[POLL] Thoughts on foid avatars?

Title

• Total voters
ranierean

ranierean

D-9999

I just saw this thread pop into my feed and it’s honestly pretty ridiculous: all three of them choosing WOC, the third guy using “sis” etc. I’d just ignore it if his status also didn’t say “yes it’s me in the pfp”.
Props to ethnics for not defaulting into blue eyed blonde stacy white worship, I guess...

I get that I’m not really better than this or that you shouldn’t trannyesquely collapse your locuses of desire and self-identification into one, but something is obviously wrong here.

Incels dot is had a brief moment in 2023 when both anime and 3d pfps were banned, FYI:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SidharthTheSlayer
Not a fan, imagine dick eating foids of all ppl jfl. The anime foids are the cringiest tho

Its better than anime pfps
B2A4C59F F880 4450 903B 2A75F98C3D1C

Banning anime girls is so fucking retarded jfl they are literally idealized women drawn by sweaty japs the opposite of IRL foids
fat link is a fucking nigger and .is are retards

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SidharthTheSlayer and ranierean
Banning anime girls is so fucking retarded jfl they are literally idealized women drawn by sweaty japs the opposite of IRL foids
fat link is a fucking nigger and .is are retards
This. If you have a 3DPD foid avatar and say 2D foid avatars are cringe you need a lobotomy.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger