main character than a side

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Humans aren't ment to be of that height. You can't enter a car normally at 6'4 let alone other things.
This is how I know that people on this site are larpers.

and imagine someone 6’8 walks in. and then someone 7 ft and then 8 ft Lmao. women don’t gaf about mogging that’s autistic male gaze. once your objectively tall it doesn’t matter

only caring about mogging is like the equivalent of ppl who think taking steroids and being as big as possible will make girls wet compared to an athletic female gaze maxxed physique.
6"8 is too tall for most women obviously there is a point where it gets too much but I still think 6"5 is below that point and is better than 6"2

6'5-6'6 is the optimal height. After 6'7, you'll start to lose your mobility.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Humans aren't ment to be of that height. You can't enter a car normally at 6'4 let alone other things.
This is how I know that people on this site are larpers.
yea i’m convinced 99% of .org doesn’t know what a legit barefoot 6’5 is.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and XtrovertNTnormalfag
6'2 is the perfect height imo

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, ElTruecel, Azonin and 3 others
I don't think it really makes a difference for attraction. maybe I'm wrong

For men yes for women not really for most. At 6'6" you're basically an outcast at that point a freak. Women prefer men around 6-10 inches taller than them and 6'2" is the sweet spot aka the G Spot of height for men.

For men yes for women not really for most. At 6'6" you're basically an outcast at that point a freak. Women prefer men around 6-10 inches taller than them and 6'2" is the sweet spot aka the G Spot of height for men.
this. being extremely tall is like the equivalent of women with comically large boobs. also frame matters a lot and at 6’5 it’s hard to build a good one you’d be way more scared of 6’2 alan richter than a 6’5 skinny cuck.

6’2-6’4 is the goldilocks zone

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I don't think it really makes a difference for attraction. maybe I'm wrong
Nah ur right once u reach solidly tall (6’2) ur smv won’t change by being any taller

i’d only pick 6’5 if i only cared about being as threatening as possible and blasting roids

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
how is it debatable? 6’5 is the ideal height and it mogs 6’2 to the moon

cmon bro 6’5 ur not gonna die, ur short enough to live well and be proportional

this. being extremely tall is like the equivalent of women with comically large boobs. also frame matters a lot and at 6’5 it’s hard to build a good one you’d be way more scared of 6’2 alan richter than a 6’5 skinny cuck.

6’5 alan richter mogs a 6’2 alan richter

6’4-6’5 are the ideal heights for maximum mogging while considering life convenience

6’5 alan richter mogs a 6’2 alan richter

6’4-6’5 are the ideal heights for maximum mogging while considering life convenience
yea those are ideal heights for mogging but OP is asking in terms of women and there’s not much benefit

yea those are ideal heights for mogging but OP is asking in terms of women and there’s not much benefit
oh well there is benefit for taller chicks tho, plus some women are into size mogging

listen, from my experience all the 5’7 chicks said on average ideal is 6’3-6’4. I rest my case

oh well there is benefit for taller chicks tho, plus some women are into size mogging

listen, from my experience all the 5’7 chicks said on average ideal is 6’3-6’4. I rest my case
size mogging is autistic male gaze that’s like the gym bros who think taking steroids and being as big as possible will make women wet opposite to athletes physique

i agree tho 6’2-6’5 seems to be the ideal height range with 6’3-6’4 being the best

Are their any dating app studies on females messaging first based on height preferences?

I knoq men 6'3"-6'4" receive 60% more messages of females initiating the confersation than men 5'7"-5'8" but that's common sense. I'd like to see that range vs 6"-6'2".

No since the average 6'5 has klinefelter built with a deformed horseface, while the average 6'2 look normal

a true 6'5 (196cm so a bit over) is howard stern and in usa he looks gigantic

trump in his peak was 6'2 and howard towered over him

Kind of irrelevant unless you want to date 5'11 women or make a career in basketball

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Kind of irrelevant unless you want to date 5'11 women or make a career in basketball
6'1 is manlet i needed to be at least 6'3 to not be depressedmax about height

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel