Possible complications from LL in short term or long term

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Considering LL at a currrent height of lil below 6'

Will it affect my athletic abilities(running or working out legs or more) or get me on wheelchair in the long term?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Will it affect my athletic abilities(running or working out legs or more) or get me on wheelchair in the long term?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

But what you should be worried about most, are the possible complications - they happen quite often.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and BrownBoy
Why are you getting it at that height? And honestly who cares about athletic ability. Unless you're getting paid for it doesn't matter.

Yes to affecting your athletic ability -10%, no to the wheelchair long term if you go to one of the top doctors in the US. If you go to some dump in Russia or India it's more risky.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
And honestly who cares about athletic ability. Unless you're getting paid for it doesn't matter.
Nigga I do, I am not rotting. I wanna be able to run, lift and do shit.

Yes to affecting your athletic ability -10%, no to the wheelchair long term if you go to one of the top doctors in the US. If you go to some dump in Russia or India it's more risky.
200k in US vs 4k in India, Idk man, wanna go with the latter.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
It's not that bad at all if you go with one of the top surgeons. Yes, you will be able to run, workout, etc

not worth, wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel