[Poll]What is your philtrum height?

What is your philtrum height?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
For 2020, if u have a 16mm plus philtrum, consider a lip lift. Ideal is 13mm. Dont cope with philtrum to chin ratio.

Thank the gods for my chad philtrum what kind of eldritch abomination would I look like otherwise

doesnt this leave scarring

15mm around
Imo 14-15mm is best for whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Never measured I'd esteem around 1.5 idk

For 2020, if u have a 16mm plus philtrum, consider a lip lift. Ideal is 13mm. Dont cope with philtrum to chin ratio.

My result
Screenshot 20191218 201250 Calculator

19mm-22mm

could a lip lift get me to 13-14mm?

I got 20mm philtrum and thin upperlip, this procedure is literally perfect, and the realself article you posted was about a guy living in Sweden, which I does. Surely this is a sign?

I got 20mm philtrum and thin upperlip, this procedure is literally perfect, and the realself article you posted was about a guy living in Sweden, which I does. Surely this is a sign?
Around 3-4k euros

Around 3-4k euros
Did he say thats what he paid? I read now that he did the procedure in Poland, and I dont think they charge 3-4k there for something like a lip lift, third worlders are supposed to take 100$

Nvm, read now that he paid 15k SEK, which is like 1500$ lol

Did he say thats what he paid? I read now that he did the procedure in Poland, and I dont think they charge 3-4k there for something like a lip lift, third worlders are supposed to take 100$

Nvm, read now that he paid 15k SEK, which is like 1500$ lol
Im from Poland :feelsohgod:

My philtrum height is about 14-15 mm. Fuck I really wanted to shorten it since when I get maxillary impaction it would help maintain upper tooth visibility. Don’t want to end up like those people who only show their lower teeth when talking lmao

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Mine is 20mm nigga

1 cm with a 4.5 cm chin height lmao

20mm fuck off

Wouldnt large lips only make your philtrum look even smaller?
Yeah! But they also make your chin look smaller and shorter, that's what I meant

Yeah! But they also make your chin look smaller and shorter, that's what I meant

Oh okay makes sense. Yeah I really think I’d still need philtrum reduction because maxillary impaction will decrease upper tooth visibility, and philtrum reduction fixes that—but I already have about 15 mm philtrum so I’ll likely end up with 11-12 mm philtrum idk.

W8 going to measure it right now
15 mm would like if it was 13, is there another solution to shorten it without surgery?

Last edited: