• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
How much for 10 grams?

420.69$

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
what is nembutal tbh

what is nembutal tbh
Pentobarbital, also known as pentobarbitone, is a short-acting barbiturate. In high doses, pentobarbital causes death by respiratory arrest. In the United States, the drug has been used for executions of convicted criminals. Lundbeck (one of many manufacturers) does not permit its sale to prisons or corrections departments to carry out the death penalty. Abbott Pharmaceuticals' brand of pentobarbital, Nembutal, which was available in 50 and 100 mg yellow capsules, was discontinued in 1999. Prescribed for insomnia, it has been largely replaced by the benzodiazepine family of drugs. Nembutal was widely abused and known on the streets as "yellow jackets" due to their yellow capsule. Pentobarbital in pill form is no longer available.

Attachments

• 1577529873039.png
    1577529873039.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Pentobarbital, also known as pentobarbitone, is a short-acting barbiturate. In high doses, pentobarbital causes death by respiratory arrest. In the United States, the drug has been used for executions of convicted criminals. Lundbeck (one of many manufacturers) does not permit its sale to prisons or corrections departments to carry out the death penalty. Abbott Pharmaceuticals' brand of pentobarbital, Nembutal, which was available in 50 and 100 mg yellow capsules, was discontinued in 1999. Prescribed for insomnia, it has been largely replaced by the benzodiazepine family of drugs. Nembutal was widely abused and known on the streets as "yellow jackets" due to their yellow capsule. Pentobarbital in pill form is no longer available.
cure for incel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I didnt even know people still bought drugs on darkweb. i remember back in the day having TOR and digging around when people first started talking about it

then everything go all mainstream and it got on vicenews and stuff etc etc

had no idea it was still a relevant thing, it was unbearably slow too.

I didnt even know people still bought drugs on darkweb. i remember back in the day having TOR and digging around when people first started talking about it

then everything go all mainstream and it got on vicenews and stuff etc etc

had no idea it was still a relevant thing, it was unbearably slow too.
It's the only place I know where I'll get it.DO you know some other place?

It's the only place I know where I'll get it.DO you know some other place?
No. realistically, all deaths are painless. With most methods of death that arent instant you will be unconscious with 5-15 seconds.