POLL: Is 6'5 Better Than 6'2?

6'5 vs 6'2

• Yes

Votes: 61 70.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
You sure it's me? You sure it's not this guy?
4191763 4174902 B741CE00 4B37 4FBD 9DA7 889159F293CF

5’8 is ideal

no i dont know what you meant when u said that ur acting like a smartass, like what where
Ok cool. Well good luck the heightmaxxing or whatever tf you're doing

size mogging is autistic male gaze that’s like the gym bros who think taking steroids and being as big as possible will make women wet opposite to athletes physique

i agree tho 6’2-6’5 seems to be the ideal height range with 6’3-6’4 being the best
I can tell you, sizemogging in bone is far different than muscle, I meant in total size like height too. Women pick up on that shit and they analyze it comparing themselves to the men they’re lusting after

yeah, for me, 6’3-6’5 is the golden height range

I can tell you, sizemogging in bone is far different than muscle, I meant in total size like height too. Women pick up on that shit and they analyze it comparing themselves to the men they’re lusting after

yeah, for me, 6’3-6’5 is the golden height range
6'3-6'5 is for slaying, 6'2-6'4 for LTR

6'3-6'5 is for slaying, 6'2-6'4 for LTR
this is in the context that u mog in face and everytbijg else too

jacob elordi is a solid 6’5 and got thirsted on for the height difference. u think chicks don’t want tall slayers? maybe they’d get insecure if he cheats, but it’s so easy to make them fall for u and give in

this is in the context that u mog in face and everytbijg else too

jacob elordi is a solid 6’5 and got thirsted on for the height difference. u think chicks don’t want tall slayers? maybe they’d get insecure if he cheats, but it’s so easy to make them fall for u and give in

View attachment 3051797
youve shown one guy for some "proof" that 6'5 is ideal when there is plenty much more that lower than that is ideal

humans arent supposed to be 6'6+ which is why when they reach this height they 99% of the time have a klinefelter muscleless physique

youve shown one guy for some "proof" that 6'5 is ideal when there is plenty much more that lower than that is ideal

humans arent supposed to be 6'6+ which is why when they reach this height they 99% of the time have a klinefelter muscleless physique
my point is the anecdote presents unparalleled levels of thirst that isn’t often seen because 6’5+ actors are rare

when tall actors get used, especially htn+ they get thirsted on far more sexually than anyone else.

also no shit i can only use anecdotes nigga, u think there’s a whole ass pubmed study for this shit? best i can give u is this bumble shit:

also this whole klinefelters cope about gigatall men is laughable, you only see the framecels who are unathletic which yes I agree it’s more common. but we’re talking about being perfect, a 6’5+ prettyboy lean athlete is a god compared to the rest

my point is the anecdote presents unparalleled levels of thirst that isn’t often seen because 6’5+ actors are rare

when tall actors get used, especially htn+ they get thirsted on far more sexually than anyone else.

also no shit i can only use anecdotes nigga, u think there’s a whole ass pubmed study for this shit? best i can give u is this bumble shit: View attachment 3051799

also this whole klinefelters cope about gigatall men is laughable, you only see the framecels who are unathletic which yes I agree it’s more common. but we’re talking about being perfect, a 6’5+ prettyboy lean athlete is a god compared to the rest
yeah ive seen that shit like 20 times, that doesnt show 6'6 is ideal it just proves im wasting my time with someone that doesnt know how to read

this "statistic" from a very small and biased sample size doesnt mean women had shown biggest interest for 6'6, come back and tell me what you think it means unless you think im wrong then show me where it says they found it ideal.

Outside of getting girls idk why anybody would want to be that tall

Outside of getting girls idk why anybody would want to be that tall
6'5 isn't ideal most people that height have fucked proportions

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
yeah ive seen that shit like 20 times, that doesnt show 6'6 is ideal it just proves im wasting my time with someone that doesnt know how to read

this "statistic" from a very small and biased sample size doesnt mean women had shown biggest interest for 6'6, come back and tell me what you think it means unless you think im wrong then show me where it says they found it ideal.
i cant find anything about the sample size, its implied it’s all u.s women using bumble

regardless it’s not even a study, focus on my main point about analyzing the levels of thirst from women.

im just shutting down the same cope repeated about taller men being “dysgenic”. we’re talking about chads here, about what’s ideal. chad has everything

you have a broader appeal with taller women too, that part isn’t debatable and is alone a far more convincing argument

i cant find anything about the sample size, its implied it’s all u.s women using bumble

regardless it’s not even a study, focus on my main point about analyzing the levels of thirst from women.

im just shutting down the same cope repeated about taller men being “dysgenic”. we’re talking about chads here, about what’s ideal. chad has everything

you have a broader appeal with taller women too, that part isn’t debatable and is alone a far more convincing argument
I dont have a "broader appeal to taller women" im in a LTR with a 5'7 girl, stop making assumptions

No since the average 6'5 has klinefelter built with a deformed horseface, while the average 6'2 look normal
Why do people say this about 6’5. 6’5 specifically like that specific height probably has the most ogre framed people from all the other heights I see. Idk any 6’5 lanklets most 6’5 dudes are fat or bulked up frame moggers

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Why do people say this about 6’5. 6’5 specifically like that specific height probably has the most ogre framed people from all the other heights I see. Idk any 6’5 lanklets most 6’5 dudes are fat or bulked up frame moggers
Well, there's no data on how likely a 6'5 guy is to have a normal frame, but heuristically it's more so unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Well, there's no data on how likely a 6'5 guy is to have a normal frame, but heuristically it's more so unlikely.
If you look at Celebheights 6’5 listings funny enough none of those 6’5 guys are lanklets they’re all frame moggers. I mean all the true 6’5 dudes that exist it seems never tend to be lanklets and always have a mugger frame

If you look at Celebheights 6’5 listings funny enough none of those 6’5 guys are lanklets they’re all frame moggers. I mean all the true 6’5 dudes that exist it seems never tend to be lanklets and always have a mugger frame
Because a lot of these 6'5-6'6 guys are wwe stars (undertaker), actors (derek theler), football players (gronkowski) which require a respectable physique, that's a quite biased and unreliable sample.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Howard stern is a talk show host @Azonin and a bunch of those guys are actors

• +1
33% of the forum is irreparably brain damaged

• +1
33% of the forum is irreparably brain damaged
Jesus just looked at the results

6'2 is literally ideal on the money for LTR, any more like 6'4/6'5 is slaying/mogging

Is 1 mil$ better than 500K$?