Possible to get back my genetic potential via jawsurgery?

Q

Qzuan

Iron
Ceph 1 2

At the age of 13 1/2 I got 4 premolars removed, two top, two bottom with elastics. Which has sadly stunted my maxilla growth and led to downgrowth. I now got Scalera show, slightly crooked nose, somewhat gummy smile, flat maxilla, slightly longer midface from prior the treatment .1-.2 difference. I was never a mouth breather. Im not trying to look like a model or anything, I just wanna look like myself again. :feelswah: Would ccw bimax + implants be enough?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yes, with a little advancement to address the nasal bridge support if possible. As always, take care with too much linear maxillary advancement. Bimax only first, wait 1 yr and assess, then look to implants and/or preservation rhino if further improvements need to be made.

• Love it
Reactions: Qzuan
View attachment 3226459
At the age of 13 1/2 I got 4 premolars removed, two top, two bottom with elastics. Which has sadly stunted my maxilla growth and led to downgrowth. I now got Scalera show, slightly crooked nose, somewhat gummy smile, flat maxilla, slightly longer midface from prior the treatment .1-.2 difference. I was never a mouth breather. Im not trying to look like a model or anything, I just wanna look like myself again. :feelswah: Would ccw bimax + implants be enough?
Anal sex