[POLL] WOULD YOU ACTUALLY USE MY LOOKSMAX WEBSITE MEGATHREAD?

Should I keep writing this?

• Yes, this could be really useful for some people

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No, it's probably gonna be water, you are wasting your time

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
SO AS I WRITE THIS SHIT I'VE REALISED HOW LONG IT TAKES TO THOROUGHLY WRITE TOPICS WITH LEGITIMATE INFORMATION BACKED BY STUDIES COMBINED THE SHEER NUMBER OF TOPICS I WANT TO GO THROUGH MEANS THIS WILL TAKE A VERY LONG TIME. :lul: :lul:

HERE IS A PREVIEW OF HOW YOU INTERACT WITH THE WEBSITE, LET ME KNOW IN THE POLL IF I SHOULD JUST SCRAP THIS IDEA OR NOT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE TIME IS PRECIOUS.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 7098, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
dont share blackpill to normies
we have best of the best and this is good

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Salience, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Bro just select the best threads (the ones you take all the info from) and just copy them (or link it)

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Deleted member 1751 and Danish_Retard
It will be the most useful ip grabber ever ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Danish_Retard and Hightwolf
dont share blackpill to normies
we have best of the best and this is good
i would only share the website on this site

why would i tell my normies about my phD in facial aesthetics

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Bro just select the best threads (the ones you take all the info from) and just copy them (or link it)
nah im only writing things i have experience with, otherwise its just theory and not useful in practice

everything that has worked for me i want to go in depth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10989
I would but I voted no because I'm a rebel

That looks awesome! Please do add an option of filtering out and seeing only "softmaxxing methods" because as a 17 yo in a third world, softmaxxing is all I can do. And try to keep all the people who demotivate others and have a crab bucket mentality away from your website, keep it healthy and optimistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 7076
I would but I voted no because I'm a rebel
Screen Shot 2021 01 08 at 120500 am

probs not gonna write tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
i would only share the website on this site

why would i tell my normies about my phD in facial aesthetics
what if somebody stupid from this forum link this site on reddit?

That looks awesome! Please do add an option of filtering out and seeing only "softmaxxing methods" because as a 17 yo in a third world, softmaxxing is all I can do. And try to keep all the people who demotivate others and have a crab bucket mentality away from your website, keep it healthy and optimistic.
its all softmaxxing, i have no experience with hardmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
what if somebody stupid from this forum link this site on reddit?
ill private it than copy paste to a new link and delete the old one
if i private it no-one but myself can see it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
you can make giga-thread in best of the best

its all softmaxxing, i have no experience with hardmaxxing
Definitely PM me when you finish it man. How long do you think it will take to finish, softmaxxing has a small age window you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Definitely PM me when you finish it man. How long do you think it will take to finish, softmaxxing has a small age window you know
probably a month for it to be all done tbh. its alot of topics and i can do it in less time but it won't be as good. if i do this it has to be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
we already got something for that lol

Farrr this will be so useful n then put up ads n you’ll be making bank. Tip though make your website more presentable n accessible in terms of graphics etc. right now it kinda look like some oldcel made it

Farrr this will be so useful n then put up ads n you’ll be making bank. Tip though make your website more presentable n accessible in terms of graphics etc. right now it kinda look like some oldcel made it
I take my word back. I actually like the minimalistic of vibe. Keep it up jus that ugly header.

nah im not a fucking jew

im doing this out of the kindness of my heart but im not sure if people actually need it

nah im not a fucking jew

im doing this out of the kindness of my heart but im not sure if people actually need it
Trust me it’ll help a lot. I’ve been trying filter out the shot posts n useful info. This would be a decent guide.

Just link to threads or copy your information

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Trust me it’ll help a lot. I’ve been trying filter out the shot posts n useful info. This would be a decent guide.
im waiting for a non-greycels approval tbh

only the greycels want this :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7785
Just link to threads or copy your information
tempting but im thinking quality over quantity with this website tbh and quality will mean i need to understand everything thoroughly inside out before writing a word. if i copy and paste i dont know shit about what im copying half the time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You bet your ass I would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
add hoodingmaxxing bro
that's a banger
many will come

Also jfl are you using wordpress?

add hoodingmaxxing bro
that's a banger
many will come
hoodmaxxing is already a section in the squintmaxxing section
i go in depth of how i setup and what i personally do that is efficient and gave me the best results

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9072
Also jfl are you using wordpress?
its called notion, i use it for school but u can use it for anything tbh its a nice program

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Will use this site and advertise it bhai
inshallah

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
i will blackpill the whole world by spreading this site
they won't be blackpilled they'll just see your homosexual evisceration threads with a million gifs of the rock

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 9072
they won't be blackpilled they'll just see your homosexual evisceration threads with a million gifs of the rock
are you calling my threads homosexual or are you referring to what they are about?
they are top tier entertainment

• +1
i will blackpill the whole world by spreading this site
no bro why would u want more competition.

if i make this its strictly from this community only and if reddit or something gets it i will private it post it again with a different link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9072
are you calling my threads homosexual or are you referring to what they are about?
they are top tier entertainment
little bit of both. some of the gifs are literally anothers man's ass in some guys face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Do it Captain

• So Sad
In case you drop the idea of making this website then do share with me all of your softmaxxing research in PM on every topic, height, dick, skin,neck,arms etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back