• Fwb her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LTR her

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I’ve already smashed. Apparently she can easily find guys to fuck and it’s probably true sadly. She has just fucked 6 different men in the last two months so I would assume most men would fuck her. But all my bros said no. (I think they are embarrassed to say they would fuck her).

Attachments

• 9871FB3F-181A-4663-A77C-A16C14163064.jpeg
    9871FB3F-181A-4663-A77C-A16C14163064.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C8C3F928-7327-4152-969E-3FDDC5D9C535.jpeg
    C8C3F928-7327-4152-969E-3FDDC5D9C535.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nope, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
You’re gonna be sending a lot of those get well soon cards. Her body count is like 20 and I’ve seen her phone. Every 5 mins a guy is texting her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What is wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Use her for compliments
Bodyshame her
Run away

That is what incel means no?
Wasnt sure if you are a proper incel or not. Some average looking guys get pussy through paying or LTRmaxxing. I call myself an incel even tho I get landwhale pussy because I cant get normal girls to fuck

Wasnt sure if you are a proper incel or not. Some average looking guys get pussy through paying or LTRmaxxing. I call myself an incel even tho I get landwhale pussy because I cant get normal girls to fuck
I am "volcel"

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
get checked

It’s sad to think that she has a higher smv than many guys on this site despite being a whale.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51551, kingpiin and 1 other person
volcel if you wouldnt
every incel here could ascend with her

It’s sad to think that she has a higher smv than many guys on this site despite being a whale.
Facts so sad this bitch fucked 6 guys in 2 months which mogs 99% of the forum bodycount wise. Tho she said one of her hookups left a shit stain on the bed, over for justtakeashower copers
volcel if you wouldnt
every incel here could ascend with her
She is chad only. She said 5'10 is the minimum height and she wouldnt fuck ugly guys. Also doesnt fuck black men due to 'trauma'

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FaceandBBC and Copeful
Pass, this is what most of matches on dating apps look like. They are always down to smash, id rather fap.

Pass, this is what most of matches on dating apps look like. They are always down to smash, id rather fap.
your first mistake is swiping on these subspecies
the more you match with them the lower your elo goes and itll show you to them more
swipe on mtb+ only

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and bigchunguslover
I’ve already smashed. Apparently she can easily find guys to fuck and it’s probably true sadly. She has just fucked 6 different men in the last two months so I would assume most men would fuck her. But all my bros said no. (I think they are embarrassed to say they would fuck her).
Butthead GIF by MOODMAN

Bump