Polynesians mogg every race Physically

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
I know faggits here love race threads so why not make one. So every race focused on ranged warfare, Europeans relied on technology to mogg others, blacks relied on their fucked up environment and fauna. Polynesians NEVER HAD ANY RANGED WEAPONS, no throwing spears or bows

They are shown to have second heaviest bones behind blacks, extremely endomorphic but fast twitch dominant, grow a lot of fat and muscle easily and very strong, fast and powerful. Are they the moggiest mogger race?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sopdu and currylightskin

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
No because they got destroyed in war.

The ultimate warrior race is a physically weak but technologically advanced one.

Homo erectus body mogged humans but Homo erectus was a dumb cunt while humans are smarter.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18931 and 4 others
polynesians are blacks cucking gooks basically

What is this map even? If it’s a war map understand that’s “RECORDED” war map wars happened everywhere but most of the world outside of Eurasia couldn’t write so it wasn’t recorded. Europeans relied on technology to win their battles Polys used stone clubs and sticks to fight naked and this was practiced until the 19th century

The ultimate warrior race is a physically weak but technologically advanced one.

Homo erectus body mogged humans but Homo erectus was a dumb cunt while humans are smarter.
Homo erectus was 5 foot tall. Cro magnon was 5’11

East Asian wars may have Been less but their wars were more deadly, there’s barely any wars in Europe that can say it claimed the lives of over 1million combatants

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and StrangerDanger

This

Polys do have better frames and thicker bones on avg. Although they’re not particularly tall and very low iq.

A knife to the ribs doesn’t care how big u are

polynesians are blacks cucking gooks basically
Blacks were not in SEA and pacific it was Negritos which are Australioid. They bred with East Asians to make Polynesians. Some looked like the midget people in sentinel island

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
This

Polys do have better frames and thicker bones on avg. Although they’re not particularly tall and very low iq.

I knife to the ribs doesn’t care how big u are
Avg poly is around 5’8-10… along with blacks they are the only non white race able to reach the double digits in height. How are they short?

They are often really fat and have mediocre height tho but yes they often have very large frames.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Blacks were not in SEA and pacific it was Negritos which are Australioid. They bred with East Asians to make Polynesians. Some looked like the midget people in sentinel island
yeah aborginals

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are often really fat and have mediocre height tho but yes they often have very large frames.
What is this cope? they are the 2nd tallest race equal with blacks only whites height mogg them. Poly height is from 5’8-5’10 no ethnic can compete with their height.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
Blacks might've have been in SEA/Pacific, I'm like 1% Oceanic/Australian

Avg poly is around 5’8-10… along with blacks they are the only non white race able to reach the double digits in height. How are they short?
Compared to some euro countries with like 6ft - 6ft 2 avg it’s short. Although I would say polys are more proportionate than nerdics. But some of them are ogres with frames too wide

Last edited:
What is this map even? If it’s a war map understand that’s “RECORDED” war map wars happened everywhere but most of the world outside of Eurasia couldn’t write so it wasn’t recorded. Europeans relied on technology to win their battles Polys used stone clubs and sticks to fight naked and this was practiced until the 19th century
well the initial title was warriors in which case the europeans would be on top but now its changed

Compared to some euro countries with like 6ft - 6ft 2 avg it’s short
Genetically South Sudanese/Nilotic people are the tallest in the world, taller than Scandinavians. Would be legit 6'4 avg moggers if they had decent diets. Euros have the tallest avg countries due to material conditions.

Genetically South Sudanese/Nilotic people are the tallest in the world, taller than Scandinavians. Would be legit 6'4 avg moggers if they had decent diets. Euros have the tallest avg countries due to material conditions.
Unfortunately I’m a manlet Slav :/

• So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox
well the initial title was warriors in which case the europeans would be on top but now its changed
gun warfare doesn’t rely on physical prowess like it does with close quarters combat. Europeans haven’t fought battles “farily” since Roman occupation. Polys fought with 0 protective gear it relied on getting up close with blunt weapons which require strength endurance etc; are the greatest warriors.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
gun warfare doesn’t rely on physical prowess like it does with close quarters combat. Europeans haven’t fought battles “farily” since Roman occupation. Polys fought with 0 protective gear it relied on getting up close with blunt weapons which require strength endurance etc; are the greatest warriors.
cope
a war is a war and the fighters of wars are warriors

• Love it
Compared to some euro countries with like 6ft - 6ft 2 avg it’s short. Although I would say polys are more proportionate than nerdics. But some of them are ogres with frames too wide
There’s no European nation above 6foot in height either lmfao the dinarica are 6’1.5 and not a nation. So even amoungst euros that height is BS. 5’8-10 is taller than every ethnic nation or group on earth on avg though lmfao

cope
a war is a war and the fighters of wars are warriors
Solders* are not the same as warriors. British army soldier units lost fights against African/poly warriors when they got to close quarters. a poly man was tained for 1v1 battle a Euro solder was trained for coordinated team battles aka soldier. If I was speaking about solders I would have made this about the napoleonicFrench/prussians/British

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Solders* are not the same as warriors. British army soldier units lost fights against African/poly warriors when they got to close quarters. a poly man was tained for 1v1 battle a Euro solder was trained for coordinated team battles aka soldier. If I was speaking about solders I would have made this about the napoleonicFrench/prussians/British
What about romans, vikings, knights, samurais etc warriors or not? would they defeated by the almighty pacific islander bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ShowerMaxxing
There’s no European nation above 6foot in height either lmfao the dinarica are 6’1.5 and not a nation. So even amoungst euros that height is BS. 5’8-10 is taller than every ethnic nation or group on earth on avg though lmfao
Aren’t Netherlands, Germany and the balkans known for height

Homo erectus was 5 foot tall. Cro magnon was 5’11 they did not bodymogg humans in any way.

East Asian wars may have Been less but their ears were more deadly, there’s barely any wars in Europe that can say it claimed the lives of over 1million combatants not including civilian casualties.
Cro magnon is an exception and they were competing with Neanderthals who were short but giga wide.

I'm talking about humans 1 million years ago who were actually competing with Homo erectus. I suppose we don't know exactly how well built these populations are.

Well think of it this way. If you have an army of 100 gorillas vs 100 humans with guns, who is going to win? Gorillas are strong as fuck but they will get their heads blown off very quickly.

Look at the Spanish takeover of the central americans. A smallish group of Spaniards conquored the Aztec empire (I think its them) and enslaved and ruined their civilisation. All because they had guns while the natives had spears.

Look at the scramble for Africa. French and English with machine guns mowed down any army apposing them.

Brains is the ultimate weapon of war. It allows for superior equipment, superior tactics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What about romans, vikings, knights, samurais etc warriors or not? would they defeated by the almighty pacific islander bvlls
They would slaughter islanders lol. They have war tactics as well as ranged + blade weaponry. Blades are far superior to blunt force as no real strength is needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
Go back to indian avi!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
They would slaughter islanders lol. They have war tactics as well as ranged + blade weaponry. Blades are far superior to blunt force as no real strength is needed
Based romans.:feelskek:

Then after the war. Their people would be enslaved to build aqueducts and other technological marvels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not curries tho , especially the Dravidian abo ones

• Hmm...

I have to agree with showermaxxing… the romans Vikings etc would have murked the polys. But the Vikings did get raided and kicked out by stone age native Americans which far worse tech but natives had bows. The polys have no bows.
Aren’t Netherlands, Germany and the balkans known for height
None have a height above 6ft lol.
Cro magnon is an exception and they were competing with Neanderthals who were short but giga wide.

I'm talking about humans 1 million years ago who were actually competing with Homo erectus. I suppose we don't know exactly how well built these populations are.

Well think of it this way. If you have an army of 100 gorillas vs 100 humans with guns, who is going to win? Gorillas are strong as fuck but they will get their heads blown off very quickly.

Look at the Spanish takeover of the central americans. A smallish group of Spaniards conquored the Aztec empire (I think its them) and enslaved and ruined their civilisation. All because they had guns while the natives had spears.

Look at the scramble for Africa. French and English with machine guns mowed down any army apposing them.

Brains is the ultimate weapon of war. It allows for superior equipment, superior tactics.
I agree tech wins wars but I wasn’t speaking about that I was saying “warriors” as in best phsycally abled men, give a polynean the same tech as the Spanish conquestidor and training and the Spaniard is fucked because whenever they get close they will be hugged to death and eaten (polys ate their enemies) human skeletons of 6foot have been found in China….

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
I have to agree with showermaxxing… the romans Vikings etc would have murked the polys. But the Vikings did get raided and kicked out by stone age native Americans which far worse tech but natives had bows. The polys have no bows.

None have a height above 6ft lol.

I agree tech wins wars but I wasn’t speaking about that I was saying “warriors” as in best phsycally abled men, give a polynean the same tech as the Spanish conquestidor and training and the Spaniard is fucked because whenever they get close they will be hugged to death and eaten (polys ate their enemies) human skeletons of 6foot have been found in China….
I suppose by that definition. Yes. But I disagree with that definition, those so called warriors are getting outsmarted by scrawny gay aliens by such a degree that it's not even funny.

There is a reason why robust abos are nearly extinct while there are 200 million Anglo saxons across the globe.

• +1
I suppose by that definition. Yes. But I disagree with that definition, those so called warriors are getting outsmarted by scrawny gay aliens by such a degree that it's not even funny.

There is a reason why robust abos are nearly extinct while there are 200 million Anglo saxons across the globe.
Abos were partially killed off by diseases and it isn’t even due to intellect it’s called isolation eurasia had a geographic advantage to the pacific, new world and Sub-Saharan Africa. They were cut off from trade which ironically meant they didn’t get the immunity to cattle like euasains. Only Africans got lucky becuwse their continent is such a fucking shithole to human life that Europeans and Arabs couldn’t colonise the place to settle due to the fauna. Africans also had cattle so smallpox didn’t effect them hence why black people are not going extinct like native Americans.

Anywyas I’m talking about physically able bodied warriors here not about which culture had the best war tactics or gearsetup

• Hmm...
Abos were partially killed off by diseases and it isn’t even due to intellect it’s called isolation eurasia had a geographic advantage to the pacific, new world and Sub-Saharan Africa. They were cut off from trade which ironically meant they didn’t get the immunity to cattle like euasains. Only Africans got lucky becuwse their continent is such a fucking shithole to human life that Europeans and Arabs couldn’t colonise the place to settle due to the fauna. Africans also had cattle so smallpox didn’t effect them hence why black people are not going extinct like native Americans
They still got holocausted though. You're right though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol @ the cope in this thread.

This Polynesian was a mogger

• +1
From me? Or the Eurocentric cucks who refuse to acknowledge polys mogg blacks and whites at being warriors?

Yeah he spurred this thread lmfao
Not from you.

Talking about eurocentric niggas here.

Like obviously if you had a weapons you would win in a fight. A 10 year old with a gun could kill mike tyson.

Just becayse europeans were more technologically advanced doesnt mean that they are more warrior like than polynesians.

• +1
Not from you.

Talking about eurocentric niggas here.

Like obviously if you had a weapons you would win in a fight. A 10 year old with a gun could kill mike tyson.

Just becayse europeans were more technologically advanced doesnt mean that they are more warrior like than polynesians.
Tbh they acknowledged and accepted this fact after I explained it to them for the 20th time

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Agreed. But that's the thing I find funny... why do human beings still are obsessed with, and ruled by, LOOKS. A foid will never obsess over you, or have ONS with you, because you have brains.

Did evolution somehow went the wrong way? The brain should have mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
But my gf still went for a white stud?

Agreed. But that's the thing I find funny... why do human beings still are obsessed with, and ruled by, LOOKS. A foid will never obsess over you, or have ONS with you, because you have brains.

Did evolution somehow went the wrong way? The brain should have mogged.
Well looks are an easy way of measuring genetic health. Remember that physiognomy is kind of correct. Your mental traits are correlated with the way you look.

• +1
Well looks are an easy way of measuring genetic health. Remember that physiognomy is kind of correct. Your mental traits are correlated with the way you look.
Maybe, but I don't think that there is any facial trait that could be indicating high IQ. Maybe mental traits like agressiveness and dominance are present in the face, but IQ does not seem to be. Also, I think personality traits are caused by facial and bodily traits ('mogging') rather than both having some underlying factor.

Maybe, but I don't think that there is any facial trait that could be indicating high IQ. Maybe mental traits like agressiveness and dominance are present in the face, but IQ does not seem to be. Also, I think personality traits are caused by facial and bodily traits ('mogging') rather than both having some underlying factor.
Well we know that pre natal T levels can influence your face shape, making it more robust. Your hormones during your whole development influence both your mind and body.

No one is going to expect an extremely neotenous male to be very aggressive. Because their androgen levels are very very low.

IQ can't be directly calculated by just measuring head circumference. You'll have to take a look at certain parts of the brain that are more rational thinking oriented, the top of the head basically. It's still not a one to one correlation though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AlexanderTheGreat