possible new looksmax

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
today i lifted up the side of my face with my fingers, close to the ears, making the canthal tilt more positive and the corners of the mouth too. this gave me legit 1 psl

wtf is this called? is there any exercise?

maybe put a tape there lol

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
lack of bones causing sagging face

• +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington, Sushifart and WanderingBurro
this deserves a ban

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, nuisance, Sushifart and 3 others
just do skin tightening faggot

.org in 2024 what a sad sight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
As nuisance said there's a good chance you're boneless around your midface and lack the amount of bone needed to keep that skin propped up. If pulling the sides of your face ascends you then consider laterally augmenting your midface through fillers or implants.

Malar augmentation

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
today i lifted up the side of my face with my fingers, close to the ears, making the canthal tilt more positive and the corners of the mouth too. this gave me legit 1 psl

wtf is this called? is there any exercise?

maybe put a tape there lol
Cheekbone and zygo Implant will give you that effect, I used to also lift the side of my cheeks up

ironically, surgery-wise, this should be a simple surgery lifting the skin upward near the eye area, should help eye area alot

ironically, surgery-wise, this should be a simple surgery lifting the skin upward near the eye area, should help eye area alot
Canthoplasty if you're just dealing with pulling and tightening skin around the eye area.