I like Arabs
I even have a friend from Egypt not sure if that's Arab or not

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3328 and turkproducer
I like Arabs
I even have a friend from Egypt not sure if that's Arab or not
yes it is. It’s north african but it’s still arab to me anyway, but arabs are wide ranging in their apperance. Huge difference between Syrians and other arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 3328
9 per 100k without arabs of course. arabs are really disgusting to look at

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Averagecel, Traxanas and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and turkproducer
  • +1
-subhuman religion
-often nigger tier sentience
-low iq
-ugly
subhuman religion but the christians got fucked in the crusades every single time they went there jfl.
Sentience =cope, arabs are lazy but not dumb.
low iq is simply not the case, they are far less degenerate then whiter
ugly is also not true, they look like actual men, not like some white nerdic cuck

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 3526
I think you meant to say muslim as not all arabs are muslims

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I love kebab
it's so good :feelsohh:
yeah arab cuisine is great so is turkish food. greeks copied turkish cuisine tho 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Reason why OP made the thread

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
jfl when this favela nigger tries his muslim/arab hate

View attachment 178435

Keep crying for high T TURKISH KEBAB MEHMET
View attachment 178439

KEEP CRYING FOR BRAZIL’s SUBHUMAN CULTURE AND SOCIETY

ITS OVER FOR BRAZIL CELS

you’re a subhuman stormfrontcel coper

JFL at least here we are safe in the theather, mall, markets, clubs, restaurants, parks, imagine having to be aware all the time everywhere because some sandnigger can explode, shot, or knife atk u at anytime because of muh alah.

Hehehehe id rather be in my 9 per 100k state

• Hmm...
i wouldn't care that they are arabs, but virtually all of them are muslims and the teachings of the qur'an are incompatible with Christianity.

No homicides with only whites tbh

i wouldn't care that they are arabs, but virtually all of them are muslims and the teachings of the qur'an are incompatible with Christianity.
typical european cope lol. You have been brainwashed, the majority of muslims can follow quran and live in western society, the reason why you think they are incompatible is due to the oligarchs and lefts intent you create social and religious divide among all of us
No homicides with only whites tbh
impossible, white history is built upon killing/crime.

typical european cope lol. You have been brainwashed, the majority of muslims can follow quran and live in western society, the reason why you think they are incompatible is due to the oligarchs and lefts intent you create social and religious divide among all of us
following quran is the problem. i don't want to live with a bunch of followers of teachings made up by a pagan child sex predator that can't coherently establish how man was made and calls for the killing of non-muslims, jews and christians.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2933
9 per 100k homicide rate WITHOUT ARABS

5 per 100k homicide rate WITH ARABS
ARABS are good people idk what you are on about

Brazillians are shit

• +1

impossible, white history is built upon killing/crime.
ARABS are good people idk what you are on about

Brazillians are shit

Keep crying for me subhuman lurker

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
following quran is the problem. i don't want to live with a bunch of followers of teachings made up by a pagan child sex predator that can't coherently establish how man was made and calls for the killing of non-muslims, jews and christians.
you absolute retard. You haven’t read it, or even read transcripts of the quran to make an informed judgement on it. You heard the phrase “kill the infidels” once and now think the quran was created in order to kill all the other races jfl, you degenerate fuck.
@TsarTsar444 teach this retard some history plz
The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

This verse, chapter 9 verse 5, is often used as evidence that Islam allows killing of non-Muslims, but what is not recognized is the context and history behind these verses. The history of this verse is that when Prophet Muhammad(sa)began preaching the unity of God he was persecuted for 13 years, much as Prophets Abraham and Jesus were. Since Muslims who are being persecuted are encouraged to leave for safer areas, rather than create disorder, Muhammad(sa) and his followers migrated to Medina. After they left, the Meccans attacked them in Medina on and off for a period of nine years until Chapter 9 was revealed.

read up some historical context, the christians cane to Israel to claim the holy land and got fucked over the span of 100+ years in every crusade.

Depends. Are the the "la la la la" type arabs?

The kind that go around claiming to be italian?

Arabs are a diverse people, and thus there are many reasons to hate them. I'll need more info

no I want eat kebab

Shitskin favela cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
you absolute retard. You haven’t read it, or even read transcripts of the quran to make an informed judgement on it. You heard the phrase “kill the infidels” once and now think the quran was created in order to kill all the other races jfl, you degenerate fuck.
@TsarTsar444 teach this retard some history plz

The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

This verse, chapter 9 verse 5, is often used as evidence that Islam allows killing of non-Muslims, but what is not recognized is the context and history behind these verses. The history of this verse is that when Prophet Muhammad(sa)began preaching the unity of God he was persecuted for 13 years, much as Prophets Abraham and Jesus were. Since Muslims who are being persecuted are encouraged to leave for safer areas, rather than create disorder, Muhammad(sa) and his followers migrated to Medina. After they left, the Meccans attacked them in Medina on and off for a period of nine years until Chapter 9 was revealed.

read up some historical context, the christians cane to Israel to claim the holy land and got fucked over the span of 100+ years in every crusade.
I don't need to fill my brain with the history of moon god worshiping pagans. the Bible clearly
forbids any other new gospel which the Quran tries to spread.
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we
preached to you, let him be under a divine curse!" Galatians 1:8
unless you have the same monkey IQ as your beloved prophet you would see that he twisted
biblical narratives added some of his own and called it holy.

• Hmm...