[*POLL*][MEGA THEORY] So I'm trying to identify the origin of the rise of prettyboys (need help from IQmoggers)

Theory 1, 2, or 3?

Votes: 15 40.5%

Votes: 9 24.3%

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

I think it's hard to deny that there is a rise in the smv of prettyboys shown through tiktok eboys, kpop stans (more like koreaboos tbh), and last masculine men in the media. (even on the covers of magazines). So I'm tryna figure out the causes of this. Below are my 3 theories. Forgive me if I'm uneducated i nthis, most ppl come from being blue-pilled anyway.

Theory 1) Birth control + messed up hormones in women:

Basically the invention of birth control has caused women to be less primitive. There were studies done that show women preferring different jaw widths during different parts of their menstrual cycles. So that and hormones in foods + lifestyle have fucked females hormones (evident by every female's shitty skin - why would genetics want women to have acne?)

Theory 2) Natural selection outweighing sexual selection in primitive times

Women have always preferred prettyboy genetics aka balanced hormones (low prenetal t but high developmental t) aka higher mating success for their female children. But... like in other ape species the more masc men beat the preetyboys up and prevented them from reproducing.

Theory 3) The female social matrix and rise in third-wave feminism

Women see having a pretty man as some sort of status symbol, especially if the man has a large social media following. Basically female nature was not meant for social media and over-inflation of prettyboys' smv was the natural consequence

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 8090, Deleted member 7776 and 8 others
Greycel science

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx, EverythingMattersCel, bdycope and 5 others
Pretty boys have always been desired by JBs not by older women though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Reoa, Deleted member 1707 and 13 others
Estrogen in the water
Soy in almost all products

• +1
Reactions: crackercel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
yeah so pick 1 2 or 3?

View attachment 857934

I think it's hard to deny that there is a rise in the smv of prettyboys shown through tiktok eboys, kpop stans (more like koreaboos tbh), and last masculine men in the media. (even on the covers of magazines). So I'm tryna figure out the causes of this. Below are my 3 theories. Forgive me if I'm uneducated i nthis, most ppl come from being blue-pilled anyway.

Basically the invention of birth control has caused women to be less primitive. There were studies done that show women preferring different jaw widths during different parts of their menstrual cycles. So that and hormones in foods + lifestyle have fucked females hormones (evident by every female's shitty skin - why would genetics want women to have acne?)

Women have always preferred prettyboy genetics aka balanced hormones (low prenetal t but high developmental t) aka higher mating success for their female children. But... like in other ape species the more masc men beat the preetyboys up and prevented them from reproducing.

Women see having a pretty man as some sort of status symbol, especially if the man has a large social media following. Basically female nature was not meant for social media and over-inflation of prettyboys' smv was the natural consequence

Thoughts?
rise of feminism/ women in work and gaining independnce (a good thing imo) meaning males dont need stereotypic charachteristics like high fighting success bread on table etc

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 9819
pretty boys have always been here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9090
bruh writes essays when its just about that these kind of men attracts the same age group of girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6111
Pretty boys have always been desired by JBs not by older women though

maybe that has to with older women losing their own physical ability and needing more from a man?

One theory is that the world is generally safer and so women don't need a dom man that will protect the family. Meanwhile in less safe countries dom men are still preferred. Though tbh I don't think prettyboys are all that preferred irl just on tik tok, irl a good mix is preferred like in sean o'pry or

• +1
Reactions: Detective, FreakkForLife, R@m@ and 3 others
easier:
young women are fucking confused with themselves, most are bissexual and dont understand ( or cant ) sexual dimorphism- pretty boys have feminine traits while maintaining most/main masculine traits.
thats it
yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Vergil.is
all people got way higher estrogen levels due to this toxic ewish food thats your answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Even the "pretty boys" i know irl are thugs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
easier:
young women are fucking confused with themselves, most are bissexual and dont understand ( or cant ) sexual dimorphism- pretty boys have feminine traits while maintaining most/main masculine traits.
thats it
yeah.

Yeah but what's the root cause of being confused and bissexual? Shit hormones?

Pretty boys are just the first generation of nutritional degeneration. The genome their parents bodies build for them is still quality enough to keep the good facial features but their skeleton takes the first hit by lack the physical robustness. If they would create a second generation of children under the same nutritional circumstance, their children would not only be frail but suffer from facial deformity aswell.

Young girls = pretty boy
College graduates = dom resource man

young people spend more time online and voicing their passion but there is a clear market for both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969

what abt it

High IQ thread. Theory 1 seems the most likely to me.

Mix of 1 and 3
Birth control pills reproduce the hormonal state of pregnancy wherein women desire partners more conducive to providing and less to mating (= less dominant looking face).
And feminism and overall culture tending towards making masculinity bad. Neoteny becomes very popular to those influenced by mainstream culture because of gender lines being blurred as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
pretty boys have always been here
This.
When I was young. Leo was where young women went crazy for.

To add. thay usually have ood bone structure (which is masculine), but on top a few soft feminine features. Like big lips, or a round upper head, etc..

female version is like Jolie. She has feminine face except for her 1 masculine feature of massive jawline and jaw.
Still attractive, alot
angelina-jolie-academy-awards-2001.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Yeah but what's the root cause of being confused and bissexual? Shit hormones?
dimorphism increases with age. younger girls are therefore less interested in dimorphism and more open to less dimorphic guys

pretty boys are more aesthetic. therefore it makes sense that younger women less interested in dimorphism would go for them. if you take dimorphism out of the equation, youre basically left with aesthetics.

a key aspect of prettyboys is their youth. most of their traits signify youth, therefore it makes sense that younger girls would like them.

i think girls liking prettyboys is natural. it never really goes away, its just that girls become MORE attracted to dimorphism with age. most older girls would prefer a guy whos both pretty and dimorphic. its just about beauty and aesthetics. everyone is attracted to beauty and aesthetics. at least non-demonic people

also saying its all down to birth control ignores the fact that this also applies to girls who arent old enough for birth control

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm pretty sure that women stop liking prettyboys the Moment they grow up because they see them as moggable. Imagine being prime Leo's gf and some 6ft5 brute beats the shit out of him, she would lose all her attraction and respect to him. I think, to put It in perspective, that It would be like seeing your father getting beaten up. That's why girls with daddy issues like masculine men, they already crave that figure due to not having a strong masculine man in their life.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 10987
dimorphism increases with age. younger girls are therefore less interested in dimorphism and more open to less dimorphic guys

pretty boys are more aesthetic. therefore it makes sense that younger women less interested in dimorphism would go for them. if you take dimorphism out of the equation, youre basically left with aesthetics.

a keep aspect of prettyboys is their youth. most of their traits signify youth, therefore it makes sense that younger girls would like them.

i think girls liking prettyboys is natural. it never really goes away, its just that girls become MORE attracted to dimorphism with age. most older girls would prefer a guy whos both pretty and dimorphic. its just about beauty and aesthetics. everyone is attracted to beauty and aesthetics. at least non-demonic people

also saying its all down to birth control ignores the fact that this also applies to girls who arent old enough for birth control

highIQ

I'm pretty sure that women stop liking prettyboys the Moment they grow up because they see them as moggable. Imagine being prime Leo's gf and some 6ft5 brute beats the shit out of him, she would lose all her attraction and respect to him. I think, to put It in perspective, that It would be like seeing your father getting beaten up. That's why girls with daddy issues like masculine men, they already crave that figure due to not having a strong masculine man in their life.

what if pretty boy is 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

This is debunked by recent studies on the subject

• Woah
source pls

basically read through these and it should explain to you why the evidence for the theory is weak and contradicted etc

drtony talked abt this too I assume he meant similar literature

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
View attachment 857934

Thoughts?

I didnt even need to read the post prettyboys have always been attractive to women back in the day the most flamboyant guys would get all the girls example Prince and a lot of rockstars back in the day tight pants blouses long fabio type hair. The love of prettyboys by girls have gotten more noticeable because 1. TIKTOK is flooded with prettyboys with millions of followers and thirsty comments. 2. KPOP prettyboys are extremely popular among young girls if you have a little sister just ask her what she thinks of kpop. and trust me KPOP is fucking trash they don't like it because of the music. HYPER masculine guys are only attractive to guys and older girls. (of course there a exceptions)

2 imo because these days having muscles/testosterone doesn't do anything useful because society is revolved around economic/social success not raw strength. With less incentive to be attracted to a masculine man (who would defend a woman in primitive times but now has no practical use), they would naturally be drawn to prettyboys because they have better nurturing qualities that would benefit the offspring. Women know if you are hypermasculine you will probably leave them and abandon the baby so they subconsciously want to prevent this from happening.

• +1
Nice thread man, I liked the bit about masc men beating up pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9467
2 imo because these days having muscles/testosterone doesn't do anything useful because society is revolved around economic/social success not raw strength. With less incentive to be attracted to a masculine man (who would defend a woman in primitive times but now has no practical use), they would naturally be drawn to prettyboys because they have better nurturing qualities that would benefit the offspring. Women know if you are hypermasculine you will probably leave them and abandon the baby so they subconsciously want to prevent this from happening.

Damn we got good arguments for all three. I reckon it a combination of all three?

I didnt even need to read the post prettyboys have always been attractive to women back in the day the most flamboyant guys would get all the girls example Prince and a lot of rockstars back in the day tight pants blouses long fabio type hair. The love of prettyboys by girls have gotten more noticeable because 1. TIKTOK is flooded with prettyboys with millions of followers and thirsty comments. 2. KPOP prettyboys are extremely popular among young girls if you have a little sister just ask her what she thinks of kpop. and trust me KPOP is fucking trash they don't like it because of the music. HYPER masculine guys are only attractive to guys and older girls. (of course there a exceptions)
Prince and other rockstars appeal was not due to them being prettyboys but to them looking ambiguous and gay. During that time acting and looking gay was a taboo and was seen as new and revolutionary, as progressive, that's why It worked, but It wasn't because Prince or other flamboyant singer were prettyboys.

24prince3 articleLarge

Prince looked like fucking donkey from Shrek

Because we live in a peaceful era with no danger
When we shit will go down, Masc will be prefered again
But girls always loved prettyboys
Its just that pretty boys back then were more masc than today
Meeks or Cavill would have been considered pretty boys 200 years ago

Because we live in a peaceful era with no danger
When we shit will go down, Masc will be prefered again
But girls always loved prettyboys
Its just that pretty boys back then were more masc than today
Meeks or Cavill would have been considered pretty boys 200 years ago
We live in a day and age where lesbians and bisexual girls are on the rise, and i don't think its because they can be but because of societal changes, so if a woman can like other women in some type of societies then she can for sure like less masculine men.

• +1
View attachment 857934

Thoughts?
I will debunk it quickly

1 Acne is a defense mechanism and it's not genetic, just the body excreting toxins

2 Primates mate through showing dominance, humans choose face + height, prettyboys can be pretty strong, just try fucking with Jeff Said or David Laid and see what happens

3 Looks are ALREADY status, if you are a Prettyboy you already have status

Please close the thread. 🤭🤣

pretty boys were always there. now they just got a more convenient platform (tiktok, ig) and generally women consider femenine faces more attractive. also earlier people could cope that prettyboys are faggots, but now it is less acceptable

all at once predominantly 1&3