Poll: Should I apply minoxidil to my eyebrows?

Should I apply minoxidil to my eyebrows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Should I apply minoxidil to my sparse eyebrows to increase density and thickness?

Pros:
  • potential to improve eyebrow thickness and density. Aside from anecdotal evidence, there is an actual scientific study about it: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24471459/ ("Our study suggests that minoxidil 2% lotion is a safe and effective treatment for eyebrow hypotrichosis").

Cons:
  • unclear whether it will need continuous application during a lifetime or the results will be permanent at some point
  • minoxidil side effects, especially if it goes systemic
It's crazy how important and apparently easy to improve eyebrows seems, yet the paths to improvement are not that clear

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Should I apply minoxidil to my sparse eyebrows to increase density and thickness?

Pros:
  • potential to improve eyebrow thickness and density. Aside from anecdotal evidence, there is an actual scientific study about it: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24471459/ ("Our study suggests that minoxidil 2% lotion is a safe and effective treatment for eyebrow hypotrichosis").

Cons:
  • unclear whether it will need continuous application during a lifetime or the results will be permanent at some point
It's crazy how important and apparently easy to improve eyebrows seems, yet the paths to improvement are not that clear
if you're super white and your eyebrows are invisible

cant answer wothout pics

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 21345
I'm white and my eyebrows are sparse and thin
how old are you? when i was in like 3rd grade my eyebrows were invisible but now im in 8th and i have thick and dark eyebrows, im also white

how old are you? when i was in like 3rd grade my eyebrows were invisible but now im in 8th and i have thick and dark eyebrows, im also white

In your case only Adrenochrome could help your pissbrows

• JFL
Reactions: hansmoleman
there are 50 other methods to improve your eyebrows
it's unnecessary

• +1
Tell me these methods
practically anything foids do: eyebrow dyeing to black, eyebrow pencils, strange growth serums, perfect eyebrow trimming for a denser look, microneedling, and surely more
you could even get a tattoo under the eyebrows that frauds hair follicles :feelshaha:

• +1
It depends how weak your brows are but if you need a little more thickness then tea tree oil, lavender oil or coconut oil are worthy trying first to see if they work

• +1

Pros:

Cons:
There’s literally no side effects with foam except potential intitial shedding. As long as you wait 24 hours after dermarolling/microneedling to apply it you’re fine.

There’s literally no side effects with foam except potential intitial shedding. As long as you wait 24 hours after dermarolling/microneedling to apply it you’re fine.
Scary though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back