Poor things is so blackpilled

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
- ”childlike” (literally) woman is supposed to marry a man that cares and respects her, still wants to wait until she experiences the world so she goes on a trip with her “boyfriend”
- becomes a whore despite having a fiancée and a boyfriend because she has no money, meanwhile she had money hidden
- fucks men to find out if sex gets better and men fucks her better than his man (muh just be her first)
- she leaves her bf because he gets mad at her for being a prostitute and hes too boring now
- the more brutal the sex the more she enjoys it
- beta cuck fiancé has been waiting for her to “experience the world” and still wants to marry because “its your body i dont mind all the dicks you took”

i bet people will call this a feminist movie

@slayer69

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, JovenCansao, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
it is feminist. muh you shouldn't try and own women

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
it is feminist. muh you shouldn't try and own women
It depends on their views on prostitution
I bet that the radfems that think its degrading and rape thought this film was just the fantasy of a pervert

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Manletmachine
It depends on their views on prostitution
I bet that the radfems that think its degrading and rape thought this film was just the fantasy of a pervert
nah all sluts these days are pro sex workers

• Hmm...
Top gun was the last good movie released the rest Is woke trash

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
nah all sluts these days are pro sex workers
Nope

Literally first result on google

Some feminists (rad) think being a whore is exploitation and all the clients are rapists

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Luffymaxxing and Manletmachine
Are you an woman??

Shitty Oscar bait movie that only people like you will watch cause it got nominated

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
why is sexpill so brutal fml

Shitty Oscar bait movie that only people like you will watch cause it got nominated
Why arent you still banned?

Ive seen more dicks in this film than you mom did in a lifetime, how it is oscar bait?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Ive seen more dicks in this film than you mom did in a lifetime, how it is oscar bait?
Haven't seen it but just can tell by the aesthetic and director of the Lobster

• JFL
Haven't seen it but just can tell by the aesthetic and director of the Lobster
The lobster was oscar bait?

Oscar bait is a very specific type of film
This film has horrendous deformed subhumans fucking Emma Stone in the ass, its not Pretty Woman

I'm glad I didn't know about this movie until this post ngl

I'll probably watch it later to increase my indifference towards women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Blud always comes out with the worst takes about movies he hasn’t even seen 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
didn't watch, won't watch. filthy degenerate strong empowered wahmen artistic pandering to the lowest denominator

- ”childlike” (literally) woman is supposed to marry a man that cares and respects her, still wants to wait until she experiences the world so she goes on a trip with her “boyfriend”
- becomes a whore despite having a fiancée and a boyfriend because she has no money, meanwhile she had money hidden
- fucks men to find out if sex gets better and men fucks her better than his man (muh just be her first)
- she leaves her bf because he gets mad at her for being a prostitute and hes too boring now
- the more brutal the sex the more she enjoys it
- beta cuck fiancé has been waiting for her to “experience the world” and still wants to marry because “its your body i dont mind all the dicks you took”

i bet people will call this a feminist movie

@slayer69
why are you saying it's not a feminist movie? it sounds extremely feminist because in the end all her choices are validated

This film has horrendous deformed subhumans fucking Emma Stone in the ass, its not Pretty Woman
Okay the marketing portrayed it differently then. Like Everything last year I assumed it was like that.

why are you saying it's not a feminist movie? it sounds extremely feminist because in the end all her choices are validated
Because the film was grotesque and the sex scenes were with dirty, repellent men, so its not exactly the definition of a feminist power fantasy like some romance novel but ultimately yes they’re validated

I'm glad I didn't know about this movie until this post ngl

I'll probably watch it later to increase my indifference towards women
B72C12CD 565E 4AE3 8D19 CEA481906CEB