Porco dio why the fuck no girl wants me while wishiwaschico Is a gigaslayer

you need to buy vespa and a white blouse with beige pants and stroll around in the village

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
you need to buy vespa and a white blouse with beige pants and stroll around in the village
already have vespa bro just lack everything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
At this point Bull and Chico larper is just one big ALT :lul:

already have vespa bro just lack everything else
If you already have vespa all you need is this type of shirt and pants:

White-Mens-Dress-Shirts-Male-Summer-Casual-Solid-Fold-Shirt-Short-Sleeve-Turn-Down-Collar-Shirt-Blouse_42dd32fb-0980-427b-bc07-df605b38c84e.45111081d6b74725da9b1fe58c012405.jpeg

add a nice watch
71q2rUL6wBL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

white sneakers
shopping

and u ready to slay, yakhi :y'all::y'all::y'all:

I don't feel like i'm ugly, 28 Is not old, Money doesn't matter, i don't have illness and i'm not fat either
youre right bro

28 isn't even in male prime yet
u mog hard in looks and height
money is cope for old ugly losers which you are not
no illness
athletic body

its all about the mindset

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ye bro you mog me facially tbh also I went supermarket before and didn’t get any iois jfl.

That doesn’t change anything tho
he doesnt mog u facially stop it bhai lmaooo. However he is good looking facially

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
he doesnt mog u facially stop it bhai lmaooo. However he is good looking facially
Why the fuck the difference Is so High that he gets jumped on by htbs in clubs while i get ignored by everyone

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Why the fuck the difference Is so High that he gets jumped on by htbs in clubs while i get ignored by everyone
because he has better pheno. Hes better looking facially (but not by too much) however he body mogs u hard he's jacked while being lean and he is taller then u (ur not 6ft+ most likely ur 5'8-5'9). Thats how he gets more pussy then u @WishIwasChico

because he has better pheno. Hes better looking facially (but not by too much) however he body mogs u hard he's jacked while being lean and he is taller then u (ur not 6ft+ most likely ur 5'8-5'9). Thats how he gets more pussy then u @WishIwasChico
I'm 6'4" huge frame even without muscles look bigger than gymcels irl

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
View attachment 2986406View attachment 2986407

Like i can't fucking understand Bro??? Even If he mogs me, i'm still not that much worse, and taller / wider, but somehow he gets ALL the fucking girls while i get 0??? I went out and no fucking girl even looked at me for 0.5 seconds?? I'm going fucking insane. I cannot believe some fucking mms in the face let you go from 0 to 10000. It's not like we're kilograms of Bones apart

@moreroidsmoredates
@tombradylover
@WishIwasChico
You are mentally ill. With bad styling and photos for social media/old.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico