[POLL] What should a PSL rating include?

Check what features should be taken into consideration for a rating

• Face

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Skin color

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • Hair

Votes: 50 80.6%
  • Frame

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Height

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Race

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Body

Votes: 29 46.8%
    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Skin quality

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
you want to have the last word ?
so explain me with the law of "hardest to fraud, the better " why skull lenght and shape is not as important as midface ratio afterwall both Can virtually not really be modified.
beause its fucking irrelevant to cherry pick things like this. you missed the original sentiment/point of my comment. obviously it's not a scientifically axiomatic definition that is proven by randomised controlled trial/research, i'm just engaing in conversation with randoms on the internet. i'm sure you could find something else that is even harder to change and still matters into your attractiveness, but this is not the point. i was obviously only referring to the most-talked about things (such as stuff in the poll)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
which is ? beside all you Saïd ?

obviously it is... but from neolitic ages
when i say everything i dont exactly mean everything
like feet size isnt gonna affect your psl

mainly i mean your body
how skinny you are
how wide your hips are in relation to your chest
do you have any deformities like for me i have a deformity were the middle part of my chest sticks out
all those kinda things

• +1
i need proofs

phenopill is brutal

your fucked ipd is the cause
ABCB899A 9302 4B08 923B 3049F9E0B937

Need to fix my nose bro

• +1
Dude 5.5PSL 6’2 will mog 6PSL 5’10 wdym lol. 4inch height difference is very noticeable IRL.
He definitely wouldn't. Even tinder where many women have height requirements, a 6psl dude got more matches than a 5psl dude with 6'2 on his profile.

The difference between 5.5 and 6.0 is too big.

• +1
beause its fucking irrelevant to cherry pick things like this. you missed the original sentiment/point of my comment. obviously it's not a scientifically axiomatic definition that is proven by randomised controlled trial/research, i'm just engaing in conversation with randoms on the internet. i'm sure you could find something else that is even harder to change and still matters into your attractiveness, but this is not the point. i was obviously only referring to the most-talked about things (such as stuff in the poll)
i agree you'r right. don't meant to be mean anyway as you know

He definitely wouldn't. Even tinder where many women have height requirements, a 6psl dude got more matches than a 5psl dude with 6'2 on his profile.

The difference between 5.5 and 6.0 is too big.
nah ur coping right now. 6'2" 5,5 psl mogs 5'10" 6 psl in real life, every single time. if you deny this you never went to parties/clubs/bars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 136870

Need to fix my nose bro
You look good though. I'd say around 6psl despite midface and IPD/nose.
nah ur coping right now. 6'2" 5,5 psl mogs 5'10" 6 psl in real life, every single time. if you deny this you never went to parties/clubs/bars
No way he mogs. At most they are equal. I'd say a 5psl dude would get mogged, but a 5.5psl dude would be even with the height advantage

Men tend to overplay the effect of height on females really.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You look good though. I'd say around 6psl despite midface and IPD/nose.

No way he mogs. At most they are equal.
I wish mewing would fix that. Lmao dead serious. My brother has a betteer ipd than me dead serious but he mouth breathes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
not if the 5'10 height fraud but hard too keep it
a 6'0 6 psl will mog the 5.5 imo though

I love when @streege and @cocainecowboy argue over retarded shit

• Love it
hardest i think "recreating" facial harmony or changing it so "chad harmony" or however you wanna call the ratios working together creating handsome face

but yeah height is among those things that are extremely hard to fraud
thats not the hardest to change. thats probably the easiest. that "harmony" is because of these things Eye area, Coloring, Nose , Mouth, Skin quality, status and hair for most of the time. but not in the way some think tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
Ok

Last edited:
I'm probably the only ethnic who doesn't give a shit about white women lol
no.
i mean even if i would 99/100 of them couldn't fit my mindset and not adapted to it.

thats not the hardest to change. thats probably the easiest. that "harmony" is because of these things Eye area, Coloring, Nose , Mouth, Skin quality, status and hair for most of the time. but not in the way some think tbh
its not hard because it's hard to change things that "make up" your facial harmony. it is hard because you have 0 idea how to re-structure your face without it being uncanny. not the "practicality" is the hard, but the theorem

no.
i mean even if i would 99/100 of them couldn't fit my mindset and not adapted to it.
you're probably the only other guy. The rest cares about white women or worships white people/their features

• +1
its not hard because it's hard to change things that "make up" your facial harmony. it is hard because you have 0 idea how to re-structure your face without it being uncanny. not the "practicality" is the hard, but the theorem
defo true, surgeon are more butcher than harmony creator if anything.
jfl at "muh god eppley"
you're probably the only other guy. The rest cares about white women or worships white people/their features
although i prefer women with fine traits .
but, their mindset is so liberal, if you really want a ltr and not cucked you better find out eastern women

well there are some things that can do it
like mewing

you are not. white wome are less atractive imo than the others
for me to fuck*

for me to fuck*
I don't think they're less attractive than other races. I just don't find them attractive personally yknow?

for me to fuck*
actually it's fine to have préférences.
but beeing obscessed by white people and hating what you are is defo a disease

well there are some things that can do it
like mewing
well yes, if mewing actually is legit then it is something that would legitimately improve ur looks without fucking up your harmony. more than surgery

but not enough evidence to support it

• +1
Everything. Literally everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Psl = face, Appeal to prime white women
Smv=face+everything else
So, being tall and having good frame doesn’t increase one’s appeal to prime women?

• +1
PSL is exclusively for face...

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 3043
So, being tall and having good frame doesn’t increase one’s appeal to prime women?
Of course it does, that's why it goes into smv
when we say psl we only talk about the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2227
I personally believe Frame/Height/Body shouldn't be included because it should be considered in a scale which is basically just "appeal to women", but one like that doesn't exist afaik (other than maybe SMV but that includes status etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, I'mme and Deleted member 3043
For me smv is staus and money boost for your looks which is psl for me. Face, height, body is true attraction that's why it should be in 1 category, while smv include money (betabuxing) and status (every foid want to fuck celebrity, but it doesn't mean that his pure raw attractivness is that big)

I think everything a face consists of viz bones, skin, eye area, size and protrusion of bones etc

but....

mse imo and palate expander.
non surgerical ie natural tools are way more useful when they work

Screw that guy making fun of little kids.

shit thread
face>height>frame
imagine putting skin color above height
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Thank god every single person who voted atleast chose face.