Poll: Would You Rather Have Pretty Boy or Maesthetic Looks?

If You Could Maxx one of these categories, which'd you choose?

• Pretty Boy (Hair, collagen, lips, high trust eyes maxxed)

• Maesthetic (Overall Bone/Dimorphism, Jaw, ~ Hunter Eyes Maxxed)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Pretty Boy Aesthetics: Chico

Maesthetic- Prime Gandy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, thecel and Deleted member 15081
I'm gonna do a fullon face reveal to get status halo tbh.:feelswhy: even this blackpilled site is biased
literally every other post of a user here is of his face

unless ur really fucking ugly or really good looking your thread will barely get a view

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, pizza and Deleted member 14160
literally every other post of a user here is of his face

unless ur really fucking ugly or really good looking your thread will barely get a view
over for who want statusmaxx in this weird shitty server

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
@Thompsonz blackpill them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
What did you vote?
Prettyboy idk i got blackpilled by gosha and @Xangsane 's mom who is 52 and would rather fuck twinks over masc guys.
Its gosha or death in 2022. I just want to look like him, noone needs masc men, its cope

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 14160, Xangsane and 1 other person
Prettyboy idk i got blackpilled by gosha and @Xangsane 's mom who is 52 and would rather fuck twinks over masc guys.
Its gosha or death in 2022. I just want to look like him, noone needs masc men, its cope
Nigga u trying to ascend for 52 year old worn out pussy?

I agree

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 5786
Nigga u trying to ascend for 52 year old worn out pussy?
Idk dude have you seen jared leto in requiem for a dream? I want to look like him, he is sooo goodlooking + @Xangsane 's mom rated him 9/10 which just proves prettyboy theory. I was mesmerized by his beauty even me as a guy would want to do bad things to him.

In the end Its all about facial pretiness and harmony. Over for ugly tallfags @Digital Hitler @Aliens95 @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14203 and 2 others
Prettyboy masc imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and RODEBLUR
Idk dude have you seen jared leto in requiem for a dream? I want to look like him, he is sooo goodlooking + @Xangsane 's mom rated him 9/10 which just proves prettyboy theory. Its all about facial pretiness and harmony. Over for ugly tallfags @Digital Hitler @Aliens95 @LooksOverAll
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@Xangsane @PingPong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14323
Idk dude have you seen jared leto in requiem for a dream? I want to look like him, he is sooo goodlooking + @Xangsane 's mom rated him 9/10 which just proves prettyboy theory. I was mesmerized by his beauty even me as a guy would want to do bad things to him.

In the end Its all about facial pretiness and harmony. Over for ugly tallfags @Digital Hitler @Aliens95 @LooksOverAll
Xangsane's "mom" is literally just a pathological schizo self of his ideal female preferences.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, thecel, Deleted member 14478 and 4 others
Pretty boy is king especially for jbs however will gradually lose appeal. I notice that once a girl gets older try prefer maestheti. Men maybe because their brain is developed and wants a man that is both aesthetic and masculine for her to feel secure and safe. Maesthetic is preferable imo simply because you'll appeal to most girls through every age range and you'll age superiorly. Brad Pitt is an example as someone who is maesthetic that aged extremely well. Henry Cavill is maesthetic. List goes on. They have the best of both worlds

Last edited:
Over for all the cucks who fell for the pretty boy meme.
Every single pretty boy gets turned on invisible mode next to a maesthetic chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 14478, Xangsane and 3 others
Over for all the cucks who fell for the pretty boy meme.
Every single pretty boy gets turned on invisible mode next to a maesthetic chad
true , prettyboy mogs ogre but , maesthetic chad mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478