poor lips health

shin

shin

Iron
bhais ive been facing lips health problmes for 2-3 years. they r way too dry , the skin from my lips literally comes off in winter and i have that annoying af fracture right in the middle of my lower lip, usually my lips starting to get damage especially during winter time or cold weather, cuz cold wind just killing it with no mercy, ofcourse my lips are much healthier when it comes to more warm weather, but i still got that fracture now n it can come from nowhere. for example i can smile just way too hard accidentally and my lips start bleeding, usually thats the main trouble , i almost cant smile or stretch my lips. ofcourse vaseline does help me but it seems not to be enough by now. could it be due to a lack of some kind of vitamins? should i take som supplements ?

get an spf lip-roller that contains zinc and is specifically made to repair and protect your lips.

vaseline is overrated in terms of lip health

force yourself to stop licking your lips and every once in a while, everytime you go to the bathroom wet your lips (with sink water obviously) or just pair not licking your lips w/ vaseline or chapstick

force yourself to stop licking your lips and every once in a while, everytime you go to the bathroom wet your lips (with sink water obviously) or just pair not licking your lips w/ vaseline or chapstick
im already dont licking my lips and never did, plus that doesnt matter when it comes to warm weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back