Porco dio Bro every time i think i've made progress this forum brings me back to reality

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Fucking shitty Life Bro. I didn't deserve to Live like this. How am i supposed to get up and do something if all my efforts are useless?

• So Sad
Reactions: med
I hate seeing all those girls with their slim perfect figure while i have this fucking visceral fat that makes me look like a bad ogre. It's not Fair. Somebody must pay for this

• +1
Reactions: med
I just had a rage and mental breakdown. Feel you bro

life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
Fucking shitty Life Bro. I didn't deserve to Live like this. How am i supposed to get up and do something if all my efforts are useless?
You are too narcy we have to knock you back down to size.

Your size being 5"6

I just had a rage and mental breakdown. Feel you bro
Fuck you your Life Is perfect you don't have to feel like a slob day After day After day. You cannot even understand true pain

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Too narcy Bro?? In what way?? Fuck you
My apologies I shouldn't be disrespecting the associate. Your the face of the mafia after all.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Fuck you your Life Is perfect you don't have to feel like a slob day After day After day. You cannot even understand true pain
My life is no way near perfect.

@moreroidsmoredates

Blud is NOT Italian! ☠️

Run around the beaches of Capri to lose all that weight man

maybe u should leave the forum bull, it might be good for u

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
maybe u should leave the forum bull, it might be good for u
True but i literally have nothing else in my Life, only 2 Friends Who complain about being incel and sperg nonsense while sniffing coke or doing other hard drugs. Even If this Place makes me feel like shit it's all i got.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
take your meds bozo