POLL ON A HARD CHOICE [GTFIH]

If you could ascend to full Chad with one of the following procedures, which one would you choose?

• Long and painful orthodontic treatment that will give you results that will last forever

• Instant and painless fillers treatment that will last less than a year and will need to re-apply

Results are only viewable after voting.
CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Choose buddyboyos

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1464
Orthodontic treatment isn’t even painful except when you first get the braces on and a for a few days after each adjustment

Orthodontic treatment isn’t even painful except when you first get the braces on and a for a few days after each adjustment
You never tried MSE. Me neither, but I heard it's painful as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how long would the ortho treatment take? your prime years are limited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Will the fillers last forever if you reapply?

you forgot the part that teh fillers look unatural and like shit

fillers would be better if only they lasted forever

Stop overthinking it, braces are literally so easy to deal with, two days of ibuprofen and you're fine. lmao, the hardest thing is being consistent with wearing your rubber bands

Stop overthinking it, braces are literally so easy to deal with, two days of ibuprofen and you're fine. lmao, the hardest thing is being consistent with wearing your rubber bands
Braces kills your self esteem psychologically.
Don't forget the palate expander or even the MSE, they are torture devices made to ascend you.

Braces kills your self esteem psychologically.
Don't forget the palate expander or even the MSE, they are torture devices made to ascend you.
One, no they don't, you can get lingual braces, or even invisalign, and depending on how young you are, foids might like it. When I had them, I had two foids (one subhuman one PSL 6) tell me they thought I was cute when I had them.

Two, I also had a palate expander, even less painful than braces.

the choice is obvious, with the MSE+FM you can actually improve your health not just looks.