Porsche driver loses head in accident

asdvek

asdvek

Dont rlly need spoiler and no nsfw tag as theres no nsfw in the video but anyways. This isn't the full video, in the full video they show the guy and he lost his head, around 100k damage on the car, and the music was still playing. The car kept going for a while even after driver gets decapitated.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, beefliverontop and maarda
I couldn't find the full video btw, but they show his decapitated head

imagine you're on the street and you just watch a car go by playing music with a headless nigga driving it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, beefliverontop and asdvek
poor bastard
imagine buying a porche and your hyped asf you go drive your brand new car in the high way and you die. What a shame. I feel so bad for this sexy car its too beautiful to be shown like that. Very sad for the poor headless nigga aswell

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and asdvek
poor bastard
imagine buying a porche and your hyped asf you go drive your brand new car in the high way and you die. What a shame. I feel so bad for this sexy car its too beautiful to be shown like that. Very sad for the poor headless nigga aswell
He was cutting up then didn't see truck on the right lane (another truck was blocking his vision) the truck's part goes right through the windshield and his neck causing him to decapitate

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop