Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
:banhammer: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 7125
He’s a cuck but I kinda feel sorry for him

He’s a cuck but I kinda feel sorry for him

same man. Gotta have been effected mentally at some point to end up like this. I just wish he would show us what he looked like, so we can really see what hes dealing with.

He’s probably the biggest cuck on this forum. Sorry blackopstruecel.

Blackopstruecel needs our help. But he also really needs to stop making these bitching threads

same man. Gotta have been effected mentally at some point to end up like this. I just wish he would show us what he looked like, so we can really see what hes dealing with.
4 more posts and u lvl up

He says it is long midface and manletism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 147
Just found out on reading his post that he is 5'11'' JFL at this guy. Any sympathy I had for him is now lost lol :lul::lul::lul:

Oh lord. Hes white too isnt he?

This poll is stupid

PITCHFORKS, GET YOUR PITCHFORKS HERE!

<o——==3{->

I’m pleased to introduce the Combat Spear-Fork; the latest in anti-Blackopstruecel melee weapons! It’s a bit big and pricey but it’s great for scoring solid hits while keeping yourself safe in the fray! It even has a blade on the pommel for when someone sneaks up on you! For only 600 shekels, you TOO can create pointless threads on unpopular members instead of contacting a Mod about behavior you don't like.

PITCHFORKS, GET YOUR PITCHFORKS HERE!

<o——==3{->

I’m pleased to introduce the Combat Spear-Fork; the latest in anti-Blackopstruecel melee weapons! It’s a bit big and pricey but it’s great for scoring solid hits while keeping yourself safe in the fray! It even has a blade on the pommel for when someone sneaks up on you! For only 600 shekels, you TOO can create pointless threads on unpopular members instead of contacting a Mod about behavior you don't like.
Thing is: we tried reporting and I even made a thread contacting the mods yesterday (that they took down jfl)

Am I cuck for respecting women? Am I a cuck for wanting people to be happy?

Thing is: we tried reporting and I even made a thread contacting the mods yesterday (that they took down jfl)

Unless you can make a case against him based on the rules, there's nothing anyone can do. You can argue the constant threads about girls is Low-Effort, but that's about it.

View attachment 334
Unless you can make a case against him based on the rules, there's nothing anyone can do. You can argue the constant threads about girls is Low-Effort, but that's about it.
That's what I realized. I tried reported him for spam so now we just gotta wait

Historic post