Popular culture has brainwashed you into thinking the average person isn't evil

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
TLDR: Decent/noble characters are disproportionally represented in popular fiction, and this makes it seem as if there are fewer shit people around.

I've recently made an interesting observation that I felt like sharing.

Most of us know that the better part of the population aren't terribly great people. And yet, the myth about the 'bad apples' aka the "most people aren't actually bad" meme remains pervasive even among blackpill circles.

And I have a theory as to why that is.

Basically, most of our ideas regarding what 'normal' people are like are shaped by popular media. Because that popular culture is disproportionately created by those minorities of people that are talented and not 100% worthless, they tend to have unrealistic ideas of what other people are like. They think "okay, I'm not 100% terrible so most other people probably aren't either" and that mentality influences things like writing, character design, etc. So we have a situation where a small minority of not 100% shit people are made responsible for depicting what the others are like despite not actually understanding just how fucking shit humans are.

This is why it always seems like most main characters in fiction are actually decent people, even the villain oftentimes.

The effect this has on the popular consciousness is that it creates the illusion that the actual supply of 'good' people in society is much higher than it really is, because the ordinary (and mostly shitty) person doesn't get that much representation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gaia262, Lmao and 1 other person
We are all evil and want to rape and murder women of all ages and get our assholes and cocks sucked and licked up and do severely depraved sick things and that’s the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
We are all evil and want to rape and murder women of all ages and get our assholes and cocks sucked and licked up and do severely depraved sick things and that’s the truth.
Keep spreading the truth(y)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Vermilioncore
No OP you’re just a paranoid dude from not going outside in 5 years basing your whole world view off internet

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No OP you’re just a paranoid dude from not going outside in 5 years basing your whole world view off internet
Internet is real life 90% of the time despite what the copers say.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, karbo, Looks234 and 2 others
:ogre:gaslighting 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gaia262, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Most people are both bad and good at times, truly evil (or good) persons are rare

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
assholes sucked? for real?

assholed sucked? for real?
Yes. A tongue inside the asshole slurping and suctioning the shit out of it while my cock drips pre cum

That's Clockword Orange in a nutshell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Entschuldigung and Vermilioncore
Sure. @Vermilioncore actually rapes every women he sees in the street

All Reddit threads about guys getting cucked by their sons everyday is true

@xansgane actually looks like that and didn’t faceapp

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Most people are not good or bad, but rather "normal"...

With normal, I mean that most people sometimes act in good faith, sometimes not, and that's okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Some people would say you on the internet is the real you what you do when no one else is looking to judge you. Or it brings out the worst in you. But i do agree most people are always in for self preservation first i only truly trust some spergs and actual retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Bunny Eating GIF

Yes​

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yes. A tongue inside the asshole slurping and suctioning the shit out of it while my cock drips pre cum
thats kinda fag bro ramirez would disapprove

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19036 and Vermilioncore
thats kinda fag bro ramirez would disapprove
Ramirez would approve because he’s a nymphomaniacal bad boy and I’m sure he’s fingered his asshole before :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and galego123
TLDR: Decent/noble characters are disproportionally represented in popular fiction, and this makes it seem as if there are fewer shit people around.

Most of us know that the better part of the population aren't terribly great people. And yet, the myth about the 'bad apples' aka the "most people aren't actually bad" meme remains pervasive even among blackpill circles.

Basically, most of our ideas regarding what 'normal' people are like are shaped by popular media. Because that popular culture is disproportionately created by those minorities of people that are talented and not 100% worthless, they tend to have unrealistic ideas of what other people are like. They think "okay, I'm not 100% terrible so most other people probably aren't either" and that mentality influences things like writing, character design, etc. So we have a situation where a small minority of not 100% shit people are made responsible for depicting what the others are like despite not actually understanding just how fucking shit humans are.

This is why it always seems like most main characters in fiction are actually decent people, even the villain oftentimes.

The effect this has on the popular consciousness is that it creates the illusion that the actual supply of 'good' people in society is much higher than it really is, because the ordinary (and mostly shitty) person doesn't get that much representation.
legit asf. literally 95% of people are complete shitcunts who would stab you in the back instantly.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Gaia262 and 3 others
There's no such thing as evil

legit asf. literally 95% of people are complete shitcunts who would stab you in the back instantly.
This.

Jfl at "muh human race" :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 16369

holy shit

Yep. It’s why I think most humans lack souls; and the NPC meme is real. It’s phenomenal to see how selfish and apathetic most humans are. They see every relationship as a means to benefit themselves

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and Gaia262
Trying too hard to be smart nigga,nice try

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yes men are evil

Most people are not good or bad, but rather "normal"...

With normal, I mean that most people sometimes act in good faith, sometimes not, and that's okay.
this tbh

i only ever met one person in my entire life who i could consider a really good person, he wouldn't lie or cheat, even in those most miniscule ways or for a joke, and was genuinely such a kind person. it's a shame that being that way only gets you punished.

• So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Gaia262
Yep. It’s why I think most humans lack souls; and the NPC meme is real. It’s phenomenal to see how selfish and apathetic most humans are. They see every relationship as a means to benefit themselves
NPC meme goes beyond the fact normies are selfish. Consider how sub-1% of the population creates almost everything of value. All the art, all the popular culture, all the inventions, etc.

This shit is inherent.

Normies can't create anything because they lack the intelligence and/or patience.

Trying too hard to be smart nigga,nice try
Yeah this guy is such a pseudo intellectual with 0 practical experience. It’s like a teacher saying weed will kill you