Positive cantal tilt is chinese tier

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
It sucks not get frauded the best is normal tilt or slighlt negative thats what western man are all about positive is a mongoloid asian trait woman dislike and find disgusting reason many asians hate theyr eyes.
Positive cantal tilt is not a trait of the white race.
The more east you go the more posive the cantal tilt goes in the average population
Most woman hate asians and this trait of asian descent.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ElephantMan and shimada
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
neutral is ideal with positive brows

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2810
what the fuck are positive brows
the ones that point down looking agressive instead of the ones pointing up like a scared cuck

the ones that point down looking agressive instead of the ones pointing up like a scared cuck
like the ends? I never thought thosse matter because most people's are nuetral.

Sure bro

Attachments

• IMG_20190716_193110_016.jpg
    IMG_20190716_193110_016.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Woah
Reactions: Usum
I thought eyebrows that point up on the ends looks more aggressive

this is a legit point, like why are so many looks theory seem to glory gook features? small slit eyes, prominent cheekbones, big head, etc. these are exactly traits that make asian phenotype ugly and women don't find them attractive too.

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Subhuman negative canthal tilt cope

negative cantal tilt is most common in the white race so watch out who is subhuman
So? Still subhuman and that's because most of us are low T because of shit environment

Take anyone with pct and gove him nct. Instant failo
So? Still subhuman and that's because most of us are low T because of shit environment
I am 965 in testosterone yet i am subhuman. t doesnt mean shit it is all environment and genes

ptc on a deep set eyed non asian looks completely different and is not an asian trait

non white trait keep coping with asian traits even asians hate