Possible Method of Masseter Hypertrophy

P

patricknodixon

Iron

I was bored and desperate, I may have stumbled upon a viable method to hypertrophy the masseters with the least effort possible.

Please try this out for yourselves and give feedback

This seem similar to that jawzercise contraption.
Anyways don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and DutchPrettyBoy
Masseter Hypertrophy looks like shit on narrow faces. (the insertions of the two masseters are different, so it will also be asymmetrical)

• +1
Reactions: Chrono
This seem similar to that jawzercise contraption.
Anyways don't do it.
I know it definitely is, ive tried mastic gum and chisel and those haven't really worked to the extent I needed them to, this i find is much more cost effective since almost every dollar store sells a grip trainer of some kind and you wouldn't have to wait ridiculous shipping times, as well as that simply holding it in your mouth as an isometric jawline excercise has brought more tension to my masseters than anything else I've tried

Bye proper joint
Hello anterior openbite

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Almost Chadlite and patricknodixon
Masseter Hypertrophy looks like shit on narrow faces. (the insertions of the two masseters are different, so it will also be asymmetrical)
I want to blame the phone for narrowing my face, but I can't, i know my face is narrow. However the research shows that the masseters growth directly widens the face. However the asymmetrical masseters might just be something I have to roll with and hope doesn't mess up the face too bad
See- https://looksmax.org/threads/how-th...ible-with-mse-alone-high-iqcels-gtfih.146161/

same as jawzrsize, will fuck up your jaw joints.

I want to blame the phone for narrowing my face, but I can't, i know my face is narrow. However the research shows that the masseters growth directly widens the face. However the asymmetrical masseters might just be something I have to roll with and hope doesn't mess up the face too bad
See- https://looksmax.org/threads/how-th...ible-with-mse-alone-high-iqcels-gtfih.146161/
Forget about these gay studies. I tried it on myself. On narrow faces it is ridiculous and asymmetrical

Forget about these gay studies. I tried it on myself. On narrow faces it is ridiculous and asymmetrical
Can you link to your own experience? From what I've tried masseter training might be the only thing keeping my head above water

The problem with this is that you are not using the molars. You will not get massester hypertrophy by using the incisors.

why not just use falim gum and chew with your molars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back