Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
Me lol i hated this cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, BrahminBoss and 2 others
My grandmother after she looses her glasses is an international threat sometimes. I've sen her shoot lasers from her eyes at night.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 52452, The False Prophet and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 52452 and ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, buflek and Deleted member 52452
Tagging iranians @tombradylover @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690, tombradylover and 1 other person
It's probably mossad. Biden's term is almost about to end and he probably wouldn't want to get into trouble before the elections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and ggg.tv🤫
It's probably mossad. Biden's term is almost about to end and he probably wouldn't want to get into trouble before the elections
But what does isreal gain from killing the president? The ayatollah has all the actual power

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 52452
But what does isreal gain from killing the president? The ayatollah has all the actual power
Lost moral and paranoia inbound as a high profile politician got trampled on like cockroach

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 52452 and ggg.tv🤫
Fake death
His character is the guy who plays borat

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 52452 and ggg.tv🤫
jewish death lasers

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Wait i just remembered reading somewhere how the CIA said “there was no foul play” in the presidents death so if Mossad did kill him the CIA must be involved too since they’re covering it up

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, thebuffdon690 and Deleted member 52452
Retarded arabs celebrating the death of the leaders of the only country in MENA that's actually standing up to Israel, funding the proxy groups that are currently at war with Israel, and has actually launched missiles from their own territory on to Israel. Meanwhile all their cuck leaders were literally trying to normalize relations with Israel before October 7th, and basically sucking jewish cock 24/7.

If it wasn't for innocent palestinian babies and children being killed right now, I wouldn't give af about Gaza. All in all, fuck semitic subhumans. You're all treacherous backstabbing bastards. Sandnigger arabs and money grubbing jews can all be wiped off earth and the world would be better for it.

I'm not even that religious, but long live the islamic republic of Iran

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un for all the leaders who have tragically passed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Retarded arabs celebrating the death of the leaders of the only country in MENA that's actually standing up to Israel, funding the proxy groups that are currently at war with Israel, and has actually launched missiles from their own territory on to Israel. Meanwhile all their cuck leaders were literally trying to normalize relations with Israel before October 7th, and basically sucking jewish cock 24/7.

If it wasn't for innocent palestinian babies and children being killed right now, I wouldn't give af about Gaza. All in all, fuck semitic subhumans. You're all treacherous backstabbing bastards. Sandnigger arabs and money grubbing jews can all be wiped off earth and the world would be better for it.

I'm not even religious, but long live the islamic republic of Iran

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un for all the leaders who have tragically passed.
Iran has nothing in common with Palestinian arabs and should've never involved itself in the conflict

Majority of Iranians couldn't care less about Palestine

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690

I'm not even that religious, but long live the islamic republic of Iran

Also thats why you’ll never see Persians in palastine protests in the west

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Iran has nothing in common with Palestinian arabs and should've never involved itself in the conflict

Majority of Iranians couldn't care less about Palestine
Iranians felt bad for palestinian, because yes they are being oppressed, but also because of all the innocent children being killed by Israelis. I have said before that all children are innocent everywhere no matter where they come from, even israeli children.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
where's the who cares option

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Iranians felt bad for palestinian, because yes they are being oppressed, but also because of all the innocent children being killed by Israelis. I have said before that all children are innocent everywhere no matter where they come from, even israeli children.
Iran doesn't support Palestine for moral reasons, if Israel suddenly became anti America Iran would start sending money to Isreal instead

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and CFW432
Iran doesn't support Palestine for moral reasons, if Israel suddenly became anti America Iran would start sending money to Isreal instead
True.

All of politics are a game between leaders.

But I'm talking about the common people.

Common Iranian people do feel bad about the situation for the common people of Palestine

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Deleted member 52452
Common Iranian people do feel bad about the situation for the common people of Palestine
only the shia/muslim ones

the athiest/ex muslims ones r pro israel

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and CFW432
only the shia/muslim ones

the athiest/ex muslims ones r pro israel
Well obviously. Everyone knows how diaspora western atheist/ex muslim Iranians are like.

Israel must be destroyed

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Autismcel
CIA + mossad.

Those fucking CIA niggers are always behind everything

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and ggg.tv🤫
bro do you live in iran or did you grow up in the west?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and ggg.tv🤫

• Hmm...
its the juice

• +1
Israel controls iran theory

• Woah
This whole world curently is a whole circus act

Use your brain mate

The US (home of the CIA) invaded your country before because of a "terrorist threat" but we all know that was not the case, right?

They've staged 9/11 to have an excuse to steal your country's resources

• +1
Use your brain mate

The US (home of the CIA) invaded your country before because of a "terrorist threat" but we all know that was not the case, right?

They've staged 9/11 to have an excuse to steal your country's resources
i never denied it but i just wanted to see the way he thinks/his logic

• +1