POLL: Rate the average Moroccan, Algerian, Turkish and Iranian guy.

Who moga

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Age filter: 24-30 years old.

Pretty disappointing. These are men who are at the 'front queue' so supposedly the algos decided they're the best looking or betas have spent money for premium. Quite a lot of curry-passing in all countries.

In case you're wondering, that's my femcelfish on the bottom right.

Iranian

Algerian

Moroccan

Turkish

I'm ngl if this is my competition - then I feel pretty good. I need to stop thinking my competition is Maher and Beckham. Most of these bloatmaxxed ogres would all be incel here too or fighting for 300lbs landwhales.

I think Iranians mog the most even though they have the biggest trucels out of the bunch too.

@TRUE_CEL @RadicalIslamist @Manchild @emeraldglass @robtical @KING REIDYZ @flippasav @JohnDoe @Xangsane @deadmanwalking @tombradylover @StuntmanMike @positivecoper @Rojda Lipa @NewOneXY @negativetiltedheart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, bloomercel, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Damn nigger. I need to start slaying nafri whores.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 23391 and SecularIslamist
Jfl its literally just obese oofy doofy IT nerds and then some complete genetic trash. Once in a while some softmaxxed zoomgroid. Is this competition there

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and bloomercel
Damn nigger. I need to start slaying nafri whores.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. The disparity between average nafri guy and average nafri women is as different as night and day. No wonder they're fucking BBCs in France.

I've geofrauded to Morocco and gotten some MTB but they can't speak English for shit and pure betabuxxers. You're asking for trouble, it won't work. The HQNP ones are Chad only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and hirola
That's exactly what I'm thinking. The disparity between average nafri guy and average nafri women is as different as night and day. No wonder they're fucking BBCs in France.

I've geofrauded to Morocco and gotten some MTB but they can't speak English for shit and pure betabuxxers. You're asking for trouble, it won't work. The HQNP ones are Chad only.
Dont worry bhai they will want my bpc. I am heading to the slums of Algiers immediately

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
they all look like Dalits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Jfl its literally just obese oofy doofy IT nerds and then some complete genetic trash. Once in a while some softmaxxed zoomgroid. Is this competition there
Yeah. Sometimes I even feel sorry for the women.... but just like my femcelfish I know they're drowning in likes. The men are easily mogged by most men in Western countries.

I'm gonna make another thread of curry countries at some point. Stay turned.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and SecularIslamist
Bro set the country to places in Europe or US and change the ethnicity from there so u get a better look at what these ethnicities would look like in the west, obviously they all look retarded cos they're all fresh/fobs and don't know how to present themselves if their lives depended on it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48784, gribsufer1, Zizou and 2 others
Nafri girls are very cute from what I’ve seen.
Blows my mind how women are so cute but men are so ogre.
WxVke

Bro set the country to places in Europe or US and change the ethnicity from there so u get a better look at what these ethnicities would look like in the west, obviously they all look retarded cos they're all fresh/fobs and don't know how to present themselves if their lives depended on it
That's water tho. Every ethnic in the West is ascends compared to their own people back home. They're taller. Healthier and richer. Better infrastructure, better nutrition, better medical care.

If you were born and raised in 1st world country you're better than you ever would have been back home.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
I don't think they are the competition. Invisible people are never the competition. The competition is the guy female is using to set standards..

That's water tho. Every ethnic in the West is ascends compared to their own people back home. They're taller. Healthier and richer. Better infrastructure, better nutrition, better medical care.

If you were born and raised in 1st world country you're better than you ever would have been back home.
yea but that's who we're actually competing with no? Then u can see what type of exact look women are going for in our places, Unless u wanna geomax bhai

• +1
hand no idea iranians were this curry looking.

the turks mog

actually the turks are way to fat.

the algerians are the best looking

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and SecularIslamist
I don't think they are the competition. Invisible people are never the competition. The competition is the guy female is using to set standards..
I ran chadlite on Muzz larping as Moroccan and still most western women ignored and his best likes were foreign women.

hand no idea iranians were this curry looking.

the turks mog
Turks don't mog. Just coz they look the whitest - even though a couple were curry passing jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The Iranian guys had the most non-NT pics

most were either 360p low quality noisey pics, or gay filtered ones

that being said moroccan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18522
Turks mog all those ethnicities, it's not even comparation.
Also keep in mind Turks are warriors while Arabs are pussies.

• +1
Reactions: AttilaDenizMert21
I ran chadlite on Muzz larping as Moroccan and still most western women ignored and his best likes were foreign women.

Turks don't mog. Just coz they look the whitest - even though a couple were curry passing jfl.
nah none of them look curry. they're fat not they have decent features. algerians look the best though

Because his western passport is attractive too there.

• +1
Age filter: 24-30 years old.

Pretty disappointing. These are men who are at the 'front queue' so supposedly the algos decided they're the best looking or betas have spent money for premium. Quite a lot of curry-passing in all countries.

In case you're wondering, that's my femcelfish on the bottom right.

Iranian
View attachment 2531366
Algerian
View attachment 2531365
Moroccan
View attachment 2531368
Turkish
View attachment 2531369

I'm ngl if this is my competition - then I feel pretty good. I need to stop thinking my competition is Maher and Beckham. Most of these bloatmaxxed ogres would all be incel here too or fighting for 300lbs landwhales.

I think Iranians mog the most even though they have the biggest trucels out of the bunch too.

@TRUE_CEL @RadicalIslamist @Manchild @emeraldglass @robtical @KING REIDYZ @flippasav @JohnDoe @Xangsane @deadmanwalking @tombradylover @StuntmanMike @positivecoper @Rojda Lipa @NewOneXY @negativetiltedheart
Subhuman

Subhuman

Subhuman

Subhuman

• +1
If average turks look like this then i am gigachad or something like that.
OFC no all of them are subhumans even in Turkish standards

• +1
nah none of them look curry. they're fat not they have decent features. algerians look the best though
1st guy, 2nd guy and guy at 49 seconds easily could pass as curry.

If average turks look like this then i am gigachad or something like that.
OFC no all of them are subhumans even in Turkish standards
Yet you are still passed up by white passing LTBs.

damn

I mog literally everyone in those clips

i always chuckle at ethnic men on tiktok who vicariously live through whatever chads of their ethnicity whenever they get praises from foids, escaping from the reality of avg men of said ethnicity being utter subhumans having SMV of an internet harasser curry.

• +1
Blows my mind how women are so cute but men are so ogre.
View attachment 2531385

theres tonnes of nafri moggers i could post , and the average nafri woman looks like shit aswell

theres tonnes of nafri moggers i could post , and the average nafri woman looks like shit aswell
Nafri women fog and men are trash in comparison.

I can't believe those phat ass beauties came out of the ballsack of a subhuman nafri ogre.
Just look at all the subhumans behind her.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
meanwhile their sisters

I can't believe those phat ass beauties came out of the ballsack of a subhuman nafri ogre.
View attachment 2531898
It is rare wtf.You always choose 1 out of whole population.Basically cherrypicked.Average nafri girl looks legit dogshit i know i matched with tons of nafris on dating apps

• JFL
It is rare wtf.You always choose 1 out of whole population.Basically cherrypicked.Average nafri girl looks legit dogshit i know i matched with tons of nafris on dating apps
They fog turks in face and body. They are queens of MENA. You're a white supremacist so wouldn't be surprised.

• +1
They fog turks in face and body. They are queens of MENA. You're a white supremacist so wouldn't be surprised.
I am not white supremacist.I like pale skin that is it.Nafris look ugly due to MENA features.You are just cherrypicking

I am not white supremacist.I like pale skin that is it.Nafris look ugly due to MENA features.You are just cherrypicking
I'll show you average turk girl compared to Algerian/Moroccan later.

It's a no contest. Regardless of skin tone they fog the average girl from butterface anatolia. Fog all Arabs elsewhere too.

The one who can larp as med mog it's simple.

• Hmm...
Here you go - age 22-26

Turkish girls:

Moroccan girls:

Absolute cope if you think turks fog. These are not cherry picked at all. First girls who appeared when I swiped in each country.

Moroccans fog by unanimous decision. Not to mention 99% of them have hourglass figures 🤤🤤🤤

Allah protect Moroccan women @KING REIDYZ

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2531898

this is all correct in theory, average white could geomaxx and there is some niche for black men.

but as a manlet curry what do you offer besides a passport? seriously

Here you go - age 22-26

Turkish girls:
View attachment 2532354
Moroccan girls:
View attachment 2532355

Absolute cope if you think turks fog. These are not cherry picked at all. First girls who appeared when I swiped in each country.

Moroccans fog by unanimous decision. Not to mention 99% of them have hourglass figures 🤤🤤🤤

Allah protect Moroccan women @KING REIDYZ
Turkish women are generally ugly but they really fog moroccan.
Moroccans just know how to dress that is it.
Also Turkish girls don't use dating apps too much only ugly ones use it.
In the turkish vid only crn1083 and prenses99 look human the rest are utter subhuman and moroccans just naturally subhuman.

Last edited:
this is all correct in theory, average white could geomaxx and there is some niche for black men.

I know I'm curry but these guys are shockingly bad compared to me. Also my height isn't so bad, whenever I've visited MENA I've felt average height (Turkey, Saudi, Egypt). Also I'm more lightskin than some of them so don't give stereotypical curry look. I do get mistaken as MENA sometimes but as soon as they find out curry it's over.

Turkish women are generally ugly but they really fog moroccan.
Moroccans just know how to dress that is it.
Also Turkish girls don't use dating apps too much only ugly ones use it.
In the turkish vid only crn1083 and prenses99 look human the rest are utter subhuman and moroccans just naturally subhuman.
This is pure cope. Like 20% of the Turkish girls are fuckable, whereas like 60% of Moroccans are.

Only the uglier girls use OLD that's true. But that's the case everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Algerians > Iranians > Moroccans = Turkish

Also, damn… the competition. It’s truly over for truecels like me.

all turk men look ogre
my only fault was having cuck pheno

Bollywood halo. You’re forgetting how well-received Bollywood movies are in muzzie countries. It’s so strong they will even favor non-muzzie Bharatis over muzzie Bharatis and other muzzie South Asians.

View attachment 2531898
This is the average indian/paki. You guys are all fucking shitty curry munches bro. You should be the last guy to speak on nafri men. Allahi ne3lek ya kaffir

Attachments

• india.jpeg
    india.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 0

The curries were probably kurds

Turks mog. Especially western turkey ones

• JFL