PopularityPill - is anyone here popular but doesn't get any girls?

Are you popular?

• Yes - it has helped me a lot with girls

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Yes - only helped moderately

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Yes - hasn't helped me at all

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I am not popular socially

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
By that I mean popular at school, work, or in your social circle.

If you can do this it means that you are charming and can draw people to you and also have lots of friends, which women really respect.

I have seen so many LTNs (and sometimes slightly worse) ascend with popularity halo that I'm starting to think that it may be just as important as looks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel
i'm moderately popular and decent looking + tall so girls like me
i dont act on it tho either because i dont want to (ugly girls) or too high inhib to (gl girls)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Highly doubt anyone here is actually popular

Having a lot of friends ≠ being a main character

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: KDA Player, johncruz12345, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
Highly doubt anyone here is actually popular

Having a lot of friends ≠ being a main character
most people with a lot of friends usually tend to be the leaders of their group, which women are very attracted to

• Woah
most people with a lot of friends usually tend to be the leaders of their group
Not really, it's easy to have a lot of friends and still not be high up on the totem pole in any of your friend groups

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14693 and thecel
Not really, it's easy to have a lot of friends and still not be high up on the totem pole in any of your friend groups
in my experience people with lots of friends are quite NT with people in general and don't struggle to be one of the most respected in their friend groups.

what you said can happen but is less common

• +1
JFL at you asking this forum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Jonah Hill constantly gets made fun of, but he is popular.

I think popularity can halo you, but only by a bit. Most of the time people become popular because they are good-looking to begin with.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 19551 and thecel
I have seen so many LTNs (and sometimes slightly worse) ascend with popularity halo that I'm starting to think that it may be just as important as looks.
Exhibit A: High school

PSL Autists claim looks ony, but as long s u are softmaxxed and not manlet w a good pheno, being charming and NT with a popular social circle will make noticeable gains to the amount of birds u attract

• +1
Exhibit A: High school

PSL Autists claim looks ony, but as long s u are softmaxxed and not manlet w a good pheno, being charming and NT with a popular social circle will make noticeable gains to the amount of birds u attract

6+/10 face belongs in that list of requirements.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TeenAscender
Yeah I am pretty popular in all my social circles but that has never translated to lays. In fact, despite being popular nobody even follows me on social media (society wants to kill of bad genes)

I don't think popularity pill can be as powerful as looks but I think you are onto something here. Even I have seen some LTNs succeeding with popularity. Can you tell more about the situations that you saw?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah I am pretty popular in all my social circles but that has never translated to lays. In fact, despite being popular nobody even follows me on social media (society wants to kill of bad genes)

I don't think popularity pill can be as powerful as looks but I think you are onto something here. Even I have seen some LTNs succeeding with popularity. Can you tell more about the situations that you saw?

Maybe your social circle are incel

It probably need to be a "cool kid" group

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thereallegend, AlexanderTheGreat and 1 other person
Hard to be popular if ugly

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I knew a guy who was online famous, but was still incel due to his subhumanity (2.5PSL, Obese, Ethnic).

i'm moderately popular and decent looking + tall so girls like me
i dont act on it tho either because i dont want to (ugly girls) or too high inhib to (gl girls)
I just mess up everytime but people still like me

Being ugly and popular at the same time = friendzoned, dead bedroom at best.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 19036
I'm high up on the totem pole regardless
25$ an hour, sir:D:D
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
On this forum?

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Lygodactylus
I'm sort of popular. I mean people like me etc. but no girls are sucking my dick. FACE

I'm not but it can definitely work If you Are like MTN. Being popular is something that such a small percentage can achieve so naturally it Halos you

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 19036
Jonah Hill constantly gets made fun of, but he is popular.

I think popularity can halo you, but only by a bit. Most of the time people become popular because they are good-looking to begin with.
Jonah hill isn’t popular, he just gets made fun of

But I do agree with what you said about popular people usually being good looking

Hard to be popular if ugly
You must have 2 out of 4 of these traits to be popular in American HS

1. Body (emphasis on being tall, 2nd priority on good frame and then muscles)
2. Good pheno (white passing)
3. Already in a good social circle to further expand
4. High PSL 5+

If u have 2/4 you can be popular
If u have 3/4 I guarantee you will be popular without even trying, ppl will just gravitate to want to be friends w u

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32