Porco dio why the fuck no girl wants me while wishiwaschico Is a gigaslayer

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240526 184403
IMG20240524012143 03

Like i can't fucking understand Bro??? Even If he mogs me, i'm still not that much worse, and taller / wider, but somehow he gets ALL the fucking girls while i get 0??? I went out and no fucking girl even looked at me for 0.5 seconds?? I'm going fucking insane. I cannot believe some fucking mms in the face let you go from 0 to 10000. It's not like we're kilograms of Bones apart

@moreroidsmoredates
@tombradylover
@WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, apocalypse and 8 others
Ye bro you mog me facially tbh also I went supermarket before and didn’t get any iois jfl.

That doesn’t change anything tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, Deleted member 72072 and 2 others
You look good bhai especially in the blue hoodie one. If you got a tan and got a fade haircut and better drip you could slay easy

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bushman and TechnoBoss
Ye bro you mog me facially tbh also I went supermarket before and didn’t get any iois jfl.

That doesn’t change anything tho
i get fucking 2 likes on tinder and i'm invisible. like no girl even looks at me for 0.5 seconds. meanwhile you enter the fucking club and you get a stacylite jumping on you in 2 seconds?? like even if i'm not gymcelled i still have big presence irl and no fucking girl looks at me. i'm fucking going to break everything

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and WishIwasChico
You look good bhai especially in the blue hoodie one. If you got a tan and got a fade haircut and better drip you could slay easy
i can't fucking tan. if i go outside and catch sunlight on my face i start fucking melting instead of tanning even with SPF 50

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 20399, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i can't fucking tan. if i go outside and catch sunlight on my face i start fucking melting instead of tanning even with SPF 50
Bro you don’t even try tbh. You put shit autist selfies and expect stacies to suck your cock.

Get better pics and go out and live your life. You live in a tourist area so go out nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 20399
View attachment 2986406View attachment 2986407

Like i can't fucking understand Bro??? Even If he mogs me, i'm still not that much worse, and taller / wider, but somehow he gets ALL the fucking girls while i get 0??? I went out and no fucking girl even looked at me for 0.5 seconds?? I'm going fucking insane. I cannot believe some fucking mms in the face let you go from 0 to 10000. It's not like we're kilograms of Bones apart

@moreroidsmoredates
@tombradylover
@WishIwasChico
Huh? You said you were getting IOI’s all over the place before?

there might a few reasons:

-you're ugly
-you're old
-you're broke
-you're mentally ill
-you've gotten fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, PsychoH, WeiWei and 6 others
U look kinda good in the blue shirt pic

-you're ugly
-you're old
-you're broke
-you're mentally ill
-you've gotten fat
I don't feel like i'm ugly, 28 Is not old, Money doesn't matter, i don't have illness and i'm not fat either

Nigga when??? The girl I fucked I first approached was not stacylite jfl
You said you enter clubs and girls start approaching you and ask for sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20399 and WishIwasChico
You said you enter clubs and girls start approaching you and ask for sex
Maybe he has better flirting skills + socialmaxxed. Girls dont approach like guys, they could give you signs.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Maybe he has better flirting skills + socialmaxxed. Girls dont approach like guys, they could give you signs.
I get 0 iois invisible

You arent on a spiritual journey like him

tbh if i saw you in public without knowing who you were id spit on you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates, Bomber517 and 1 other person
IMG 8653

Bro you shouldn’t give a fuck!

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, PsychoH, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Costcosuperstore, atlantean and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, PsychoH, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
hahaahaha no you wouldnt you ethnic midget cuck
I definitely would. I'm bigger than you and i was forged by Years of boxing training. No amount of artificial muscles Is going to save you

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Costcosuperstore and atlantean
I definitely would. I'm bigger than you and i was forged by Years of boxing training. No amount of artificial muscles Is going to save you
im 6'1 ur 5'5, and doing boxing training against other ethnic italians doesnt count theyd get their ass whooped by a 10 yr old anglo kid whos been training boxing for a month

im 6'1 ur 5'5, and doing boxing training against other ethnic italians doesnt count theyd get their ass whooped by a 10 yr old anglo kid whos been training boxing for a month
Anglos ain't shit. We Italians own you easily in a street fight. I'm 6'4" frame big as fuck and boxing training i would fuck you up and i would enjoy every second of it

• JFL
No i can't stay Easy. I'm fucking tired of being an incel. It seems like the whole world thinks i'm a 0 worth piece of shit
Why do you think the world thinks that? It's not true.

Why do you think the world thinks that? It's not true.
Look at the comments i get here. It's like i'm a galaxy away from the people Who can pull, even though i don't see , but everyone else feels this way

No i can't stay Easy. I'm fucking tired of being an incel. It seems like the whole world thinks i'm a 0 worth piece of shit
I know for sure now you have bipolar. You’re confusing as hell.

Anglos ain't shit. We Italians own you easily in a street fight. I'm 6'4" frame big as fuck and boxing training i would fuck you up and i would enjoy every second of it
6'4 hahahahaha im caging so hard, i swear u were 6'2 yesterday u fucking schizo

6'4 hahahahaha im caging so hard, i swear u were 6'2 yesterday u fucking schizo
no i never said i'm 6'2"
IMG 20240121 122218

I was 6' at 17 here and already towered over people

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, mrriceguyreturn and Bomber517

-you're ugly
-you're old
-you're broke
-you're mentally ill
-you've gotten fat
brooooooooooooooootal

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, PsychoH and moreroidsmoredates
I get 0 iois invisible
Reading this thread, i can see why girls dont approach you. Like @moreroidsmoredates said, you're really mentally retarded(bipolar, autism, schizophrenia)

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@WishIwasChico plays money game and simp game

Reading this thread, i can see why girls dont approach you. Like @moreroidsmoredates said, you're really mentally retarded(bipolar, autism, schizophrenia)
yeah bro?? do they have personality detector embedded?

They can smell that from miles away.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
It’s hardwired in their subconscious mind. Any form of mental illness will be detected subconsciously.

It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
They can smell that from miles away.
I don't think he even went outside. He probably spent the whole day talking to himself like Homelander and coming back here to make a shitpost again.

• +1
You'll be okay bro. Don't feel bad about yourself.