Popular fragrances aren’t all that

overdose

overdose

Iron
Had some freetime today and saw a bunch of designer fragrances for sale in the mall.

I tested basically all of the popular fragrances from a bunch of different brands like ysl, valentino, jpg, chanel, versace, D&G.

They all smelled nice but not as nice as I thought they would concidering the hype. :think:

The best fragrance imo that I’ve used for ages is hugo boss boss bottled. None of the others don’t even come close to it. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
Might need to look into niche fragrances to find something better :unsure:

Yeah they're a bit shit. Just buy nautica voyage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and overdose
just use any random womens perfume that smellsl ike flowers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and overdose
Agreed, a lot are underwhelming and have bad quality to cut cost even more or fit some stupid regulations.

Some I have recently tried and generally like:

Tom Ford oud wood and tobacco vanilla
Aventus
Terre d'hermes (Pure Parfum prob more than EDT)
LV Imagination

got a Roja Elysium tester as well. It's ok but wasn't too impressed tbh.

I want to try some more from LV, will report how I like the rest of their line.

Also it's not necessary to get the real brand, there are very good dupes (with even better concentration and longevity than the original). I'll test some more from one dupe house I really like so far and maybe share it on here if I get a ref link :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: overdose
Agreed, a lot are underwhelming and have bad quality to cut cost even more or fit some stupid regulations.

Some I have recently tried and generally like:

Tom Ford oud wood and tobacco vanilla
Aventus
Terre d'hermes (Pure Parfum prob more than EDT)
LV Imagination

got a Roja Elysium tester as well. It's ok but wasn't too impressed tbh.

Also it's not necessary to get the real brand, there are very good dupes (with even better concentration and longevity than the original). I'll test some more from one dupe house I really like so far and maybe share it on here if I get a ref link :feelsyay:
have you found a good dupe for terre dhermes? one of my favs too

love the vetiver smell. should try some other vetiver ones too i guess

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 4ever
have you found a good dupe for terre dhermes? one of my favs too

love the vetiver smell. should try some other vetiver ones too i guess
Unfortunately no dupe for TdH. I actually wrote the guy who creates those dupes about how I'd like to see a TdH dupe from him.

A few other vetiver fragrances I can think of are Tom Ford Grey vetiver, Creed Vetiver, Guerlain Vetiver - all prob not better than TdH or more expensive. Dior Homme Sport has similar vibes as well.

Saw somewhere that people who like TdH might also enjoy:

- Roja Isola Blu
- Montabacco intensivo

but I never tried them, so idk.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: overdose and MoggerGaston
Unfortunately no dupe for TdH. I actually wrote the guy who creates those dupes about how I'd like to see a TdH dupe from him.

A few other vetiver fragrances I can think of are Tom Ford Grey vetiver, Creed Vetiver, Guerlain Vetiver - all prob not better than TdH or more expensive. Dior Homme Sport has similar vibes as well.

Saw somewhere that people who like TdH might also enjoy:

- Roja Isola Blu
- Montabacco intensivo

but I never tried them, so idk.
thanks for the tips. ill see if i can try some of them tomorrow

• +1
most recent girl used valentino, girl before her used YSL, I be using axe sprays, hate fragrances now from these women

Hmm I’ve heard that the lv imagination is really good. Tho I’m most likely not going to buy that because of the price. If you have some good dupes that aren’t as costly I’d love to hear them :feelsokman:

Also would be interested in your future LV testings so tag me :)

• +1