[poll] which gender shows you more respect?

Which gender shows you more respect?

• Males

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Toilets

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
title

Vote you jews

Last edited:
Definitely males as I've never had them made fun of me, or if so very minimally.

• +1
Reactions: G O D and dogtown
Definitely males as I've never had them made fun of me, or if so very minimally.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers

How have 2 people voted if only you and me have seen this thread JFL and I haven’t voted

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Neither treat me that well but I’d say males. They at least treat me like I’m human.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Last edited: 3 minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Weirdly enough, women seem to respect me more, other guys usually either hate me for some reason i've yet to figure out, or they act as if they're in this constant struggle for dominance

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, Baki and dogtown
Weirdly enough, women seem to respect me more, other guys usually either hate me for some reason i've yet to figure out, or they act as if they're in this constant struggle for dominance

Same tbh.

Foids haven never been mean to me, only low tier normies

• +1
Reactions: Baki
If you voted toilets you're a gigachad that needs to fuck off tbh.

Cant belive there are guys on this site that actually get more redpect from women than other men. Are you guys prettyboy manlets that other guys think they can beat up?

• +1
Reactions: Baki
Guys like to say my tetris skills are good in class :feelsyay: so they compliment me in that but toilets dont want anything to do with me

• So Sad
Toilets. Even if they shit test me to hell and back they usually give in, most of the times me and my friends poke fun of each other and challenge to do weird shit so yeah

• +1
Gender fluid

• WTF
Back in high school, it was actually cunts.

Hard to say what the situation is currently since I'm not on a first name basis with anyone but coworkers and my girlfriend, but I'd guess men based on my experience just walking down the street. Other men register my presence and attempt to move somewhat out of the way, whores, no matter if they're 5'0" slovenly abominations in old yoga pants and clown make up, will barrel toward me down the middle of the sidewalk, head down as they rattle the keys on their phone in virtual congress with three Chads at once.