POOH SHIESTY DROPS A FAT DISS ON LOOKSMAX.ORG [LOOKSMAX.ORG BTFO]

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
(Verse 1)Yo, it's Pooh Shiesty, stepping up in the game,Talking 'bout Looksmax, man, they all sound the same.A site full of haters, trying to bring you down,But I rise above, I wear the crown.

They talking 'bout looks, like it's the only thing,But I got more to offer, I bring the bling.Looksmax this, Looksmax that,I'm too busy counting stacks, stacking that fat.

(Chorus)Looksmax, you can talk all day,But I'm out here making moves, getting that pay.I don't need your validation, I'm the real deal,Pooh Shiesty in the house, making the haters feel.

(Verse 2)They say it's all about the jawline and the height,But I'm standing tall, shining bright in the night.Looksmax trying to judge, but they don't know,I'm on another level, watch me as I grow.

I'm focused on success, on the grind,While Looksmax stuck in the past, behind.Talking 'bout looks, man, that's shallow,I'm about that real, stacking that dough.

(Chorus)Looksmax, you can talk all day,But I'm out here making moves, getting that pay.I don't need your validation, I'm the real deal,Pooh Shiesty in the house, making the haters feel.

(Bridge)I don't care 'bout your ratings or your scale,I'm too busy winning, can't you tell?Looksmax, you can keep talking that mess,But I'm on top, ain't settling for less.

(Verse 3)Pooh Shiesty in the game, making history,Looksmax, you ain't even a mystery.Judging by appearances, that's a mistake,I break the mold, every move I make.

They say beauty's skin deep, but I'm deeper,Looksmax, you're just a bottom-feeder.I rise above, I soar high,Pooh Shiesty, yeah, that's my battle cry.

(Outro)So, Looksmax, keep doing your thing,But I'm on top, let the real king sing.Pooh Shiesty, breaking through the noise,I'm the real deal, making all the right choices.