Poll: What's the most destructive-yet-preventable looksmin that you can think of?

What is the biggest preventable looksmax?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
For me, I'd have to say baldness. I'm lucky that I've been a Norwood II most of my life, but I know it could have easily gone the other way. Nonetheless, there are so many treatments available in 2021: Finasteride, transplants, plugs laser therapy, etc.

Some people would probably say fatness, but I see a lot of fat guys who have hot girls (even if they're really flatchested and thin a lot of the time for some reason), though these guys are usually on the much taller side (I can't imagine a short fat guy would do too well).

What say you?

Poll says "What is the biggest preventable looksmax" but that is a typo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and SubhumanCurrycel
Balding and it's not even close all the others can be improved in some aspect, if you are past norwood 3 it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14478 and 6 others
You should've excluded balding and let the poll between the other five

Poll says "What is the biggest preventable looksmax" but that is a typo.
You should've excluded balding and let the poll between the other five

I feel like excluding it would have invalidated the other samples since it wouldn't have given the choice; Ergo, I included it.

Fatceldom is worse than norwoodceldom. There exist some bald slayers, but no slayer ever was fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13994
Fatceldom is worse than norwoodceldom. There exist some bald slayers, but no slayer ever was fat.

Fat guys tend to become comedians, where they usually slay pretty well within their own domain: John Balushi, John Candy, Fatty Arbuckle, Curly Howard, Chris Farley (his ex girlfriend hasn't dated anyone since he died in 1993)--all had a notorious reputation for being womanising pussy magnets.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 14478 and Beanermaxxer
Fat guys tend to become comedians, where they usually slay pretty well: John Balushi, John Candy, Fatty Arbuckle, Curly Howard, Chris Farley--all had a notorious reputation for being womanising pussy magnets.
So true, fat asses are always funny and extroverted af

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Callooh_Calais
fatness and baldness if both get too far its hard to go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lux and LooksmaxxHopeful
So true, fat asses are always funny and extroverted af

Jonah Hill had a really cute (for a Jewish girl anyway) girlfriend that he dated long before he was famous, and that he eventually cheated on and dumped once he got into Hollywood jfl :redpill:

As someone who used to be fat (though not nearly as bloated as Jonah Hill), I actually noticed that you tend to attract very small, thin, flat-chested girls the heavier and bigger you are. The thing is, girls smell insecurity like dogs smell fear, and most girls find fat men primarily unattractive because they are so self-loathing. If you are openly talking about your fat like it's not something to be shy of, girls tend to become really comfortable around you

Attachments

• Jordan Klein Jonah Hill.jpg
    Jordan Klein Jonah Hill.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Unfair the second you listed hair. Being bald is second worst failo right under being a gigamanlet <5'5

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
fatness and baldness if both get too far its hard to go back to normal

Ironically, I'd actually say Jonah Hill seems to just repulse women now that he's thin, whereas before they at least thought he was cute in a funny fat guy sorta way, now he looks like a Bergen Belsen reenactor

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte and Deleted member 8165
mouth breathing is the single worst and easiest to prevent by far

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10615
covid vaccine

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Ironically, I'd actually say Jonah Hill seems to just repulse women now that he's thin, whereas before they at least thought he was cute in a funny fat guy sorta way, now he looks like a Bergen Belsen reenactor

I saw a picture of a former fat guy I haven't seen in years he just looks scary now

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Balding
It’s not that we have a cure to turn a bald guy into a full head of haired chad but the drugs on the market work really good at prevention like 90%+ have at least cessation of the progression of MPD

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Fat is not that preventable, especially after 30. It is largely a function of hormonal profile not people eating chips and shit all day

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Fat is not that preventable, especially after 30. It is largely a function of hormonal profile not people eating chips and shit all day

Fat is completely preventable, most people just eat way too many carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, LooksmaxxHopeful, nastynas and 2 others
I'd actually say skin... I see lots of bald or fat looking guys with GFs but have hardly ever seen a guy with terrible acne and a G/F that is an adult. I distinctly remember one guy who I thought was Chad who had good height, jaw, muscular I asked a girl about him and she said his skin was gross. The funny thing is his skin wasn't THAT bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Shitty food. What you put in your body matters so much

Norwood Reaper because its truly over then short of gluing hair on every few weeks.

Fatness, but also shit hairstyle and hair colour, can heavily looksmin you, can confirm because I fucked up with hairstyle and hair colour

I'll list some i can think of

Mouth breathing
Not gymcelling
Sun exposure maxxing
Alcohol/cigarette maxxing
Letting yourself past NW2
Lack of skincare
shit hairstyle that makes ur faceshape worse
Facial traumas from sports etc
And the worst one
Ldaring