who?

• yerger

• barrett

Results are only viewable after voting.
Orb is a 7 PSL, what are u talking about bro
Orbit

PSL 7 BROOOOOO

26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

"inb4 butt muhh those are the baaad pictures of him!!" am i supposed to rate him only by his gigafrauded popular pics? by that logic crisick is 7 psl too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2810 and Vitruvian
Just post regular pics of him then. Orb has normal unfrauded pics. Crisck is different and literally edits his.
i literally went to google search and these are some of the first results
Just post regular pics of him then. Orb has normal unfrauded pics. Crisck is different and literally edits his.
if you unironically believe orb mogs yerger you're autistic or that lookism refugee guy

like i can accept you saying you think barrett mogs him cuz that has merit, but the other stuff just :forcedsmile:

i literally went to google search and these are some of the first results

if you unironically believe orb mogs yerger you're autistic or that lookism refugee guy

like i can accept you saying you think barrett mogs him cuz that has merit, but the other stuff just :forcedsmile:
Once again, subjectivity plays a role. You literally chose this specific person and have a bias towards him.

People rated 6psl on here look similar to his looks level. Just an observation.

Also yeah I do think Orb and Lookism refugee would be more appealing to woman. Maybe by a small amount but yeah.

I wouldn't even rate them any higher either. Orb is a 6.25 in my book, and Lookism refugee is a 6.5

I actually barely see a difference between people rated from 6 to 7 psl at all, which just goes to show how flawed the system is.

Once again, subjectivity plays a role. You literally chose this specific person and have a bias towards him.

People rated 6psl on here look similar to his looks level. Just an observation.

Also yeah I do think Orb and Lookism refugee would be more appealing to woman. Maybe by a small amount but yeah.

I wouldn't even rate them any higher either. Orb is a 6.25 in my book, and Lookism refugee is a 6.5

I actually barely see a difference between people rated from 6 to 7 psl at all, which just goes to show how flawed the system is.
no dude nobody got rated 6 psl here similar on his looks level. thats some next gen hindu cope

i dont care about this guy besides the fact i believe hes more sexually attractive to women than barrett

lookism refugee is 6 at best, hist side and 3/4 are good but front nowhere good enough for 6.5 tier

orb is generally overrated. just based on that few gifs/pics he got famous for. if PSLers seen him IRL in motion in natural lightning it would be like discovering santa claus doesnt exist for them
no dude nobody got rated 6 psl here similar on his looks level. thats some next gen hindu cope

i dont care about this guy besides the fact i believe hes more sexually attractive to women than barrett

lookism refugee is 6 at best, hist side and 3/4 are good but front nowhere good enough for 6.5 tier

orb is generally overrated. just based on that few gifs/pics he got famous for. if PSLers seen him IRL in motion in natural lightning it would be like discovering santa claus doesnt exist for them
im going to sleep, ill answer tomorrow

So what exactly seperates the dude you paoted from them? Other than a better side profile, he looks worse front he front. Too generic

Dope be like meh Yeager IPD and PFL looks weird that why I’m rating him 6 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mateusz74
Yerger has much better chin than me but our face shape is a bit similar... lifefuel and woman would prefer him over Barret for sure

Well to be fair there are some dudes on this forum that 99% of women would find good looking, like Amnesia, Salludon (if he isnt frauding pictures), like quantifying attractiveness is sorta stupid because the fact is if there are 10 women that think a particular man is GL, most women would think that. But models probably earn more than anyone on here and status too, so they would be more attractive.

The fact everybody mentions barrett in the "best looking" faceoffs and nobody mentions this other no name cuck truly ends this discussion

/thread

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Well to be fair there are some dudes on this forum that 99% of women would find good looking, like Amnesia, Salludon (if he isnt frauding pictures), like quantifying attractiveness is sorta stupid because the fact is if there are 10 women that think a particular man is GL, most women would think that. But models probably earn more than anyone on here and status too, so they would be more attractive.

I didnt understood your point. For example: If 10 girls liked a guy, so he has a broad appeal to others like him?

I didnt understood your point. For example: If 10 girls liked a guy, so he has a broad appeal to others like him?
Well see the thing is being good looking is a sign of good genetics, facial symmetry is universally perceived as attractive. Maybe some women will be more attracted to a particular phenotype, but the fact of the matter is, if you have a masc, symmetrical face, its unlikely women will be rejecting you on face alone.

Barrett in psl terms but yerger is more attractive to women

Barrett. with hair dye

I'm surprised people even voted for Barrett, the only appeal he has is to JBs, and maybe some fat ethnics. Yarger is human and attractive while being like 6'3? Mascthetic Slayer wins over gay alien.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2486
yerger mogs fuck out and not even close.

whoever says barrett never stepped outside the basement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 656
yerger has broad appeal, looks handsome asf

could be an actor

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadrapist and Deleted member 2486
Yerger has more sex appeal simply for the fact that he has a gymceled body. Once you reach 6 psl face you're universally attractive. So other things that factor into personal preference start mattering a bit more.

Barrett face mogs him tho.

What's really the difference between 'Yeah I'll go on a date with you definitely!' to 'Omg yes let's go out on a date'

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

lmao this foid actually PAYED THAT GUY to date her wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
he used her to get following
she is not even bad looking but looks like a mix of black-sian.
insane how looks can lead you in a superificial society

she is not even bad looking but looks like a mix of black-sian.
insane how looks can lead you in a superificial society
she is a man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
Barret will turn more heads, the other guy will have more appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
barret easy win

what

does it exactly means ?
that at the origin it was a guy who changed his sex ?
yes dude. he got his penis cut off and all that shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Barret will turn more heads, the other guy will have more appeal imo
exactly what i believe.
if you want attention, beeing barrett is what the best human can get,since he looks like a fucking alien with his insane everything.
but it's too much for most people, not really conventionnal so less overall appeal, but can probably get girs that yerger couldn't get. I mean more quality than quantity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1680 and prgfromnl
Boonafavourablestate

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I want to look like barret. Why? Insane predator tier high t fwhr, bonemass, hunter eyes, terminator level profile, lion hair and jb skin. He's also tall with long legs and arms. If i was him i would gymcel and be biggest slayer on earth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and shimada
I want to look like barret. Why? Insane predator tier high t fwhr, bonemass, hunter eyes, terminator level profile, lion hair and jb skin. He's also tall with long legs and arms. If i was him i would gymcel and be biggest slayer on earth
he is average height, 5'11/180cm around

i doubt that, he looks rather tall in pics. 6ft at least
all models fraud their height, there is pretty much evidence on his height like pictures with 182cm O'Pry where he looks slighty shorter or being dwarfed by 191 Lachowski

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
all models fraud their height, there is pretty much evidence on his height like pictures with 182cm O'Pry where he looks slighty shorter or being dwarfed by 191 Lachowski
whatever with that face i could do everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Barrett is legendary shiny pokemon final fantasy character walking in the earth, he is bloated now but this doesn't change B O N E S

22351986 2402953786597313 5405517028381425664 n