Positivity megathread

So can't i. I need to stretch my pp so that i can be just a bit above average since the average is over 16 cm according to cowshealth.org
I am proudly 5.5” NBP/6” BP. 🙃🙂

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
No such thing as “bbcology”!

Fratello, this person is not fit for cockology. I don’t need to explain why. @It'snotover
Already failed before even starting the cockology exam. Believing into race effects on cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's over if you aren't 6'4 , 6 psl with 25 inch wide shoulders and a net worth of 5 mil usd +
Prepare to get cucked by abv avg guys as this is literally the avg i mentioned.

It's over if you aren't 6'4 , 6 psl with 25 inch wide shoulders and a net worth of 5 mil usd +
Prepare to get cucked by abv avg guys as this is literally the avg i mentioned.
Dnr wrong thread

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
High IQ. You knew!
Of course i did;)

It’s above average. 😢
Yeah, I consider the average length to go from 12.5 to 14.5 considering the mixed results from studies, girth seems around 11.5. So a 6 incher is above average and big compared to a 5 incher and small if compared to a 7 one. Still with your girth you are well above average.

No such thing as “bbcology”!

Fratello, this person is not fit for cockology. I don’t need to explain why. @It'snotover
then what is the study of big black cocks?

Isn’t cockology a vast field with many cocks that are many different shapes and sizes and colors?

then what is the study of big black cocks?

Isn’t cockology a vast field with many cocks that are many different shapes and sizes and colors?
Cockology teaches us that race does not matter when it comes to dick size. The differences across races are minimal at best. There are abnormal sizes found in sub-Saharan Africans due to sickle cell disease which can lead to priapism which in turn leads to abnormal growth. 80% of sickle cell disease affectees are SSA men but also South Asian men and European men.

Cockology teaches us that race does not matter when it comes to dick size. The differences across races are minimal at best. There are abnormal sizes found in sub-Saharan Africans due to sickle cell disease which can lead to priapism which in turn leads to abnormal growth. 80% of sickle cell disease affectees are SSA men but also South Asian men and European men.
just get sickle cell disease theory