Oxymoron

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, future_mogger, Lynxress and 2 others
Bitch just needs makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Lynxress, egiuh and 1 other person
Kinda same vibes

Btw I’m not actually saying femcels exist. The comments clearly show that there will always be plenty of men who find every woman attractive and she is clearly not ugly

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, Klasik01 and Heinrich Schmidt
Females are very aware of the pretty privilege. They always compete with themselves to get attention from men by going to the gym, dressing well, eating well and becoming rich by hanging out with rich men willing to give them life experiences for free (hypergamy). And they don't do it because they want men, women looksmaxx naturally. Getting better men is just a result of being pretty because women don't feel the need of having a boyfriend, they only feel the need of attention from other people as social energy. "What do you put into the table?" -Me. They aren't attracted to rich men, is part of their superficial nature to select men with the most SMV in their rotation. They might be sexually attracted to a good looking guy and that's also a status symbol. They don't feel happy due to their meaningless standards. Women are always escaping from love, escaping from nice-average guys by choice until they accept they cannot get Chad.

Last edited:
Btw I’m not actually saying femcels exist. The comments clearly show that there will always be plenty of men who find every woman attractive and she is clearly not ugly
Hell even girls with deformed faces by birth or by acid attacks get a boyfriend or husband.
It is never over for them

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and pig_face
Infinite smv this bitch has

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Lynxress, uglysub8male and 1 other person
God I hate women

If only they had to self awareness to know what they put an average looking man through for him to be worthy of love or attraction

Everyone here should go post hate comments on her videos and bully this fucking Chad only bitch. Hopefully it leads to her overdosing on some skittles. Notice how she doesn't respond to or even likes any of the simp comments worshipping her. She will gladly take their attention but won't even acknowledge their existences. Women love to talk about men (top 20%) treating them badly but don't realize their total neglect and apathy of 80% of other men and how it makes us feel like nothing. It doesn't get any worse than feeling like you don't even exist to the world but poor them for choosing guys who obviously have much more and better options than them who will cheat or criminals who will be violent with them time and time again. They rather than than a sweet good boy who's never had a gf, clearly has no other options and is too much of a pussy to jaywalk much less beat or kill anyone because those guys don't satisfy their primitive urges. Well, you whores get what you fucking deserve from Chad and Tyrone

Last edited:
chad didn’t commit how sad

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and uglysub8male
This is how average low htb looks without makeup btw

This is how average low htb looks without makeup btw
You retards don't even make sense with your ratings anymore. "Average low high tier"? Your username is right

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
't even make sense with your ratings anymore. "Average low high tier"? Your us
retarded dog an average can also be on a subset of a group in this case low htbs of the set foids go back to primary school , dares to make the most obvious joke with my username when your iq is probably not above 80 after ur statement

retarded dog an average can also be on a subset of a group in this case low htbs of the set foids go back to primary school , dares to make the most obvious joke with my username when your iq is probably not above 80 after ur statement
“Low high tier” makes no sense :feelsuhh:

@lowiqNormie no it just doesn’t make sense and you’re just saying random shit to sound like you know what you’re talking about like the retard you are

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
@lowiqNormie no it just doesn’t make sense and you’re just saying random shit to sound like you know what you’re talking about like the retard you are
Keep coping after u got iq raped nigger , blocked