pomosexual/butlerpill

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Most of the people both on the left and the right have never actually read Judith Butler's works... that jew actually has some interesting insights regarding sexuality, here are some of them:

- Both gender and sexual orientations are performative

No one is born with a certain gender or sexuality, people act in certain ways that get categorized as being proper of someone from a certain gender or sexuality. In reality, we might say that people have some tendencies, but things just end there, and that leads us to our second point:

- Both gender and sexual orientations are political actions

Here I'm not referring to political lesbianism, but rather the fact that ascribing a performance to someone of a certain gender or sexual orientation is opressive, one may come to that conclusion through a conjunction of the theory of both Foucault and Judith Butler...

Society says that a woman should have a feminine appearance, wear certain clothes, talk softly, and also says that man should perform a masculine act in order to be seen as a man. The natural resolution of gender/queer theory is that, in the future, all the terms that we use nowadays to refer to both gender and sexual orientation are simply gonna begone, and that leads us to our third point:

- We tend towards a post-LGBT world

The whole point of the LGBT movement is the implosion of the LGBT movement, by the time no one is judged for any of their actions anymore (in regards to their sexuality), so everyone may do whatever please them and people will not feel the need to label them in any certain way. :ogre:

That's it folks, I'm not saying that I necessarily believe in any of this, but it's still interesting nevertheless.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 12234
Ok op we already understood that you like to suck cocks

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Tagging the local LGBT members of the forum:

@thecel @jewcel @ArvidGustavsson @MentalcelTyronelite @8PSLcel @RabidRosaries @uglymug2 @Preston @ropemax

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FrameMogger, stevielake, Lygodactylus and 2 others
The whole point of the LGBT movement is the implosion of the LGBT movement, by the time no one is judged for any of their actions anymore (in regards to their sexuality), so everyone may do whatever please them and people will not feel the need to label them in any certain way. :ogre:
never thought of it this way

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
What a load of bunk.

There will always be men and women. They have different brains, it doesn't matter if a minority deviates. 99% of people are inherently going to act like men or women.

Who wrote this stuff again?
6CB8A100 1AA4 40AB A081 DBA4621FB272

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and BoneDensity
Tá bom já entendi que você é adolescente
Pra ser honesto queer studies me interessa pelo mesmo motivo que eu curto ler sobre filosofia política, ambos têm frameworks de pensamento mega-complexos que dá pra se teorizar em cima quase que ad infinitum.

What a load of bunk.

There will always be men and women. They have different brains, it doesn't matter if a minority deviates. 99% of people are inherently going to act like men or women.

Who wrote this stuff again?
View attachment 1668803
Biological sex =! gender

No one in the left denies that biology is a thing lol

Biological sex =! gender

No one in the left denies that biology is a thing lol
They're not the same but they are highly correlated.

Gender is the way you present and act in society.

Men act a certain way on a genetic level. Same as women. There will always be a divide between the sexes culturally.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They're not the same but they are highly correlated.

Gender is the way you present and act in society.

Men act a certain way on a genetic level. Same as women. There will always be a divide between the sexes culturally.
The point is not to change the ways in which people born male or female might act in natura most of the times, but rather don't normalize those actions and give them a certain label, that's where opression is found

Some people prefer the color red, while other people prefer other colors, but we don't say that some people are redfags while others are bluefags, since that's no political gain derived from attaching labels to people because of the color they like... meanwhile, people ascribe labels to sexuality because that's utility to that, which is the maintenance of the neoliberal status quo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The point is not to change the ways in which people born male or female might act in natura most of the times, but rather don't normalize those actions and give them a certain label, that's where opression is found

Some people prefer the color red, while other people prefer other colors, but we don't say that some people are redfags while others are bluefags, since that's no political gain derived from attaching labels to people because of the color they like... meanwhile, people ascribe labels to sexuality because that's utility to that, which is the maintenance of the neoliberal status quo.
(reiterating the fact that I'm not a proponent of queer theory, I just find it interesting and know all the counter-points made by its proponents... pls don't ban me, mods:hnghn:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

People are going to notice that most people either have a pussy and a cock. They'll also realise they act differently accordingly. They'll be given names because humans naturally are always trying to describe every part of the world.

Simple as. They is a reason the concept of gender independently arose in ALL human societies from Abos to Japs to the Mayans.

Even Other mammals have gender roles ffs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and whiteissuperior
Isn't all of this obvious?

some dumb mfs dwelling here fr

People are going to notice that most people either have a pussy and a cock. They'll also realise they act differently accordingly. They'll be given names because humans naturally are always trying to describe every part of the world.

Simple as. They is a reason the concept of gender independently arose in ALL human societies from Abos to Japs to the Mayans.

Even Other mammals have gender roles ffs.
Depends, there are a shit-ton of societies in which that concept is kinda blurred... like, in Japan there was even a third gender in its Edo period, known as the wakashu

Depends, there are a shit-ton of societies in which that concept is kinda blurred... like, in Japan there was even a third gender in its Edo period, known as the wakashu
And we have the concept of gays which follows the same pattern of thinking.

They functionally act as a less common gender.

Gays typically act different from the general population. Hell they even look different.
A6EF2078 3F84 4BFB BD01 EC567F8119E6

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bvnny.
Pra ser honesto queer studies me interessa pelo mesmo motivo que eu curto ler sobre filosofia política, ambos têm frameworks de pensamento mega-complexos que dá pra se teorizar em cima quase que ad infinitum.

:feelshehe:

Tagging the local LGBT members of the forum:

@thecel @jewcel @ArvidGustavsson @MentalcelTyronelite @8PSLcel @RabidRosaries @uglymug2 @Preston @ropemax
Why am I lumped in with these faggots

• JFL
- Both gender and sexual orientations are performative

No one is born with a certain gender or sexuality, people act in certain ways that get categorized as being proper of someone from a certain gender or sexuality. In reality, we might say that people have some tendencies, but things just end there, and that leads us to our second point:
Lol, I actually discussed this with a lesbian and she was telling me about the Kinsey scale( look it up) and how really, everyone is gay to some extent. I disagreed, you either have the mental condition or you don't. People call me fag all the time because I act like it, but in reality I only like busty mullata chicks u feel me.

Both gender and sexual orientations are political actions

Here I'm not referring to political lesbianism, but rather the fact that ascribing a performance to someone of a certain gender or sexual orientation is opressive, one may come to that conclusion through a conjunction of the theory of both Foucault and Judith Butler...

Society says that a woman should have a feminine appearance, wear certain clothes, talk softly, and also says that man should perform a masculine act in order to be seen as a man. The natural resolution of gender/queer theory is that, in the future, all the terms that we use nowadays to refer to both gender and sexual orientation are simply gonna begone, and that leads us to our third point:

- We tend towards a post-LGBT world

The whole point of the LGBT movement is the implosion of the LGBT movement, by the time no one is judged for any of their actions anymore (in regards to their sexuality), so everyone may do whatever please them and people will not feel the need to label them in any certain way.
Well.. I really hope we don't reach a post-LGBT world. It'd be harmful to my SMV. I'm still trying to make more goys drink government water tho.:feelshah:

• JFL
We had to read Foucault in class.

There is undeniably a basis of truth in it, but there’s a lot missing from her analysis too. Only point I agree with is the 3rd, and even then that’s only in theory

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus