[Poll] Looksmaxingcels, what is your take on Slaying??

What's your take on slaying?

• It's good and I want to

• It's a form of coping

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Lookismcels don't vote pls, I want to see how is the reasoning of looksmaxingcels

Maybe respond to my comments first faggit then I'll consider voting
Edit: just saw you responded so I'll vote now. Sorry!

LOVE = everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and RichardSpencel
LTR >>>>>>>>> slaying

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, love=everything and 2 others
Cuddling is better than sex :3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, love=everything, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
I just want to hold a girl's hand tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: just_a_life and Balkancel
slaying. after everything i know now i could never bring myself to develop an emotional attachment to a toilet.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 39
I would (if possible) slay if not in an LTR but imo LTR with loyal girl with no sexual experience before you > slaying worse looking used up club sluts

pump and dump > ltr

If you're not slaying, you might as well be gaying!

Haha, I'm so clever.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, paulie_walnuts and Deleted member 685
slaying is cope, I just want to be genetically superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It is a mix of both but mostly slaying, historically speaking, men who have extremely high SMV and had the cultural flexibility to have extra monogamous tend to have multiple wives, and have some extra lays on the side, which makes total sense when thinking in terms of maximizing one reproducing output as a male. The more resources a man has in a society with limited resources the more sexual partners he will tend to have. If you worship monogamy for the name of love you are a culturally repressed cuck OP.

"As is well known to behavioural ecologists, if males are able to monopolize access to territory that has the resources required for breeding, then that resource can be used to attract females, who will mate polygynously if need be, to acquire that resource. Such resource-defense polygyny, not dissimilar to that described in birds (Orians, 1969), is also common in humans that have heritable wealth or a resource that can be monopolized (Borgerhoff Mulder, 1990). As in other species, such polygynous systems can only really emerge when there are sufficient resources for females to raise their children without a great deal of individual help from fathers. Resources such as livestock are particularly associated with polygynous marriage and male-biased wealth inheritance (Hartung, 1982). Men compete for resources and use those resources to compete for marriage partners. They compete with their own brothers if families are the main source of resources. Polygynous societies contain plenty of unmarried men." - Handbook1 of Evo Psy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and paulie_walnuts
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
bro u couldn't even get a 3/10 landwhale to cuck u keep crying for me
At least I’m not orbiter

I have hyper alpha male mindset boyo

Over for you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
I voted to see results