porn has turned us gay

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
3,918
Reputation
6,132
Like I'm not attracted to men but I have seen thousands of naked men from watching porn mf in the 70ss never seen like over 5 different paninis in their lives and yet I've seen thousands of men fully nude naked body and i dont even like men
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
Like I'm not attracted to men but I have seen thousands of naked men from watching porn mf in the 70ss never seen like over 5 different paninis in their lives and yet I've seen thousands of men fully nude naked body and i dont even like men
and i can watch the nastyest vial hardcore porn fully soft mf in the 40s would have cumed in 5 minutes kissing a girl
 
i only read playboy magazine 😌
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
schizo ramblings
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌
HTlPpuYW4AAWn n
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌

Similar threads

mocco
Replies
8
Views
30
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
DancingGiraffe721
Replies
2
Views
28
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
Big Boss
Replies
9
Views
64
mxl4chi1
M
the zodiac
Replies
11
Views
89
Golf222
Golf222
Euron
Replies
3
Views
49
Euron
Euron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top