depends on location

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 55252
Jfl at not even putting South Asian as an option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, aspiringexcel, Decha and 2 others
If you vote anything but white youre in deep denial, easiest poll choice on this site

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TheAnomaly
North African

They speak arabic so they are arabs
they are genetically different. some dalits speak sanskrit doesnt mean theyre aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
IMG 6301

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and Deleted member 55252
If you vote anything but white youre in deep denial, easiest poll choice on this site
Not for women. Asian women and Mestiza women fog narrow-skulled Caucasoid women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and URL code
Blacks have bbc

Not for women. Asian women and Mestiza women fog narrow-skulled Caucasoid women.
Yeah i assumed we're talking about males here. White women rank near the very bottom of the female sexual hierarchy

Yeah i assumed we're talking about males here. White women rank near the very bottom of the female sexual hierarchy
White women are definitely not at the bottom, they are mid. Black and Indian are at the bottom.

Whites. Some could argue Asian females d/t neotny.

Yeah black and Indian are worse than white women.
Indian women are not worse than white women, lol. Indian women are just better white women, with better skin, hair and eye color. They're also taller legged than brachymorphic white women

Syrian physco And me 😉
He doesn’t look white-passing MENA he just look straight up European (like French). A white-passing MENA look Greek or Sicilian-like.

Last edited:
Indian women are not worse than white women, lol. Indian women are just better white women, with better skin, hair and eye color. They're also taller legged than brachymorphic white women
I disagree. Indian women often have bug-eyes with dark circles, they smell, etc.

It goes Asian>Latina>White>Indian>Black (for women).

Whites. Some could argue Asian females d/t neotny.
There is no valid argument besides racist mayocels coping by saying “buh dey have flat face and dey all look duh same”. Asian women fog. They have the highest female smv.

Last edited:
He doesn’t look white-passing MENA he just look straight up European (like French). A white-passing MENA look Greek or Sicilian-like.
Ahh I see bro ur right tbh I’m just half Uzbek and half white and white passing yet people still can tell I’m not white somehow I’m not sure how bruh I’m literally Chico skin tone and hair and eyes color yet they can still what could it be hmm