[poll] which race is the ugliest (Indians)(Somalians)(Aboriginese)

Which of these 3 most hated races on this site is the ugliest in your opinion?

• Somalians

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Indians

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Australian Aborigines

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • A combination of the 3 in one mixed super sub human genetic trash mulatto

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Which of those 3 races has the worst genetics? which is in the middle? and which is the best of the 3? Answer the poll above and lets find out.

Indians because Australian Aborigines are not human.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
Just copy and paste another thread theory

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Indians because Australian Aborigines are not human.
Fuck off mate. Honestly, we may be not be the best looking people but we're still fucking human. Sick of being treated like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adreyan, ShortMulatto, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
Australian aboriginals are so weird looking

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I just looked up what the AU aboriginals looked like.

like I can say is..

wow

Whats up with the curry and Australian aborignese bullying 😤

South Indian aboriginal ginger
South Indians are the ugliest of Indians from what ive seen. BUT a sufficiently dark skinned South Indian could shave his stupid straight hair off and pass himself off as a black guy like the pickup artist deepak wayne from YouTube. A bald south Indian with muscles is indistinguishable from a negro. So just tyronemaxx. Mindy khaling's Brother did it. Straight hair and dark skin do not mix at all. Features look so unharmonious.

Why aren't pure Slavs on the list?

cuz they are cum colored. Women love that bloody fucking milk skin. We all might as well paint ourselves white and they'd probably not even notice because the mere sight of a cracker skin turns all women on. Doesnt matter how ugly their faces are.

Indians are divided into castes so the genetics differ, also regional differences afaik, the good ones look pretty good and the bad ones horrible.
Somalis have bulging eyes and skinny body types, also when they get fat their cheeks grow in front of their noses.
Also Somalis have lots of inbreeding for what i've seen irl (seen lots of Somalis).
Some moderately good looking somalis exist but most are definitely not.

Australian aboriginals are in their own league, it seems all the good looking ones are mixed race, the pure ones look like cavemen.

how are you 6'8 and still on this site? Come on, that height should make up for anything. You dont even need good genetics, only 1% of the population grows taller than 6'6

Image result for ripped aboriginal
Image result for attractive aboriginal

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ABORIGINALS ARE ABSOLUTE GIGACHADS YOU CANNOT COMPARE THEM TO INDIANS AND OTHER SUBHUMAN RACES, BROAD HIGH T FACES, MASSIVE BROW-RIDGES, AND NATURALLY RIPPED BODIES, THEY MAY NOT IQMOG INDIANS BUT THEY SURE AS HELL FACIALLY MOG THE ABSOLUTE HELL OUT OF THEM, THEIR T LEVEL IS MEASURED IN GRAMS/DL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ShortMulatto, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
how are you 6'8 and still on this site? Come on, that height should make up for anything. You dont even need good genetics, only 1% of the population grows taller than 6'6
I am still a virgin at 23, clearly not for everything

not 1%
at 6ft 6
you are taller than 99.9% of the population
6ft 8 must be even more.

I am still a virgin at 23, clearly not for everything
I mean i have tons of matches with uglies and fatties on tinder but I refuse to fuck them, because im a fit build, average face, low hairline, 22yr old guy who isnt a manlet. I will not date down, I refuse to, im not even slightly attracted to fatties, all Im looking for is an average looking healthy weight girl. I don't want a stacy, I hate them, and they aren't nice people. So only when I get lucky and match an average girl do I message them but they never respond. Because the average cunts know they can qualify for a chad. That's why I've never been in a relationship at 22. On top of that, ive been on a few tinder dates with a couple average girls but I keep chickening out on escalating or pulling them for smash. I don't want to get meetoo'd. So im stuck

Last edited:
I mean i have tons of matches with uglies and fatties on tinder but I refuse to fuck them, because im a fit build, average face, low hairline, 22yr old guy who isnt a manlet. I will not date down, I refuse to, im not even slightly attracted to fatties, all Im looking for is an average looking healthy weight girl. I don't want a stacy, I hate them, and they aren't nice people. So only when I get lucky and match an average girl do I message them but they never respond. Because the average cunts know they can qualify for a chad. That's why I've never been in a relationship at 22. On top of that, ive been on a few tinder dates with a couple average girls but I keep chickening out on escalating or pulling them for smash. I don't want to get meetoo'd. So im stuck
I just didn't get any iois I think

indians are chads

indians are chads
Far north Indians like kashmiris and pashtuns, indo iranians like the zoroastrian community, and punjabi slikhs who don't wear a turban can be chads maybe. Any sort of black weak skinny south Indian is toast.

Indians by far

Far north Indians like kashmiris and pashtuns, indo iranians like the zoroastrian community, and punjabi slikhs who don't wear a turban can be chads maybe. Any sort of black weak skinny south Indian is toast.
Motheryar dont.... Coping hard. Lol. Most Pashtuns are dark and ugly curry looking people. Ocassional white aryan survivor there though.

Motheryar dont.... Coping hard. Lol. Most Pashtuns are dark and ugly curry looking people. Ocassional white aryan survivor there though.
I dont know whitey, all your whore women are being raped by afghan, arab, and south asian migrants in places like sweden, rotherham UK, and other parts of Europe and your PC police are doing nothing about it. Maybe if your whore women covered themselves up a little more and acted a little modest for once in their worthless lives they would actually not get raped.

I dont know whitey, all your whore women are being raped by afghan, arab, and south asian migrants in places like sweden, rotherham UK, and other parts of Europe and your PC police are doing nothing about it. Maybe if your whore women covered themselves up a little more and acted a little modest for once in their worthless lives they would actually not get raped.
Motheryar doooont. Curse at me like that. Lol