[POLL] JORDAN BARRETT VS. MICHAEL YERGER

who?

• yerger

• barrett

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
Question: who is more attractive to women universally? who would women choose in your opinion?

MICHEAL YERGER

1 2 3 4 5

JORDAN BARRETT

6 7 8 9 10

Barrett ofc thats not even a question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: begoodlookingtheory, Biiyo03, Chadelite and 4 others
Barrett ofc thats not even a question
he looks more unique by PSL standards, but does that translate to women in general finding him more attractive than the 1st guy?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, toptearmm and Mateusz74
he looks more unique by PSL standards, but does that translate to women in general finding him more attractive than the 1st guy?
Barrett is more famous than this no name model because he looks better. If he looks better it means women find him more attractive than the other dude

The first guy definitely, jfl if you think an alien like Berret is more likely to be liked by women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 14 others
Yerger mogs him to oblivion not even close

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1212 and 5 others
Barrett is more famous than this no name model because he looks better. If he looks better it means women find him more attractive than the other dude
i mean i can respect your opinion of you personally finding barrett better, but the argument you just said is retarded. barrett been in the biz for a lot longer than this guy, he has 1.1m insta following this other guy has 500k. what makes you think if they were in the biz for equally long they he would have more following?

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
Barrett went viral the first year he began modelling tbh.

Barrett went viral the first year he began modelling tbh.
yeah i mean, that could be for diff. reasons, too many variables/factors to use this as argument

lets play a hypothetical game

- someone is holding a shotgun to your head (and you have a will to live)
- he preemptively asked 100, psl 7-8+ women to choose which guy is more sexually attractive just based on pictures (so he knows the answer)
- he wants you to guess the answer ( "pull the trigger" doesnt count)
- you live if you guess right, you die if you guess wrong
- who would you pick?

i would say michael tbh. only high class girls would want jordan i feel.

all other girls would see him as “too good” for him and michael seems more suited for the everyday girl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2581, Vitruvian and 2 others
yeah i mean, that could be for diff. reasons, too many variables/factors to use this as argument

lets play a hypothetical game

- someone is holding a shotgun to your head (and you have a will to live)
- he preemptively asked 100, psl 7-8+ women to choose which guy is more sexually attractive just based on pictures (so he knows the answer)
- he wants you to guess the answer ( "pull the trigger" doesnt count)
- you live if you guess right, you die if you guess wrong
- who would you pick?
if its psl 7-8 women the answer is imo even more obvious. High tier women would probably prefer a unique looking slayer like Barrett. Again this is only my opinion. The first guy looks good but he's just another model like Bateman, boring and dull.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and IWantToMax
Barrett looks like an alien but the first dude is nkt that good looking.

I had yerger as my avi for a while on lookism, he has extreme broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Someone would have to ask actual women tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rtssssy, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Hard to guess it by universally speaking. Barret looks so fucking weird/alien tho.
I would say at least 75% of the world would choose Micheal. Barret is just for a small to moderate niche girls.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rtssssy, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
if its psl 7-8 women the answer is imo even more obvious. High tier women would probably prefer a unique looking slayer like Barrett. Again this is only my opinion. The first guy looks good but he's just another model like Bateman, boring and dull.
i can definitely see certain % of women finding barrett more appealing, but if we're talking mass numbers, i dont think he wins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i can definitely see certain % of women finding barrett more appealing, but if we're talking mass numbers, I don't think he wins
Yeah. Of course, there's a good percentage of the market for him. But it's probably very specific, and based on his Instagram comments you can see that girls commenting are not that good looking.

should've also included body pics

74715146 503949083783111 8396206274542691378 n 42763486 283874515793555 2720233552981539862 n

51107211 1148192695347991 6428205732507768548 n Michelle rodriguez jordan barrett vacation in italy 08

9dt3qgwm53221

On face alone I'd rate him 5.5psl

@medialcanthuscel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
First guy is universally attractive. Jordan although psl7+ might not appeal to everyone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, rtssssy, MammothActuary and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 7 others
Ffcd9067680f60ed684f26549a8dea70
vs
894860e307cf0a02337d43dba3324c2f

Objectively people who had the same psl rating as the right pic were rated only 6psl on here.

Hard editing in mobile sry @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Explain. You guys just bump psl up 1 for models now lol. People who have the same looks level as him we're rated 6psl on here.
next up you're gonna tell me salludon looks better than him

ZHYfo5r

high 6 or 7 is the first guy, jfl at ppl saying hes a 5

• +1
no way man. he mogs entire forum and anyone ever posted here to andromeda, what are you talking about?
I've seen better looking people on this forum.

I'm literally just rating objectively. Observe what the people rated 6psl look like. There literally is sometimes no difference between them and 7psl people. The rating system is flawed but it's the only thing to go off of.
no way man. he mogs entire forum and anyone ever posted here to andromeda, what are you talking about?
Jesus I love this forums hivemind. No, I wouldn't say that at all.

barrett mogs him to oblivion. only ugly feminist want UEE cuckboy over dom jb virgin slayer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 2205 and CHRONOS
Explain. You guys just bump psl up 1 for models now lol. People who have the same looks level as him we're rated 6psl on here.
In what way is this guy a 5?
michael-yerger-3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
  • Hmm...
this forum has really polluted people’s minded about attractiveness tbh. i wonder how they view themselves when they look in the mirror tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 2486
Fuck. I meant he gets halo’d by his status but yeah he’s in the 6.5-7psl range

• +1
Fuck. I meant he gets halo’d by his status but yeah he’s in the 6.5-7psl range
he’s the best looking “bland” looking attractive guy i’ve seen tbh.

• +1
If you read instead of autistically attacking, I said that he looks as good as the people rated 6 psl on here.
Ok give an example then

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846

@Dope if you think anyone ever posted here is more attractive to women you have 0 idea about how to rate men

Orb and whoever @lookism refugee larped as or was look better.

Once again, if he was unknown to this forum and posted his pic on here, he would be receiving rates around low 6psl

You're treating 6psl as if it is a really low rate lol

• +1

Once again, if he was unknown to this forum and posted his pic on here, he would be receiving rates around low 6psl

i would give him 6.5

he’s the best looking “bland” looking attractive guy i’ve seen tbh.
He does look somewhat generic attractive. That’s why I can see him doing very well with woman. @Dope raises a fair point though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846

no they dont look better jfl. have you seen orbs side profile lmfao? that other guy has 2 frauded pics that he looks good but still get mogged by this guy

Orb is a 7 PSL, what are u talking about bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205