popularising mewing wont prevent suffering

H

Hunter

Banned
one of the reasons i see people wanting mewing to be mainstream is because everyone becoming more attractive would prevent a lot of suffering. this couldn't be further from the truth. if this happened then facially everyone would be on a more even playing field but this only means that we will be judged much harsher in other areas such as height, race, frame social status etc. as shitty as it is, its human nature for people to discriminate. and potentially it could even be worse this way. imagine how harsh foids would treat manlets in the future if everyone is on similar levels of attractiveness thanks to mewing. a lot of attractive manlets are going to rope. 6ft cutoff is going to be real where foids literally tape measure men to check if they are a legitimate 6ft. then race will also be judged more harshly as well and manlet races such as spic and curry are going to be pretty much doomed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 245 and Insomniac
If everyone was attractive then being attractive wouldn’t be special. All it would do is raise the already ridiculous standards of foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1131, The Dude Abides, androidcel and 6 others
If everyone was attractive then being attractive wouldn’t be special. All it would do is raise the already ridiculous standards of foids.

yeah and on top of this height, the only physical factor that rivals face will be much much more impactful. those on the shorter side will be completely fucked, those on the taller side will be extremely overpriveleged. its going to be a height based caste system.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
The world as we know it will change. There’s no denying that. Go look at any Mewing vid now and you’ll see comments like “I’m 12 and I’m gonna do this from now on”.
Whatever you do, do not go to college to become an orthodontist or buy shares in an orthodontic company. They will be largely unnecessary in a few years time

The world as we know it will change. There’s no denying that. Go look at any Mewing vid now and you’ll see comments like “I’m 12 and I’m gonna do this from now on”.
Whatever you do, do not go to college to become an orthodontist or buy shares in an orthodontic company. They will be largely unnecessary in a few years time

indeed. i fear for the wellbeing of future manlets or ethnics...

How will people be even facially with mewing?

How will people be even facially with mewing?

if people are high IQ enough to look into HARD mewing after hearing and reading about regular mewing then we're gonna see a fuckton of chadlites/chads in the near future

Tldr dating is a zero sum game

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
tldr just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
just lol if you think mewing will actually be something important. Just like every popular trend it will go away

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
it wont happen relax