Poor, shitty studies, almost nofriend, what should I do

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm 18yo, living in a big city currently but with no friends (all my friends are from my shithole town), I'm studying IT but we are fucking slow, i'll better learn by myself online.

My parents are poor asfuck and I left my house to get an appartment, cost me 600euros/month, obviously my parents are helping me like with 200 euros but i'm fucking tired of being poor and retard, i'm wasting my time...

What should I do ? Get a side business to make money and start getting capital and continue my studies ? Should I drop uni and return to my parent's home ?

I'm fucking lost, such a retarded move, I was completly hopeless when i did it.

Last edited:
I have currently 2k in my bank account

give me your money and rope

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Azr616 and Blackpilled1027
How are you able to pay that 400 euro difference? Do you have a job?

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
How are you able to pay that 400 euro difference? Do you have a job?
Yes i'm able thanks to the social's help but if I drop school or make too much money, I believe they remove the help.
I'm working in shitty job every vacation

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
The thing is, the actual city bring me big pros whereas in my shithole there's no fucking people of my age and i feel fucking alone when i'm not partying with my friends.

I'm so fucking lost lmao

Yes i'm able thanks to the social's help but if I drop school or make too much money, I believe they remove the help.
I suggest you drop out, work dead end job and save $$$ then re enter when you have a bigger safety net.

If you have the discipline, you could study comp sci (self study) while also working dead end job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Berbercel
Just going off what you are saying here i get the impression you value financial stability and friends over your uni, which is perfectly fine if you are sure you can learn online on your own.

I would go back home if i were you, assuming you get along with your parents ofc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackpilled1027
Just going off what you are saying here i get the impression you value financial stability and friends over your uni, which is perfectly fine if you are sure you can learn online on your own.

I would go back home if i were you, assuming you get along with your parents ofc
Alright thanks that what i'm going to do i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
i feel fucking alone when i'm not partying with my friends.
You could stop trying to party and comparing yourself to others.

Often times we seek to party and do fun things to give us a false sense of satisfaction/accomplishment when there are other more important things to be doing.

I understand this is the age where you want to do these things, but given what you've said I don't think that should be on your priority list as of now.

Sacrifices and hard times will make you a better person down the line.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Blackpilled1027
You could stop trying to party and comparing yourself to others.

Often times we seek to party and do fun things to give us a false sense of satisfaction/accomplishment when there are other more important things to be doing.

I understand this is the age where you want to do these things, but given what you've said I don't think that should be on your priority list as of now.

Sacrifices and hard times will make you a better person down the line.
yeah i perfectly understand but tbh even here in my loneliness i'm doing nothing, ofc i'm studying but I have to say that Tate really blackpilled me on money, i'm fucking brainwashed now, I want to start making money NOW, that's the only way I could be different with people of my age

Alright thanks that what i'm going to do i think
Be sure to let those around you know why you dropped out. I don't mean quoting this thread word for word or anything though JFL

Your ideas here aren't born out of laziness as some may interpret it, but to better other aspects of your life. Best of luck with whatever you decide bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackpilled1027
Be sure to let those around you know why you dropped out. I don't mean quoting this thread word for word or anything though JFL

Your ideas here aren't born out of laziness as some may interpret it, but to better other aspects of your life. Best of luck with whatever you decide bro
Thanks brother, you too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
You are from spain

• +1
yeah i perfectly understand but tbh even here in my loneliness i'm doing nothing, ofc i'm studying but I have to say that Tate really blackpilled me on money, i'm fucking brainwashed now, I want to start making money NOW, that's the only way I could be different with people of my age
I mean the way you are thinking now is already different than many others your age.

You are still 18, when you are 22 you'll look back and your mindset will be completely different.

Just focus on yourself mentally and physically, that alone will set you apart from others, it's not just about financials.

Also, if the idea of going to Uni is something you want to do even remotely, the best time to do it is when you are young because I guarantee you when you are in your mid/late 20s convincing yourself to go to Uni will be much, much harder.

• +1
I mean the way you are thinking now is already different than many others your age.

You are still 18, when you are 22 you'll look back and your mindset will be completely different.

Just focus on yourself mentally and physically, that alone will set you apart from others, it's not just about financials.

Also, if the idea of going to Uni is something you want to do even remotely, the best time to do it is when you are young because I guarantee you when you are in your mid/late 20s convincing yourself to go to Uni will be much, much harder.
Yeah i know bro but I mean it's a question of time
My parents could die tomorrow, I have to become rich before it fucking happened.
Obviously uni in my country is maybe not the same in yours, but i guarantee you, i'm fucking loosing my time, we're fucking slow, we create "games" instead of really working and learning.
I don't wanna be like 25yo with a degree but without any fucking money like I need to ascend right now if I want to get girls, friends and a good life.

But yeah, you're right it's a hard choice tbh, I need to fucking try rn to make money

no france
Ah fuck i said spain bc your situation is very reliable here in spain.
Here the studies are the biggest shit in all europe
Btw whats your smv? With that info i could help maybe

Obviously uni in my country is maybe not the same in yours, but i guarantee you, i'm fucking loosing my time, we're fucking slow, we create "games" instead of really working and learning.
To be fair, you should be glad you are making something.

Many comp sci degrees are very theory based and you don't make anything at all.

The fact you are making something to begin with is a major plus, whether it is a game or a calculator.

The purpose of having you make a game is to teach you how to make things with code, not bullshit theory that will only be used for very niche subject matters.

Well, sounds pretty retarded, you should be networking and meeting girls at university, specially in a big city, and if the career is not too hard for you all the better. If you are getting government moneys to study, all the better.
Just make friends, hit the gym, fuck bitches, at 18 they don't care what is your net worth.

• +1
Well, sounds pretty retarded, you should be networking and meeting girls at university, specially in a big city, and if the career is not too hard for you all the better. If you are getting government moneys to study, all the better.
Just make friends, hit the gym, fuck bitches, at 18 they don't care what is your net worth.
and how the fuck Am I supposed to meet girl with coding studies ?

You sound so young and bluepilled regarding money and education, going back to your parents will give you more peace of mind imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Blackpilled1027
I'm gonna put this simple, the school -> work -> retire is a terrible life choice and only leads to you getting scammed out of life, figure out what you want, get money asap and get what you want and do as much as you want as soon as you can and rope before old age. Try to avoid all the scams (9 to 5 wageslavery, marriage, taking care of your offspring, old age).

You sound so young and bluepilled regarding money and education, going back to your parents will give you more peace of mind imo
What do you mean ?

What do you mean ?
You are obviously not happy even if you are still able to achieve your main goal which I'll assume is continue your studies.

You were already poor to begin with and decided to rent away from your parents even if it meant working wagie jobs jfl ofc you'll stay poor that way.

And to top it all off you want to be rich at 18 with those conditions :lul:

Be real man.

I'm 18yo, living in a big city currently but with no friends (all my friends are from my shithole town), I'm studying IT but we are fucking slow, i'll better learn by myself online.

My parents are poor asfuck and I left my house to get an appartment, cost me 600euros/month, obviously my parents are helping me like with 200 euros but i'm fucking tired of being poor and retard, i'm wasting my time...

What should I do ? Get a side business to make money and start getting capital and continue my studies ? Should I drop uni and return to my parent's home ?

Do you have a part-time job yet? If yes, can you find a higher-paying one? If not, find one.
As for friends, can you not try befriending your classmates?
Making friends takes initiative, on your part or theirs- though you'll find it hard if you always expect others to come up to you.
You could also try joining an extracurricular club but time limitations due to school & work might make it impractical.

Your situation isn't unlike a lot of students. Most people of any age, but especially students do not have it together.

• +1
Do you have a part-time job yet? If yes, can you find a higher-paying one? If not, find one.
As for friends, can you not try befriending your classmates?
Making friends takes initiative, on your part or theirs- though you'll find it hard if you always expect others to come up to you.
You could also try joining an extracurricular club but time limitations due to school & work might make it impractical.

Your situation isn't unlike a lot of students. Most people of any age, but especially students do not have it together.
I only work during vacation
There's no classmate in my uni, ppl just come here to work, they don't make friend here

Start learning and taking notes from pirated courses of the modern wealth creation methods present today (SMMA, Copywriting, marketing, crypto, forex, ect ect ect) that will get you STARTED. There is so much to learn.