[Poll] Should women above 140 lbs (64 kg) have rights? Be honest.

Should women above 140 lbs (64 kg) have rights?

• Total voters
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3328
No women should have rights, independently from their characteristics.

Also those bitches like the one in the tweet use my manletbros as scapegoats after getting dumped by 6'5" badboys like me

Why do they hate manlets so much if the men that mostly emotionally and physically abuse this picky whores are tall good looking Slayers that end up dumping them?

Like they dont date my manletbros at all, but then they bash them for shit that a random dark triad 6'8" Jamal did after rearranging their guts

17058A4D 49EB 4AEB A49D AD315CA58FA0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, Vidyacoper and 6 others
No women should have rights, independently from their characteristics.

Also those bitches like the one in the tweet use my manletbros as scapegoats after getting dumped by 6'5" badboys like me

Why do they hate manlets so much if the men that mostly emotionally and physically abuse this picky whores are tall good looking Slayers that end up dumping them?

Like they dont date my manletbros at all, but then they bash them for shit that a random dark triad 6'8" Jamal did after rearranging their guts

View attachment 347090View attachment 347090View attachment 347090
Bro these hoes have Daddy issues that's why they need a man who has the height of their father when they were 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3328
Unmarried childless women over the age of 20 should either be euthanized or become state enforced prostitutes. There is no worth for them otherwise.

PastPrimeHags

This is the same woman in the OP:

DontBeMEan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Chadelite and 3 others
Ok so you're a cuck who wants to be dominated
I used to have a milf fetish and teacher fetish in high school. it is indeed over for my masculinity levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Only reason she would be allowed to be over 65KG is if she looks like this(6'5)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 2403
Unmarried childless women over the age of 20 should either be euthanized or become state enforced prostitutes. There is no worth for them otherwise.

View attachment 347072

This is the same woman in the OP:

She is probably trolling anyway. Like the whore thought "let's make everyone mad so I get some Twitter attention" and posted that shit that hurts like 85% of dudes. Plus also some girls that are either with short dudes, or make a connection with male family members being short, or tall men with short friends or blood ties.

This is literally bigger than a racist attack scale-wise. You can make people from all ethnicities, religions, ages, races, genders, etc. mad by posting that. Because there's not a single human group that has more than half their men above 6 foot tall. That's why she did it. I doubt she actually thinks this shit, unless she is totally deluded.

Let's not forget that she is some latina random whore, her parents and grandparents are 100% under the 5'10" mark, let alone 6'0". But looking at how edgy she is and dresses, it would be no surprise if she hated them too.

Edit: Female "humor" is the most basic and unfunny shit there is. It's like they're autistic children saying random shit believing people will catch some unexpected sarcasm that's just not present in their writing styles.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
She is probably trolling anyway. Like the whore thought "let's make everyone mad so I get some Twitter attention" and posted that shit that hurts like 85% of dudes. Plus also some girls that are either with short dudes, or make a connection with male family members being short.

This is literally bigger than a racist attack scale-wise. You can make people from all ethnicities, religions, ages, races, genders, etc. mad by posting that. Because there's not a single human group that has more than half their men above 6 foot tall. That's why she did it. I doubt she actually thinks this shit, unless she is totally deluded.
Roasties want attention boyos. They be getting pumped and dumped by Chad's so they rage on manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, Chadelite and 1 other person
She is probably trolling anyway. Like the whore thought "let's make everyone mad so I get some Twitter attention" and posted that shit that hurts like 85% of dudes. Plus also some girls that are either with short dudes, or make a connection with male family members being short, or tall men with short friends or also blood ties.

Edit: Female "humor" is the most basic and unfunny shit there is. It's like they're autistic children saying random shit believing people will catch some unexpected sarcasm that's just not present in their writing styles.
Too much logic for this website bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
I HAD THIS ON A NIGHT OUT BEFORE. SOME STUPID WHORE WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ONE OF MY MALE FRIENDS SO I ASKED HER HOW MUCH SHE WEIGHS AND HER CUP SIZE.

SHE GOT EXTREMELY ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE, HER FRIENDS HAD TO HOLD HER WHEN I STARTED LAUGHING AT HER

STUPID CUNT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3328
She is probably trolling anyway. Like the whore thought "let's make everyone mad so I get some Twitter attention" and posted that shit that hurts like 85% of dudes. Plus also some girls that are either with short dudes, or make a connection with male family members being short, or tall men with short friends or also blood ties.

I'm pretty sure they aren't actually aware of the average male height around the world and due to only dating guys 5'10 and above think every man is this tall
I HAD THIS ON A NIGHT OUT BEFORE. SOME STUPID WHORE WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ONE OF MY MALE FRIENDS SO I ASKED HER HOW MUCH SHE WEIGHS AND HER CUP SIZE.

SHE GOT EXTREMELY ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE, HER FRIENDS HAD TO HOLD HER WHEN I STARTED LAUGHING AT HER

STUPID CUNT
Low inhib mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3328
@SpiritualCel jfl@u, cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Chadeep
I'm pretty sure they aren't actually aware of the average male height around the world and due to only dating guys 5'10 and above think every man is this tall

Low inhib mogger
This wasn't present in the text that I wrote when you replied, but just think about her parents.

She is latin american, mestizo and shit skinned with a bulbous nose she tries to hide with makeup

Her father is probably a 5'8" Mexican beaner, so are both her grandfathers. He mother is possibly something like 5'3".

It's obvious she is either trolling or a self-hating genetical waste.

• +1
This wasn't present in the text I wrote when you replied, but just think about her parents.

She is latin american, mestizo and shit skinned with a bulbous nose she tries to hide with makeup

Her father is probably a 5'8" Mexican beaner, so are both her grandfathers. He mother is possibly something like 5'3".

It's obvious she is either trolling or a self-hating genetical waste.
All females are self hating innately, dick envy is real for women since the age of 8 :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
No woman should have rights.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Over and 3 others
All females are self hating innately, dick envy is real for women since the age of 8 :lul: :lul:

It's true. Women hate themselves. They hate how they talk, how they look. They hate running slower in PE, being weaker, having lower grades, being significantly dumber even than the biggest idiot Jock in high school. They hate having to suck dick, they hate having to be afraid of shit, they hate being feminine. That's why so many fat arthoe feminazis exist nowadays. They try to emulate us.

They hate constantly seeing males own the scene in sports and shit. Could you imagine seeing your mother watch a Football game in which all the players are girls? We are so used to watching sportsmen, policemen, firemen. War heroes, super heroes, villains, the Nazis, the Commies, every history book they touch in school, everything they see. A male is the key individual. Because that's life.

Women rarely ever appear in those scenarios because they're not made for them. Imagine being born a literal secondary character, and literally all the important people in popular culture being men (except sluts that sing or show their bodies like models).

Imagine accepting that all your value is defined by being loved by some random dude that will then dump you when your pussy hangs like two pieces of roasted meat. Having no icons to follow, nothing. As much women have famous whores like Madison Beer or Taylor Swift.

Those are their female icons. Or first ladies, or almost-presidents. But never ever have they had a significant human of their gender exist.

Then even the prettiest women get old and lose all their beauty, thus their value. All the hottest ratchet whores end up being beaten up babymommas. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, turkproducer and 5 others
It's true. Women hate themselves. They hate how they talk, how they look. They hate running slower in PE, being weaker, having lower grades, being significantly dumber even than the biggest idiot Jock in high school. They hate having to suck dick, they hate having to be afraid of shit, they hate being feminine. That's why so many fat arthoe feminazis exist nowadays. They try to emulate us.

They hate constantly seeing males own the scene in sports and shit. Could you imagine seeing your mother watch a Football game in which all the players are girls? We are so used to watching sportsmen, policemen, firemen. War heroes, super heroes, villains, the Nazis, the Commies, every history book they touch in school, everything they see. A male is the key individual. Because that's life.

Women rarely ever appear in those scenarios because they're not made for them. Imagine being born a literal secondary character, and literally all the important people in popular culture being men (except sluts that sing or show their bodies like models).

Imagine accepting that all your value is defined by being loved by some random dude that will then dump you when your pussy hangs like to pieces of roasted meat. Having no icons to follow, nothing. As much women have famous whores like Madison Beer or Taylor Swift.

Those are their female icons. Or first ladies, or almost-presidents. But never ever have they had a significant human of their gender exist.

Then even the prettiest women get old and lose all their beauty, thus their value. All the hottest ratchet whores end up being beaten up babymommas. It is what it is.
That's probably part of the reason they pick on ugly dudes and manlets so much, they are easy prey but are also male which they want to be, whilst worshipping chad partially due to wanting to be him(aka main character), and his good looks due to being female.Women are trying to rebel by having all these 2 decade old shows be revived with female-character leads, turning into FTM trannies, seeking attention on twitter(again, wanting to be the main character and center of attention), tiktok, etc by making fun of manlets and licking toilets(coronavirus toilet challenge).
Women are the most bitter fucking creatures on earth, I would rip my left arm off if it meant I wouldnt be forced by my hormones for the rest of my life to want sex, relationships and validation from them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Chadeep and 1 other person
Guys always retaliate with women's weight when they bash manlets again but in the end it's mostly cope.

Overweight women are still desired (unfortunately) by way too many men. And even if they weren't it's extremely easy to fix.

Women have also stopped getting offended by it because it's such a common comeback nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Guys always retaliate with women's weight when they bash manlets again but in the end it's mostly cope.

Overweight women are still desired (unfortunately) by way too many men. And even if they weren't it's extremely easy to fix.

Women have also stopped getting offended by it because it's such a common comeback nowadays
i wish i was a tall white male. life would b on ez mode

• +1

"Extremely easy to fix", yet women still stay fat because they're lazy, I rarely see any of them lose weight, and no they haven't stopped being offended by weight remarks because its integral to their femininity just like height is to a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Ritalincell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Ritalincell and 1 other person
"Extremely easy to fix", yet women still stay fat because they're lazy, I rarely see any of them lose weight, and no they haven't stopped being offended by weight remarks because its integral to their femininity just like height is to a man.
Not weight remarks in general but for every height bashing post you see on whatever platform there's always 10+ guys making some pathetic weight comeback and no bitch ever reacts to it anymore

of course if you call some random girl fat she's still gonna cry about it

• +1
Should women above 140 lbs (64 kg) have rights?
Huh? Allow me to fix this
Should women have rights?
No lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Chadeep
Not weight remarks in general but for every height bashing post you see on whatever platform there's always 10+ guys making some pathetic weight comeback and no bitch ever reacts to it anymore

of course if you call some random girl fat she's still gonna cry about it
Lmao just asking for their weight without any insults in response to questions about your height WILL send them over the age, women pretend like they can dish out roasts on a whim but seeing any argument a female has been in they certainly can't take roasts back and still be standing, on another note they dont wanna go up in a insults match against 10+ guys because thats their nature, they are high inhib and from what I see females are getting more and more scared of men these days, saying how they are afraid to step in and defend some other woman at the workplace if a man is being particularly aggressive, women are afraid of men's retribution even ON the INTERNET :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper

Imagine accepting that all your value is defined by being loved by some random dude that will then dump you when your pussy hangs like two pieces of roasted meat. Having no icons to follow, nothing. As much women have famous whores like Madison Beer or Taylor Swift.

Miring High IQ. This is perfect. Read every word, say this shit on reddit or something and make a post about it. This would PISS THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT OF SJW's AND ALL WOMEN. It would be fucking beautiful to see their reactions.

• +1
Lmao just asking for their weight without any insults in response to questions about your height WILL send them over the age, women pretend like they can dish out roasts on a whim but seeing any argument a female has been in they certainly can't take roasts back and still be standing, on another note they dont wanna go up in a insults match against 10+ guys because thats their nature, they are high inhib and from what I see females are getting more and more scared of men these days, saying how they are afraid to step in and defend some other woman at the workplace if a man is being particularly aggressive, women are afraid of men's retribution even ON the INTERNET :lul: :lul:
Women take dick and bleed from their pussy bruh

It's over for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Papal_Guard
Women over 1kg should not have rights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadeep and 3 others
Indeed son. Women are scared af of men. I have been in arguments with women and they turn into submissive betas when I fight back. THey just cry rape, SOMEONE HELP ME, why are you so mean?. They're so inferior, iamgine being born an inferior hole with your hole being your only value.
Women over 1kg should not have rights

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Chadeep and 2 others
I think exceptions can be made for professional athletes who are on steroids, but in all other cases, we need to send 141+ lb femoids to reeducation camps to make them bulimic.

• +1
Indeed son. Women are scared af of men. I have been in arguments with women and they turn into submissive betas when I fight back. THey just cry rape, SOMEONE HELP ME, why are you so mean?. They're so inferior, iamgine being born an inferior hole with your hole being your only value.
Bro they are so scared I actually laugh at them all the time when its so easy to intimidate them, I had one female on a discord server tell me that nobody is entitled to anything, so I aggressively asked for her house address irl and said that I would send all her teeth flying out of her mouth if I find her irl, her behavior changed and suddenly she became submissive and scared :lul: :lul:
They are making posts on reddit on how hateful and aggressive men have become in the last couple of years and that they're worried for their future,beta uprising already in effect JFL.Just look at these posts

Females are realising how pent up with rage most men are right now, and that any mocking remark on a man can send a fist the size of their entire face hurling towards them and breaking their jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
It depends where the fat is located too

Anyway it's funny how females without any medical conditions become fat even living on tutorial mode. These women who are fat probably hit the wall (30+) and are rotting while eating junk food waiting for the "perfect" male to come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
It depends where the fat is located too

Anyway it's funny how females without any medical conditions become fat even living on tutorial mode. These women who are fat probably hit the wall (30+) and are rotting while eating junk food waiting for the "perfect" male to come.
your english is becoming decent now

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Notice how men keep calm during arguments but these feminazis need to scream at their top of the lungs to voice their opinion. Biology is a amazing thing bro. Women need to be submissive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3043
So this place likes anorexics.

• +1
So this place likes anorexics.
No, we like healthy women who are fertile and therefore attractive. So any girl that isn't overweight basically. Over 64 kg is overweight for 99% of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Chadeep
just one of the reasons why men commit suicide 2-6x more than women lol.

jfl at us being the "privileged sex" stfu this shit is so saddening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, Chadeep and 1 other person
Thanks for looking out for us manlets, bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
fat women should be put in stockades and given nothing but high protein semen based diet and vigorous sexual exercise until they are skinny enough to get out
you're literally fat, do all that for yourself first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No women should have rights in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and turkproducer
Notice how men keep calm during arguments but these feminazis need to scream at their top of the lungs to voice their opinion. Biology is a amazing thing bro. Women need to be submissive.
Women know they can't dominate men normally in a argument so they try to scream on top of their lungs, 60 years ago this would have ended with her getting knocked out lol

• +1
should women have rights?

No

• +1
my pleasure

no. You must be a US cel who hasn't seen a sub 140 lbs woman in his life
So this 5'10" 150 lb athletic woman is "obese". Nice to know
Charlotte Flair bio 960x960

• +1