Poor asian superhero humiliated and rated

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Simu liu humiliated by chinese girls and called ugly and not attractive its over for non feminine twinks i feel like many incels can ascend in asia where no jaw is a requirment

Attachments

• DhpKLmfX4AA_dJe.jpg
    DhpKLmfX4AA_dJe.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
He's a 5, above average

Jfl @ gooks and their insane standards

Im a god in china no jaw small face big eyes
He's a 5, above average

Jfl @ gooks and their insane standards
Hes a tall asian with a good jaw hes a 7 psl compared to framelets jawless asians who wear make up

Hes a tall asian with a good jaw hes a 7 psl compared to framelets jawless asians who wear make up
I wouldn't say he's a 7, but he's above average. It got me pissed they were calling him ugly, leave my boy alone. Chinks have highass fucking standards nfs.

I wouldn't say he's a 7, but he's above average. It got me pissed they were calling him ugly, leave my boy alone. Chinks have highass fucking standards nfs.
Yea they love incels like us no jaw feminine bod big eyes

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

being ethnic is a -2 to SMV tbh

he has a short lower third and monolids. Literallt the only facial aesthetic he has going for him is good hairline and robustness

he has a short lower third and monolids. Literallt the only facial aesthetic he has going for him is good hairline and robustness
short lower third is good fool
His problem is the eyes and too wide cheekbones

low IQ

short midface is ideal

Asians worships whites.

lol asian people are ugly both there females and there males.

They should stick to building stuff and they are good at mass numbers and details. Beauty is not there standard and never will be they simply have huge reproducing numbers which in turn makes there gene pool ugly.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
lol asian people are ugly both there females and there males.

They should stick to building stuff and they are good at mass numbers and details. Beauty is not there standard and never will be they simply have huge reproducing numbers which in turn makes there gene pool ugly.
shut up weirdo

Chadkhan is right.
And who insane motherfucker says the guy in the OP is attractive?
He got typical asian shallow set bug eyes with epicanthal fold and high brow ridge which means no hooding at all with subhuman tier upper eyelid exposure.
Do you really fucking think that asian mofo is attractive?

Chadkhan is right.
And who insane motherfucker says the guy in the OP is attractive?
He got typical asian shallow set bug eyes with epicanthal fold and high brow ridge which means no hooding at all with subhuman tier upper eyelid exposure.
Do you really fucking think that asian mofo is attractive?
I have seen so many asians and they are always ugly. The women have more room to be sexy because of sex appeal and clever make up such cake face.

• +1
I have seen so many asians and they are always ugly. The women have more room to be sexy because of sex appeal and clever make up such cake face.
asians are overwhelmingly, biologically ugly. its not even a joke. its not even funny.
they have all those incel traits in default.
you seen me too. there is no gym for my face.

asians are overwhelmingly, biologically ugly. its not even a joke. its not even funny.
they have all those incel traits in default.
you seen me too. there is no gym for my face.
lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
and ugly asian being alpha = overcompensating, awkward as fuck. there is no aesthetics for asian.
its because of there vast numbers. I am sure there is some anomalies

its because of there vast numbers. I am sure there is some anomalies
their number actually should help them producing at least one more white looking kid.
if they didnt have numbers asians would never have any of good looking people.
genes are basically fucked. they have changed their face too much in order to survive the ice age. it was over since by the time already.

Simu liu humiliated by chinese girls and called ugly and not attractive its over for non feminine twinks i feel like many incels can ascend in asia where no jaw is a requirment

Lol no. You know there is a difference between these korean flower boys and incels.
BeFunky collage 1 1

why is it cool to look fem?
they actually got some visible jaw and not fucking wide face so they mog the hell out of the guy in the OP

Holy shit. "It is disrespectful to Chinese people to cast ugly actors"
Thats just so fucking brutal, it really is brutal.

make up and hair
chico is a pretty boy too
Yeah, but you must admit there is a pretty fucking big difference between a pretty boy and fat loser, even if they had the same jaw.
why is it cool to look fem?
I don't know. Cultural thing or something like that. Weird, I know.

Yeah, but you must admit there is a pretty fucking big difference between a pretty boy and fat loser, even if they had the same jaw.

I don't know. Cultural thing or something like that. Weird, I know.
Most people look fem its the steroid look who is innatural